Half-Orc Nude Adventurer! (F/F, Futa/F, Futa/Futa, Freeform or System)

Started by Keelan, April 22, 2011, 11:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

So... I'm wanting to play a character based on an image, specifically this image, which is NSFW and is linked to Hentai-Foundry.  My plan is, essentially, to have her walk around... basically dressed how she is in that image: thigh-highs, maybe some gloves, magical equipment... but basically nude.  Not sure if she'll be a Futanari/shemale or a female, but that could be up for discussion.  I'm also thinking she has a Deadpool-inspired personality, in that she breaks the fourth wall, can see the text and the posts, and is generally a bit (bit?) crazy.  Point is a rather fun game, with exhibitionism and public nudity alongside many other kinks and adventuring.

Details can be discussed, and only sexual pairings my character will partake of will be Female/Female, Futanari/Female, and Futanari/Futanari.  Check my two O/Os and I'll check yours, to see if we're compatible and discuss the sexual and nonsexual elements alike, and note that this can be either a Freeform or System game, with the latter being D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder.

Essentially, if you think the character concept is interesting, PM me and we can discuss a way to make out a thread involving me playing her and... well, everything else.  PM or Post, either is fine, though I will not necessarily take the first person to contact me.