Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewolf

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Divine Tenacity

I do not like their quiet. It seems they are up to something.

-watches the display happening before her, smiling down at Peccavi and her Thelma-

Miss E, you and the Lady wolf posted the same number. :P
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Peccavi

Maybe their own display of erotica turned them on and now they've taken it to a more private locale. Rough, calloused hands exploring one another with a fervor that leave both moaning breathlessly. Lips carving a heated path along sweat-slickened skin...

Her words fade off as her thighs clench tightly and she begins fanning herself.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Well I had to go grab a beer...

As if doing all your chores all day isn't enough...

As if bending and doing 500 squat a day to keep these muscles taut won't cut it.

Oh noooo... you want a beer too!

~Throws the beer at Lazarus and runs away sobbing~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Oh my... Purring at the grip to her hair leaning in to nuzzle at Peccavi's hip

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Divine Tenacity

I....damn Peccavi for putting an image like that in my head! >.<

Goddess of Night

Runs after Derwaysh and hugs him tightly

My On/Offs

Derwaysh

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Bedroom Lazarus

Well, I was going to pour it on his abdomen so we could see chaos theory at work before I licked it off.  But if he's going to be such a baby about it.

Pops the lid before he pulls back a draft of it.

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

EDIT: DAMMIT DERWAYSH!!! WHY DID JOO RUN AWAY!!  >:(

Goddess of Night

*Kisses his cheek*
Dont worry Derwaysh. Your always wanted by me

My On/Offs

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Derwaysh

Oh... I thought you only wanted me for my taut arse muscles and beer, but Lazarus... I see you truly love me.

~Steals the beer can to climb atop his lap and runs his fingers down the chiseled chest, feeling each muscle, each rope... so he may caress and play and own, whispering in his ear...~

Let's do it like that one time in the confessional when Mother Abigail came for a visit...

A/A

Shewolf

Peccavi

Lips part to make a remark about the scene playing out before her but when the men get back together it is all she can do to not faint. Her lips part again, mouth gaping as she stares.

I... They....

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

Goddess of Night

*narrows her eyes as she watches he men.*

I see through your distraction
My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

He pops the beer out of the very moody Derwaysh's hand.  No wonder he always was the one to pop over to the woman's team.  He pushed the chisled chin of the man back, hooking one finger over the bottom of his lip to part his mouth open, then letting a stream of ice cold guinness pour down and caress his lips.  His fingertips collect the overflow, bringing them to his own lips to suck off.

"I don't know if that will work.  I only brought the small crucifix this time...and my holy oils are in the other bag. 

How about like the time we tried it on the teacups at Disneyland.  There was nothing small about the world that day was there"

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

~Allows the beer to flow freely through his mouth and throat, almost gasping at the cool sensation and then the press of warms lip. Runs that mouth in the other man's jaw suddenly, bristle against bristle, shuffle of skin against skin, touch of lips so briefly you could not tell if it connected or not.~

Or the time during the tea party rally... behind the placards as they shouted we were evil and oh how we plunged our evil against more evil... oh yes. 

A/A

Cryptic

Staring, and well very much distracted at the moment! Doodling in the sand though at least part of her brain is still functional!

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

Can't help but get drawn into the display and suddenly has to start fanning herself

My On/Offs