[M4AplayingF] Rolling the Dice: A Search for Lighthearted Smut and Levity

Started by Mr. Vyce, January 25, 2024, 05:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Vyce

Vyce | Male (he/him) | EST | M4AplayingF
All characters must be written/played as at least 21 years old (if not established as already older).
I'm presently only looking for whatever's listed on this thread.

Good (morning/afternoon/evening), one and all! Hope you're all well and finding some measure of good luck in your own RP searches! Below I've got a number of cravings (fandom and otherwise) and some wanted character muses that I hope will appeal to you! :)

⭐ A | ABOUT ME ⭐

• I play largely "switch" males. They may lean slightly towards sub or dom, but they are never strictly one or the other.
  • I use 2D/art/anime character faceclaims only (no real-life or celeb faceclaims).
  • I'm open to one-shots, short-term and long-term lines. Generally, I prefer starting with a one-shot and then expanding longer if we mesh and things work out.
  • Concerning RP mediums, Private Messages and E-mail only (no public forum threads or Discord).
  • My typical post is 2-4 solid paragraphs, 3rd-person POV (some writing samples viewable on this post).
  • I'm open to lines with a nice balance of story + sex, as well as shamelessly sex-driven PWPs. Either way, plot should provide foundation for sexy funtimes (and vice-versa).
  • I prefer a laidback vibe and post frequency (1-2 replies a week; will wait for considerable periods if kept in the loop).
  • I enjoy OOC chatter and sharing story-related media/geeking out over lines with partners.
  • I am ghost-tolerant. If pulling a Danny Fenton will honestly cause you the least amount of personal stress...well, do what you must.

⭐ B | WHAT I REQUEST FROM PARTNERS ⭐

• Willingness to use 2D/art/anime character faceclaims
  • Willingness to play a switch or gentle domme-leaning female character (your RL gender's a non-factor)
  • Willingness to play over Private Messages or E-mail
  • At least two solid paragraphs--3rd-person POV--per post and general effort/pride in one's writing (I proofread my posts and ask that partners do the same)
  • 1-2 replies a week (preferred but not mandatory; will gladly wait for longer periods if kept in the loop, but will close an RP after three weeks of unexplained radio silence)
  • OOC friendliness and chill
  • Transparency (if you need to pause the line or want to call it a day for whatever reason, let me know)

⭐ C | FAVORED RP TONE/SETTINGS ⭐

• Highspirited action-adventure
  • Magic-rich wuxia/high fantasy (think Dungeons and Dragons, Legend of the Five Rings, Shovel Knight, Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Quest or early Final Fantasy)
  • Tongue-in-cheek parody fantasy (think Order of the Stick or Galavant! in feel)
  • Comedic, campy modern-day superhero/spy settings (think Archer, Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, a Lighter and Softer DC Comics/Marvel or Venture Brothers in feel)
  • Fluffy/fantasy slice-of-life (the daily lives of superheroes, villains, supernatural detectives and their ilk)

Tone-wise, I'm looking for largely lighthearted, noblebright lines. Highspirited adventure, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, levity, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, romance, slice-of-life moments, plenty of smutty goodness, quiet moments of character growth, bittersweet moments, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all else—a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). Some shamelessly lighthearted and largely fluffy goodness as a much desired personal palate cleanser. :)

While I'm fine with including high stakes in a story when needed, if you're looking to write pointedly angst/tragedy-driven lines focused on hyper-cynical bleak seriousness, bad ends, rape, degradation/debasement or outright "grimdark", I'd be a poor choice of partner.

⭐ D | ONS & OFFS ⭐

When it comes to sexy funtimes, I have three main requirements...
F.R.I.E.S. (explicit knowing, willing and enthusiastic consent, as Hozier puts it here).
Mutual collaboration and satisfaction (participants actively work on pleasuring and getting each other off).
A focus on shared enjoyment (sex being something the characters do with each other, not to each other).

There's plenty of room for kink; it’s the motivation I want to be positive and "wholesome" ;).

My complete list of ons & offs is on this post.

Update (3/25): At the moment, I'm especially seeking lines involving the following two elements as main kinks...
Clean footplay (the female being the focus/recipient)! Foot worship, massaging/caressing, footjobs, licking, kissing, toe sucking...basically, the male character giving focused attention to a female character’s bare or nylon/pantyhose-covered legs and feet. I'd want this to be something both partners are comfortable with and the female genuinely enjoys/find very much to her liking. No unhygienic/gross feet or footplay being used to degrade/humiliate/abuse a character and make them "less than".
Female-led relationships and gentle/loving femdom! Pairings where the female's satisfaction is contingent on mutual desire and bliss, built upon a healthy, equally loving and respectful relationship. MC would have no problem falling to his knees and worshipping his partner from head to toe. It wouldn't be so much about the male "submitting" as it is about him pleasing the female, stroking her uppish prideful desires while satisfying some of his own.

⭐ E | CONTACT ME ⭐
If anything on the below post draws your attention, please send me a PM that has all of the following (please don't reply on this thread):

▷ What from this ad specifically interests you
▷ Whether you're looking for a one-shot, short-term, or long-term line
▷ What mutually shared kinks we have (if you have a kink list, feel free to share/link it)
▷ Any RP pet peeves/dealbreakers you have (so we don't step on each other's toes)
▷ A writing sample or link to one (to see if we mesh style-wise, as well as it just showing confidence-this is required)
▷ Anything else you think I should know

And if this RT doesn't appeal, I hope you soon find something more to your liking! :)

Either way, let us all be excellent to each other and remember these words...

Mr. Vyce

⭐ CURRENT CRAVINGS ⭐

⭐ POKEMON ⭐

I like to ret-con the setting so characters must be 18 years old before they can become a Pokémon trainer, Coordinator or whatever.

I've got a powerful interest for some lighthearted, fluffy Pokémon lines with a shamelessly playful and cheerful vibe fitting the anime. You know, highspirited campy adventure, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, snarky banter, intense battles (where Pokémon merely faint instead of being maimed or killed), fluff, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, slice-of-life moments, cute and non-toxic romance, plenty of playful smutty goodness, high stakes (when/if necessary), quiet moments of character growth, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed)...and, above everything else, a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in).

I particularly request that partners have...
A largely solid, up-to-date familiarity with the setting! I'm not demanding partners have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Pokémon universe and its mechanics (that being what Bulbapedia is for :p). But if it’s been years since you last played the games or watched the anime, we likely wouldn't be compatible.
Willingness to write semi-descriptive, over-the-top Pokémon battles! Putting creative spins on attacks, ignoring the games' "Four Moves of Doom" limit in lieu of a Pokémon being able to use (and potentially learn) many of their given moves, that sort of thing.

⭐ SOME SPECIFIC IDEAS/PLOTLETS ⭐
I'm open to playing either role in any of the below pairings:
  • Trainer x trainer
  • Coordinator x coordinator
  • Trainer x coordinator
  • Battle professor x coordinator
  • Battle professor x battle professor
  • Ex-Rocket x Pokemon Agent
  • Ex-Rocket x Frontier Brain/Coordinator/Elite Four member
  • Frontier Brain x Frontier Brain (whether from the same region or from different ones)
  • Battle professor x professor of another important aspect/element of Pokemon training
  • Elite Four member x Top Coordinator
  • Elite Four member x Elite Four member (whether from the same region or different ones)
  • Champion x Frontier Brain/Elite Four member (whether from the same regions or different ones)

Prompt-wise, the classic Pokémon journey is always a personal fave for an overarching plot. (I admit preferring an in media res approach where our characters are experienced rather than just starting out their journey, doing small flashbacks and timeskips when/if needed.)

I’d be interested in a rom-com deal with plenty of fluffy funtimes between two traveling trainers crushing on each other, with plenty of lighthearted—and lightheartedly smutty—slice-of-life moments (a Pokémon capture, a tournament or festival battle encounter Meet Cute, those sorts of things).

One--or both--of our characters being adventuring treasure hunters (think the Pokémon world's answer to Indiana Jones/Lara Croft) on some campy adventure to claim a lost legend of Pokémon antiquity.

Our characters being two childhood rivals who reunite several years later as adults during an annual meet n' greet for newly-minted Elite Four members/Top Coordinators/Gym Leaders—or returning as professors at some elite Pokémon academy—also has some appeal.

Maybe the girl is a capable vigilante heroine (there are a number of examples in the anime, such as Blaziken Mask and Gligar Man); I’d certain be game for playing such a heroine’s gentleman thief rival and frenemy outside of their “normal” roles as trainers/Coordinators/whatever.

I certainly wouldn’t say no to some slice-of-life lines exploring the day-to-day deal of our characters' careers (our characters doing some training, two trainers being in the mood to celebrate after an especially intense/noteworthy victory [or one needing some reassurance after a narrow or devastating loss], etc).

For some with a more female-led relationship vibe, I'd also be game for a line between a female of high position/authority (Champion, Frontier Brain, Elite Four member, Pokémon Prof, Top Coordinator, etc.) and her husband, trying to have a romance while being in the spotlight.

Of course, PWP lines are also a go. Lewd slice-of-life moments between our characters, our characters making a bet on who wins a given battle, two trainers being in the mood to celebrate after an especially intense/noteworthy victory (or needing some comfort after a narrow loss), etc.

⭐ PASSION ON—AND OFF—THE BATTLEFIELD (RIVAL x RIVAL ROMANCE) ⭐
Here, I'm seeking a humorous line between a pair of rising stars (trainers, Coordinators, newly minted Gym Leaders, professors at an elite Pokémon academy or whatever) who've established themselves as two of their generation's most talented figures. I'd especially love if they had sharply different approaches to both life and their fields, one being a fiery force majure on the battlefield, while the other's the calm eye in the raging storm. I'm looking for our players being rivals and foils for one another, their prodigious skills eclipsed only by the captivating nature of how different they are, having an intense yet still oddly respectful rivalry. A constant shifting tide of counterplays where they trade wins regularly, and their cordial interactions in public always carried an undercurrent of competition that wouldn't fail to draw the media's attention.

Of course, such constant shifting power plays would (ideally) extend to the bedroom as well. While the media would be aware of the pair's red-hot rivalry, they wouldn't be privy to the guy firmly fucking the girl in the hotel shower just hours before she won a place as the newest member of her region's Elite Four. They wouldn't know of how the girl sloppily blew her rival a few hours before he went out to decisively win the latest Coordinator contest. And the pair would have an unspoken understand that, after every time they compete against each other, the loser shows up to the winner's room and obtains revenge by edging/fucking/dominating the winner into mush. Something like that. :p

I'm particularly looking for our characters to be spirited competitors with a intense yet friendly rivalry, the pair being fiercely competitive rivals or Vitriolic Best Buds who will always have the other's back (even if just out of a possessive "I'm the only one who's allowed to [fuck with/defeat] you!" sense) rather than sincerely hateful/antagonistic enemies. Think a vibe like the below pic:

I'm particularly seeking partners who'll play strong-minded, adventurous, confident, capable Action Girls with fire in their hearts and unyielding, defiant spirits. Ladies who will challenge and be challenged by MC as rivals/friends/lovers in a positive fashion [iron sharpening iron to make each other better], rather than a negative one [each looking to degrade/destroy and ruin each other].) Dynamic-wise, I'd be looking to play a more laidback, intellectual male in a Strong Girl x Smart Guy or Female Fighter x Male Handler duo.

As for female OCs, I'd especially love characters inspired by one of the following tropes:
  • Lovable Alpha Bitches (alluring, proud women with strong personalities who frequently get their way; think Regina George from Mean Girls or Azula from Avatar [minus the sociopathy])
  • Silk Hiding Steel (elegant, refined women with steel in their spines)
  • Action Fashionistas (stylish female badasses who stay raw, stand tall, and still look fuckin' cute)
  • Amazonian Beauties (buff, tough, self-assured women who take no crap and can put a guy in place with a smart/sharp comment or blazing look)
  • Girly Bruisers (cheerful, passionate, spirited female fighters who are like if someone "took energy drinks, rave parties, overly excited puppies and the metaphorical concept of happiness and mixed them all together in a blender")

While not required, I'd love for partners to use one of the below faceclaims (all Safe For Work) for their character.
⭐ WANTED OC FACECLAIMS ⭐

I'd love to find a partner open to playing one of the below female canons opposite a male OC. (It never hurts to shoot one's proverbial shot, right? :p) I wouldn't demand, expect, or even want partners rigidly adhere to canon. I love to see partners put their personal spin on a given canon, whether it be a tweaking of personality/backstory to make them AU, changing them up in some fashion to make them a new character based on a canon, or even just using them as an OC faceclaim.

⭐ WANTED PKMN ANIME CANONS ⭐
Jessie (#1 craving)
Delia Ketchum
May (especially if she’s more fond of battle like her alternate manga counterpart)
Bianca
Misty

⭐ WANTED NON-PKMN CANON TRANSPLANTS ⭐
Nami (One Piece)
Daenerys (Game of Thrones)
Katara, Ty Lee, Mai, Suki (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Korra (Legend of Korra)
Bulma, Videl, Chi Chi (Dragon Ball Z)
Moana (Moana)
Merida (Brave)
Lightning, Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Princess Peach (Nintendo)
Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)
Tea Gardner, Ishizu Ishtar, Akiza, Alexis Rhodes (Yugioh)

⭐ DRAGON BALL Z/SUPER ⭐

A Note on "Powergaming"
I make MC as powerful as my partner's comfortable with and the line requires (totally fine with YC outclassing mine by a considerable margin). I don't mandate my character be at some rigid level, or am looking to play some boringly invincible/infallible god who wins with zero struggle; I'm totally fine restricting/excluding whatever acquired forms as needed.
Similarly, I don't really care how strong your character is (though I'm very open to how far we take things given it's AU). My main focus is that we both enjoy ourselves and the line. :)

I'm looking to keep the Dragon Ball series's largely tongue-in-cheek goofy martial arts comedy/adventure tone with plenty of slice-of-life moments, humor, over-the-top fight scenes (we can go wild with this), banter, and a sense of overall campy fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). Things can be partially/entirely canon-divergent or AU, or played within a specific "saga" if preferred; I'm easy and flexible.

Some especially wanted elements (smut-wise) are fight fucking, Destructo-Nookie and a bit of Interplay of Sex and Violence (not looking for cruelty or outright sadism here). Our characters having a sparring match/wrestling match/fight in some fashion, which quickly devolves into a more romantic attraction due to them meeting head to head and finding that someone roughly equal to them is extremely up their alley. Honestly, I'd be a little disappointed if this isn't part of the line. :p

Let's have over the top fight scenes! C'mon, this is Dragon Ball Z we're talking about, where practically every protagonist with a speaking role is a certified planet buster. I'd be more surprised if this wasn't involved to some degree. We can get wild with this, by all means. That said, I'm not looking for graphic violence/brutality, gore, torture and the like. Something our characters can recover from with a good long rest or a Senzu Bean is fine; anything requiring a wish from Porunga or Super Shenron is a hard pass.

I'm particularly looking to play as one of the following male OCs (can provide more info about each upon request)...
  • Razini (Saiyan): A Saiyan raised by monks, he is a calm wandering soul and a "Chef of Iron Fist".
  • Quino (Cerealian): A mercenary-turned-information broker whose accuracy, mastery of his eyes--and honed psychic powers--make him a deadly threat.
  • Shiba (Core Person): A powerful Agent Peacock apprentice Kai from Universe 2 who enjoys showing off to bring joy.
  • Rue (Serpent/Makyan): A surprisingly honorable assassin and master of the "Poison Fist" style, occasionally called upon by the gods of Universe 7.
  • Rime (Frieza Race): A Time Patroller who believes his purpose in the Celestial Wheel is to be the force by which those who oppose him directly are sent to their next life. (As he feels, if violence isn't the answer, it's because you are using it wrong.)
  • Niten (Hera Clan member): A treasure hunter, reformed thief and wielder of sacred flames.
  • Palak (Half-Saiyan): The half-Saiyan son of Nappa (in an AU where he survives his initial arrival on Earth and is slowly redeemed alongside Vegeta) who's a Green Thumb-having expert grappler and Bruiser With a Soft Center.

While I'm game for partners playing fierce, passionate, powerful female warrior OCs (especially fellow Saiyans, female Frost Demons/members of Frieza's race, Majins, Cerealians, female Hera warriors and the like), I certainly wouldn't pass on a partner open to playing one of the below canon ladies:
⭐ WANTED DBZ/DB SUPER LADIES ⭐
Videl (I'd want her to maintain that love of fighting and devotion to martial arts training she displays early on in the series while keeping her short haired appearance, her being an active combatant)
Chi Chi (like Videl, she's rather underutilized IMHO)
Bulma
Erasa (preferably if she got into martial arts alongside her best friend Videl)
Kefla
Caulifla
Kale
Bra
Pan
Android 18
Heles
Female!Frieza (preferably a far more pragmatic version)
Android 21
Female!Cell
Female!Zamasu
Female!Yamcha
Zangya

As for ideas, I have a few listed below...
Sparring Match: Very much a classic and tailor-made for the DBZ-verse; I have a potential lengthy opener for use.. Our characters meeting in some clear area for an arranged sparring match—things getting hot and heavy during that match, the exertion of close-quarters combat and physical strain turning into a heated round of fight-fucking—is always a viable outcome. If our characters already have some existing sexual tension, intense sparring could shatter that barrier and result in an intense round of fight-fucking (or full-on Destructo Nookie if they're really into each other or have considerable tension to work out).

Hunting the Dragon Balls: One of the classic ideas, our characters could be hunting for the Dragon Balls, whether separately, as a team for a common goal (since it would be assumed said Dragon Balls can grant two or three wishes), or working together but each having secret ulterior motives.

Tournament Arc: Again, one of the classic staples of the Dragon Ball universe. A classic fight in some tournament—or even an entire tournament arc—is also something I would be game for doing.

Sharing Techniques: If a more martially romantic/erotic feel is your game, perhaps the characters can show off some of their more esoteric techniques, or even offer to teach each other. For a more erotic spin, in the middle of a battle, things get hot and heavy, and the fighters decide to explore how the arts of war and lovemaking are surprisingly intertwined. Erotic/kinky use of powers and techniques is the focus here, but I'll pass on anything that removes self-agency (brainwashing, mind control, hypnotism, etc.).

The New God(dess) of Destruction: An AU sorta deal where one of the listed ladies ascends to the ranks of the Gods of Destruction. (I am very much open to how this happens and have a few ideas depending on the chosen character, and also have a potential starter for this.)

Slice-of-life: A moment of downtime between our characters, without world/universe-spanning threats for the time being. (I certainly wouldn't be averse to this, particularly for some shameless romance and fluffy sexy funtimes.) While I do have a few specific ideas for each desired character I'll share via PM, I'd be open to hearing any you have in mind.

⭐ "A TRIAL WORTHY OF THE GODS" ⭐

Male guardian x princess/priestess (or Erk x Serra, if familiar with the Fire Emblem faceclaims themselves)
(We don't have to use the character faceclaims, though I'd certainly love to; they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.)

A reserved but capable courtier-mage Badass Bookworm, a low-ranking noble's son, was recently given what seems like a plum honor: Being the personal attendant of a high-ranking princess cleric/priestess. Reputed to be as known for her confidence as her beauty, said to be personally blessed by a goddess and highly-versed in all the arts. Why hadn't her role of attendant been filled before now?

That question was answered shortly after meeting her...
1. The goddess in question was one of battle/pride, as said princess cleric/priestess loves to be in the thick of adventure and is very much eager for glory.
2. Calling her merely "confident" was both severely understating and misleading. Sassy, incredibly bossy, high-maintenance, pushy, egotistical, painfully assertive and outspoken were far more fitting adjectives in the mage's POV. (This explains why several of the knights smirked, snickered and—in one notable case—shook his head like the mage was heading to his own execution.) At least her skills actually matched her overwhelming personality.
3. He couldn't very well refuse a request from the King himself, not if he wanted to keep his head. His word was bond, and he'd eaten at the royal table in good faith; he was bound to serve the princess to the best of his ability, come Hell or high water.

Basically, I'm looking for some playfully humorous, warm-hearted fluff and high spirited adventure time between a male sorcerer and a sassy, egotistical, outspoken, admittedly skillful (and oddly lovable) priestess. Ideally, the pair would have an Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl sort of relationship dynamic (and a bit of Well, Excuse Me, Princess snark where she’s a bit of a bratty domme or bossy powerbottom).

Think something based on the below pics (or at least giving an idea of their relationship dynamic)...

As for some potential plot bunnies...
YC seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper.

In what was initially meant as special training, YC summons MC to teach her how to escape out of a situation when she is bound and helpless. That said, said royal finds herself oddly...drawn to that, and persuades (or commands) MC to continue the lessons, and to progress even further...

A lightheartedly fun (and lightheartedly smutty tale) where YC ends up being kidnapped and is rescued, but finds she enjoyed the experience...the bondage, the teasing and banter, the attempts to escape, all of that. I might lean towards incredible vague dub-con (since a princess and cleric isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing). It could be some detailed set-up roleplay between our characters (perhaps with YC providing critiques on how it's supposed to be done, as if there's a wrong say to save a princess), or MC could prove himself over his head. Thus, it could wind up a comedy of errors (the "kidnapper" proves totally inept at his role, the princess proves isn't good at being a helpless damsel, etc.), or she ends up saving herself as MC somehow botches it somehow (potentially including sensual femdom as she shows him how it's done by tying him up and "claiming her prize"). Basically, a scene based on/inspired by this image.

⭐ YOU WISH FOR ME TO WHAT? ⭐

Male mage-prince or evil-mage-in-training x warrior princess (or AU!Lyon x Eirika, if familiar with the Fire Emblem faceclaims themselves)
(We don't have to use the character faceclaims, though I'd certainly love; again, they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.)

I'd basically love a lightheartedly smutty role-reversal line based on the above picture and presented scenario. As for the specific dynamic, I'm particularly keen on the pair being childhood friends or political rivals from differing cultures [the prince coming from a magically-inclined kingdom focused on diplomacy and spellcraft, the princess coming from a much more martial people for whom honor is stronger than steel] or a slice-of-life moment between them in some arranged marriage.)

Alternate Take 1: A comedic humorous scenario where a harmless or ineffectual evil-mage-in-training with an F in Evil is approached by a beautiful and much more powerful princess-heroine from a neighboring kingdom. While very much not a damsel-in-distress type, no swordplay, politicking or magic will allow her to escape an arranged marriage to a suitor she despises. So she approaches the mage with a proposition: She offers to pretends to be the mage's captive for the foreseeable future to obtain her freedom, knowing he'd be a far less dangerous threat than her would-be husband (and the "rules" note a princess can't truly be married while kidnapped), and the arrangement would provide said mage-in-training instant "villain cred". I haven't fully thought this out yet (though gentle/seductive femdom and female-led relationships would very much be fitting here), and am very much open to alterations and such.

Alternate Take 2: The adventuring/questing princess who happens upon the lair of a sorcerer. Deciding to transform into a dragon and attempt to scare her off as he's done countless others, her response could be rather unexpected.

⭐ WHAT YOU CALL "KIDNAPPING", I CALL "ENFORCED STAY-CATION" ⭐

Lex Luthor-esque reformed supervillain x superheroine

Path A: MC (the villain/arch-rival) is feeling slighted that he's seen more of his wife, YC (the superheroine/heroic super-spy) in TV or print than in person. So for both their sakes, he decides to go old-school attempts a good ol' fashioned "kidnapping". Relationship-wise, I'm seeking a Lex Luthor vs. Superwoman rivalry and husband-and-wife dynamic between our characters, maintaining a mutually loving (if chaotic) relationship despite being on opposite sides. I admit picturing the heroine mentioned above as heavily inspired by a superpowered!Lois Lane or heroic!Faora Ul-El/Cheshire/Lady Shiva Expy.

Path B: A chronically overworking and stressed-out Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Sailor Moon-esque superheroine--a champion of strength and justice--is in dire need of rest that she stubbornly refuses to take. While her fellow heroes are concerned, feeling she needs to take a break before she breaks, none of them feel comfortable outright forcing her to do so. MC--a Lex Luthor-esque reformed villain and the heroine's former archnemesis--has no such problem pressing the issue, as giving said heroine crap was literally his career for quite a while. So he decides to do so in the most old-school manner possible: A good ol' fashioned kidnapping. The below writing sample hopefully gets the desired tone across.
⭐ WRITING SAMPLE/POTENTIAL OPENER ⭐

"Oh, don't glare at me like that. This is all your fault, you know."

Candles were strategically placed around the luxury suite, lending the environment a surprisingly cheery glow. The speaker, [Villain], laid supine on a nearby couch. His pressed midnight-black suit was a sharp contrast to the creamy-white leather, posture surprisingly relaxed given the mood of his "guest". Deceptively-innocent eyes turned to the flat-screen television, several images frozen in place. "Now pay attention. This is very important and the crux of why we're here."

Click.

"This is Jefferson Stone, reporting to you live from Great Britain! An attack on the Big Ben Tower by the Bobbies Gang was stopped thanks to the combined efforts of British hero Union Jack and [Heroine]..."

The man allowed the two-minute newscast to play out before moving the arrow on the screen. This time, the expanded window was a portrait of disgrace, a man shielding his face from reporters while his phalanx of lawyers snarled responses.
"Breaking news! Marcus Hamilton was arrested today after the release of documents revealing he had accepted millions in illegal campaign funds from Triple Threat crime boss Tanner ‘Shocker’ Orzini. This story broke hours earlier after [Heroine's civilian alter-ego] caught one of Hamilton's associates breaking into—"

Click. Another screen.

"In Honduras, a potentially tragic outcome was stemmed as the Dragon of the West, [Heroine], Volcana, Tremor and the Gentleman Phantom evacuated civilians from a devastating earthquake. Multiple doctors have flown into the disaster area to offer aid and healing, working long to ensure all It was truly an uplifting display of humanity, as even now hundreds of brave citizens are sheltering their neighbors as the clean-up begins and donations pour in from around the globe, delivered by Future Industries..."

Click.

"I think I speak for everyone here on the Morning Sun News in saying that [Heroine] truly is the 'cat's meow'!"

The sight of her descending to the ground like an angel, an orange tabby in her arms batting at her face before being handed to a young boy, almost made up for that cringe-worthy wordplay. Almost. "I'm as fond of the classics as the next A-class villain, but that is just cliché."

Satisfied that the point had been made, [Villain] wryly smiled at the screen before speaking again. "Seems you've been quite the busy bee. I've certainly seen you more often on the television than face-to-face. You and that Atlas complex. Atlas complex...stripe me, but that's a good one!" The smile deepened into the all-too-insufferable (and punchworthy) smirk of a man utterly enamored with his own wit before narrowing. "But you made a grave mistake. No one, man or woman, can continue going without rest."

Pressing another button, a barrage of charts and graphs were vomited onto the screen, some as far back as six months prior. Each detailed a certain aspect of [Heroine's] attributes in battle: Speed, strength, reflexes, endurance, stamina, control and restraint of powers, total cost of collateral damage. Even the quality of witty banter had been carefully scrutinized...and all had been found increasingly wanting over the past few months. Whether pie, line, pictogram or histogram, they all arrived at the same conclusion posted in grotesque blood-red full caps (the equivalent of high-decibel screaming)...

YOU SLIPPIN', KID. TAKE A VACATION.

"Unfortunately, you suffer from the worst case of selective deafness I've ever seen. So since you wouldn't take my advice, I decided to be more proactive. I'll take your glare as silent gratitude for my concern for your wellbeing." Glancing over to the balcony doors, providing a breathtaking view of the horizon and a clear vision of the tropical sunset, [Villain] shook his head in censure. Being a kidnapper didn't mean one had to forego comfort or style; there were standards to uphold, after all. Strolling over to a nearby table, he sat on its edge to meet the fierce eyes of his captive audience. "If you were currently capable of your A-game, [Heroine], you would have escaped my trap, instead of being bound as you are."

He gave another sweet smile as he eyed his erstwhile adversary and arch-rival. "So yes, this current state of affairs is entirely your own fault...dear."

Either way, comedic and playfully sexy/kinky damsel-in-distress line is the focus here. The villain relocates the heroine to a secluded tropical island resort for superheroes (the staff all temporarily replaced with his minions as an added precaution) or some other setting where the heroine can't simply use her strength/powers and leave without his assistance. Thus, the enforced "stay-cation", where the villain might also give her "assignments" such as getting a massage, meditating and actually enjoying a good meal and decent night's sleep for once; while the banter isn't initially romantic or sexual, it's somewhat more flirtatious than usual. Eventually, it comes out the former villain's interest in seeing her get back to her A-game isn't purely altruistic (big shock there, right?), and his interest in her has grown more than strictly professional...and it turns out the heroine reciprocates. Then, sexy funtimes. :)

Concerning the pairing dynamic, I'd be game for MC being a hero and YC being a darkly-honorable and typically pragmatic villainess/superhuman crime boss who he wants to see back at top form (him taking a page out of her book to her surprise and arousal). Or MC being a villain who kidnaps YC while she's in her civilian identity, and thus can't just break free effortlessly. Partner-wise, I'd love for someone to play a more physical, smashmouth sort who loves getting in the thick of superhero brawls (and has some of the requisite powers to last).

⭐ LIGHT BONDAGE + DAMSEL-IN-DISTRESS PLAY ⭐

I’m looking for some smut-centric lines where damsel-in-distress kink and light bondage are central kinks. Not looking for "bad ends" or scenarios with a genuinely non-con/"rapey" vibe (the female character sincerely hating the experience or being brutalized/"broken" into compliance.

Vibe-wise, I'm looking for a campy Saturday morning villain cartoon feel and a tongue-in-cheek—even occasionally sweet—vibe where the male "inflicts" pleasure on the "distressed damsel" to tease and (enjoyably) please her into submission. Copious caresses, kissing, fondling, blindfolds, ropes (especially if the bonds have special qualities such as psychoactives, weakening, electricity, or otherwise supplementary effects), spanking, teasing-and-denial, strip-teasing, sensory play, gentle domination, use of magical/supernatural abilities, possible use of sex toys, seduction, (perhaps) forcefully-given pleasure to weaken her will, aftercare...that sort of thing.

Below are a few basic ideas and prompts I'd love to explore...
  • A princess being kidnapped/captured by a sorcerer?
  • A female adventurer searching an ancient temple for treasure, only to trigger a near-forgotten trap?
  • A Dark Action Girl princess searching an ancient temple for treasure, only to trigger a near-forgotten trap?
  • A novice sorceress/priestess or heroine-in-training winds up being bound by their own hubris, and their rival comes across them?
  • A superheroine being kidnapped in her civilian "role" by her supervillainous rival, and she can't escape without giving the game away)?
  • A Lois Lane/April O'Neil-esque intrepid reporter (perhaps represented by one of these faceclaims?) being caught scoping out a supervillain's lair/office, or being captured by said villain in an attempt to draw out his heroic rival?
  • A female boss or co-worker (perhaps represent by one of the faceclaims in the above link?) engaging in "misuse of company resources" with a male co-worker/employee?
  • A female master thief plots to make a lord/prince her next mark, only for him to have laid a trap for her?
  • A sexy seductive heroine-princess wanting to play the role of imperiled damsel and coaxing her magely husband to play the role of wicked sorcerer? :)
  • A damsel-in-distress play line based on one of the pictures in this photo album?
  • A loving and kinky couple looking to explore a new kink? (Honestly, this could apply to all of these interests. :p)

⭐ RANDOM WANTED CHARACTER MUSES ⭐

Below are some sought-after character muses I'd love for partners to play opposite a male OC. I wouldn't demand or insist that partners rigidly adhere to canon or perfectly mirror a character's personality. Truth be told, I love to see partners put their personal spin/touch on a given canon, whether it be a tweaking of personality/backstory to make them AU or just using them as a OC faceclaim without explicitly playing as said canon.

⭐ KITANA (MORTAL KOMBAT) ⭐

I'm especially keen on finding a partner open to playing as the Edenian warrior-princess, whether it be in a setting similar to Mortal Kombat's Outworld, or transplanting her into a more noblebright D&D-esque high-fantasy setting. That said, I'd also be game for a partner open to transplanting/crossovering Kitana into a different fandom, such as DC Comics, the L5R Tabletop RPG realm of Rokugan, or Avatar the Last Airbender.

I would love to play a male "Phantom Thief" who--as the name implies--is an exceptionally stealthy thief worthy of the Lin Kuei, with a frightening knowledge of chi, which he uses in his adventures. Surprisingly disciplined with a dry wit, he operates with a code of honor and does not use his skills against the weak and poor, both out of moral conviction and practicality (there is no challenge). Perhaps, whether out of a self-challenge or being hired by some outside party, he could attempt to steal a valuable artifact from the Kahn's palace, only to be confronted by Kitana herself? Though he gives a good accounting of himself, he is of course sorely defeated and taken prisoner, whereupon Kitana could offer him a choice: Service (said thief being her servant in whatever capacity she so desires ), or serving (as an example for trying to steal from the Kahn, losing a hand or worse). (I'd love it to become consensual love, mistress/slave, even a private affair [said character being someone Kitana can come to].)

That said, I also have a male combat medic OC--a (comparative) martial/technical pacifist who also uses his knowledge of plants and chi to heal and harm with equal proficiency--being a prince from a neighboring realm that's Seido-adjacent, where diplomacy and magic reign heavily. Perhaps an arranged marriage, or one out of convenience, could be a plot point; I have an idea for two for this if interested.

⭐ PRINCESS PEACH (NINTENDO) ⭐

I've got an exceptionally focused craving for shamelessly lighthearted lines with plenty of romance, levity and story-driven smut (though I'm certainly open for pure smutty erotica) involving Peach; I'd love to play a male OC opposite Peach (or an Expy of her). I'm very much open to how a partner wants to play Peach, though I admit most favoring a charming, spirited, feisty Badass Princess like her Super Mario Adventures self; see 1 and 2. (I'd especially love to see Fire!Peach in a line, and found a few pieces of fanart: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) Basically, as long as Peach isn't played as some helpless damsel-in-perpetual-distress, hypersexualized brainless fucktoy or painfully innocent/ignorant virginal ingenue, I am down to clown. :)

Setting-wise I'm mainly looking for something within the Mario universe (or Mario-adjacent), or some magic-rich, noblebright comedic high fantasy setting. (Think a lighthearted Dungeons and Dragons or Dragon Quest-esque setting.) I'd always be down for some shameless smutty comedy involving damsel-in-distress kink/erotic peril (because natch).

⭐ KORRA (LEGEND OF KORRA) ⭐

As Korra is one of my personal fave characters (this Onion article seems custom-written for her if she were an Air Nomad), I'd love to find a partner willing to play as her, whether in her "canon" setting or an alternate one like those listed below:
  • Korra in Aang's Era: An AU where Korra was born when Aang was still the Avatar, being a martial artist and Master Waterbender as a combat style with little interest in the "softer" use of healing…like a reverse of Katara's situation. Or it could just be an Expy of her in Aang's time, much like how Bumi appeared in Korra as one of Aang's children.
  • Dungeons & Dragons/Final Fantasy-esque High Fantasy!Korra: Korra being an adventurer and wandering elemental monk from a martial order known for believing enlightenment is obtained via ascetic self-discipline and mastery of body and soul (or perhaps a barbarian [1, 2, 3, 4] or fighter [1, 2, 3]-type who relishes the thrill of battle, if a more restrained philosophy wouldn't jive), going on a pilgrimage and using said mastery of combat to protect the weak, right wrongs and generally be "a fearless protector of the good stuff"?
  • Modern-day Superhero!Korra (1, 2, 3): Well, the Avatar can easily qualify as a superheroic legacy and Korra genuinely relishes her role without needing some tragic happenstance to push her into it (an increasingly rare quality nowadays), so there's virtually no alterations needed (though maybe Vaatu could play a greater role or something).
  • Pokémon Trainer!Korra: In the Pokémon world, she could be a pugnacious but goodhearted wandering trainer who loves adventures and Pokémon battles, constantly ends up a thorn in the side of criminal organizations, and has an untapped raw potential in using Aura? (And perhaps her starter Pokémon, in homage to the canon, could be a Beartic named Naga?)

⭐ MINOR CRAVED MUSES ⭐
  • Jasmine (Disney)
  • Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
  • Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
  • Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
  • Azula, Katara, Ty Lee, Mai, Toph Beifong (Avatar the Last Airbender)
  • Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Lois Lane, Harley Quinn (DC Comics)
  • Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Pansy Parkinson, Narcissa Malfoy (Harry Potter)
  • Amy/Sailor Mercury, Rei/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Wicked Lady (Sailor Moon)
  • Tea Gardner, Mai Valentine, Ishizu Ishtar (Yugioh)
  • Toriel (Undertale)
  • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)