Now for Something a Little Different (but still M/M)

Started by Oniya, September 18, 2021, 06:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

This thread is where I'm going to put some ideas that are a little different from my usual.  I'll also be including why they are out of my wheelhouse, so that potential partners know where I might be fumbling a little more.  (I'm still playing exclusively male characters who prefer to be on the receiving end of things.)  As always, please reference my Ons and Offs thread for general likes and dislikes.

Not Your Average Whore.

In this idea, my character is more aggressive than I usually write.  He is, after all, a whore.  He can mostly behave himself in public, but he expects that a man that chooses to be alone with him is interested in more.

Rellan spent several years on the streets.  When he was younger, he survived by picking pockets and stealing goods – mostly food – until one winter when he sought shelter in a building that seemed to have many wealthy patrons.  Most of these, he noted, seemed reluctant to be seen entering, which made it all the more likely that they wouldn't seek law enforcement if something went missing.

The owner of the building took one long look at him.  'I know you're not here to spend money.  Not too many I let around my girls without paying, so you'd better give me a good story.'

After some discussion with the madam, Rellan had gotten not only food and shelter, but employment.  The work wasn't bad – Madam only ever had a few clients who wanted 'that kind' of service, but those that did were willing to pay well.  Madam got most of it, but the money went towards food and upkeep.  'No one comes back to a shabby whorehouse,' she'd say.  Like the girls, he got his cut.  Compared to the scraps he'd gotten pickpocketing, it was a king's ransom, although it wasn't enough for him to strike out on his own.  His take wouldn't cover even the barest essentials of food, clothing and shelter on the outside.

Enter YC.

Several years have passed.  How and why your character ends up at the brothel is up to you.  Rellan's presence is something notable, though.  He's obviously not there as 'muscle', despite presenting himself in a predominantly masculine manner.  He's developed a few feminine quirks, mainly because of the influence of his 'sisters'.  Madam has made sure that he – and all of her charges - are dressed well (although nothing is 'complicated') and with an eye to color. His hair is long enough to braid, and he tends to wear it with two thin braids going back along his temples to his nape, confining the rest of the hair between them.  His nails, while not painted like the ladies', are somewhat longer than most men keep theirs, and well shaped.   He still has some habits from his street days as well.  There's usually a small weapon of some sort (and possibly thief-tools appropriate to the genre) concealed on his person, and Madam has despaired of trying to stop him from moving a chair in front of his sleeping room door at night, which he somehow managed to do even after she took the chair away completely.  (Guests are entertained in other parts of the brothel.)

The World Outside

Setting is negotiable.  I can see the brothel as anything from a medieval whorehouse to a cyber-punk fleshpot, realistic to fantasy to sci-fi.  Rellan is human or nearly so, but YC doesn't have to be (just keep it within my O/Os).  **I am exotic-friendly!**

The Story

Now, this could be a one night stand – but there's not much actual story in that.  Let's come up with a reason that YC wants Rellan to leave the brothel with him – willingly or otherwise.  The madam might be in on it – or bought off – or very, very angry later.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17