News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

seffer

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Lirliel on August 03, 2013, 01:55:52 AM
Evanescence - My Immortal
I love their first CD! Amy Lee has a beautiful voice.

Persona 3 - The Battle for Everyone's Souls

Favorite game ever. Favorite song from the game. It plays during the final battle of the true ending and it, along with the final boss, makes for a fantastic and amazing boss fight!

Finite True

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Seress

Distant rolling of thunder...please start to rain!

Lirliel

Lirliel

Outsider

*headbangs along* Don't quite get why it didn't embed today.
Let's try another

Within Temptation - Faster Music Video

Lirliel

Outsider

Since we're headbanging already, I guess I just have to post my favourite Within Temptation song from the in my eyes strongest album.

Within Temptation - Mother Earth

also, its not embedding once more. What sorcery is this?

Lirliel

Nah.. I love Mother Earth but it isn't their strongest album that award goes to The Heart of Everything.

And especially this song, for some reason it paints this really vivid picture of a Crusader sitting in Jerusalem after the first crusade and wondering if it was all worth it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQrm6nOyQ8

Ps, Mother Earth is now the ending song for each concert which is awesome, I still miss Ice Queen though, shouting oo-hoo is so much fun :)

Lirliel