Sexfighting

Started by Torterrable, June 22, 2015, 06:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torterrable

Literally copied over from the One-Shot thread, but I really, really like this idea and want to spread it.

Name: Sexfight!

Content: Dependent on Partner. Bondage/NC versus consensual, I guess?

Scenario: Less of a scene, I suppose, than an idea. Sexfighting is the idea of fighting for dominance in sex. A male and a female go at it, each trying to shove the other down, to force the other to submit and take the position that he or she wants. When the dominant cums, the fight is over. Typically, the fight may be over before that, as the submissive ends up helplessly taking it any which way. There is a whole culture associated with it, none of which I know that well, but examples of it would be how cumming inside or on the loser is a sign of respect, whereas spraying or spurting over their face shames them. There are a lot of scenes I can see happening with this.

-A superheroine could be caught by a supervillain and stripped of all her powers, then forced to sexfight him for dominance.

-Two naked gladiators meet in the arena. The fight goes beyond it, though; the loser is made to be the winner's slave when all is said and done, and he/she has to fight for him.

-In a world where sex reigns, wars could be fought this way. An invading army attacks a city and sexfights its citizens into submission.

-Hard, dirty sex between a couple who can't admit their chemistry for each other, but can admit that they love to hate one another.

-An Amazon is captured and attempted to be tamed to be a sex slave

-A boy goes to avenge the failure of his father/brothers to win a sexfight, challenging a woman who is supposedly far too powerful for him

Setting: Dependent on the partner's choice

Requirements: Any gender playing any gender is fine, but for the fight I would prefer a MxF dynamic. 1-3 paragraphs per post would be nice. Someone able to put up a solid fight at first, even if used to playing a solely submissive role. I can play either role and would prefer it ironed out beforehand.

Additionally, if wished for, a story could be built around these short plots. The superheroine begins to go back because she can't resist, and really wants to win. The Amazon, despite being defeated once, does not become submissive and fights yet again. The two gladiators, forced to fight in the arena, fall in love.

Hope this idea gets you! Happy searching!