Rabbit's Sweet Beats (Musical Inspirations)

Started by Inferior Rabbit, July 18, 2016, 09:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inferior Rabbit

Hey gang. Rabbit here. I'm gonna try something that, while certainly not original, I've never done before.

The idea of this thread is that I post music on her that I find particullarly inspiring, and you pitch an idea to me for us to do something, based on the song. Maybe it's related to the lyrics, or maybe it's something completely out of left field? Or maybe you'd like my thoughts on it? It's up to you!

Refer to my other Request for general ideas on what I like, as well as my O's and O's!

This thread, with how barebones it is, might fail. Still, it will serve as an archive for music I happen to like, and think that something could be done with.
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

Hunt You Down
Hunt You Down

This song is hard, and heavy. It inspires anger, and perhaps feelings of loss, followed by a raw lust for revenge. Someone wronged the singer, and now they're going to cut someone down.

Heroes
Heroes

This song seems specifically about heroes, but it could be taken a number of ways. A warrior overcoming their own darkness, and trying to bring peace in his/her time? Or it could be taken as a story about heroes, trying to stay hopeful.

Breaking the Habit(GiaS Mix)

Closer

Gehrman Remix
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785