Hell on Earth

Started by TamaRose, May 17, 2010, 01:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travaius

Sorry, I should have said something.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Florence

I just wanted to throw in the fact that I'm still here xD The rp seemed a little dead so I kinda stopped checking on it ^^;

I'll try to get Sanctus more involved in the plot when I get a chance. Though I admit, it may be hard for the leader of the human resistance to interact with everyone while they're all holed up in Demon HQ xP
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Shade

Yeah, it is a bit hard to get involved at this point.

Travaius

Actually, I had a human character I made initially as well.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Florence

At this point I may try to just throw out another post about whatever it is he's doing with his army, or whatever, and wait for someone to leave demon-central or for some opening or excuse to throw him into that area or something xD Unless anyone's got a spare character wandering the wastelands for Sanctus to run into xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

TamaRose

Let me think a little bit because I might have someone for you.That is if you don't mind.

Florence

TamaRose

Ok.Just give me awhile and see what I come up with.

TamaRose

Name:Celestia Jade
Human Age:21
True Age:800
Race:Human/Spiritual (Chinese) Dragon

Abilities:

Creator and controller of Wind:Has the ability to create and control the winds around her,causing tornados,cyclones,and hurricanes.

Creator and controller of Rain:Has the ability to create and control the rain.If need be she can even cause floods.

Shapeshifter:She has the ability to change her form into any type of being no matter wether they be human,demon,animal,or creature.Which of course helps her get in and out of "sticky" situations.

Appearance:

True Form:In true form Celestia is a medium sized blue dragon.(Blue dragons are children of blue-gold dragons that are eight hundred years old. They are purest blue colors, and they are the sign of the coming spring. They are they are the symbol of the East.)She has a straight nose,round mane,and a long thick tail with the end being in the shape of a fan.She has no wings in her true form which causes her to look serpant like and she uses her po-shan (a wand) or chi'ih-muh (bump) in her head to help her fly.Ling can even see up to 100 miles away.

Human form:Celestia has red hair that falls to the middle of her back and her eyes are a bright green.She is about 5'7" with a very curvaceous body. (Picture above)

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual

Personality:For the most part Celestia is kind,soft spoken,loving,and understanding.There are times she will even over look things or bite her tongue but if she is crossed to many times,she is a force to be rechoned with.She can become bitter,angry,cold,distant,and very good at holding a grudge.Not to mention her powers sometimes get the best of her.So,it is best not to be in her way.When she is in a lovable mood or in "heat" she can be very flirtatious and lustful.

Biography:Will post later!

Florence

Nice :O It should be fun to see how she gets along with Sanctus x3

Edit: Also, I gave a decent opening if you want to try to have her approach him.

TamaRose

Hey guys.They thread has been moved.So,here is the new link for the story!You might want to bookmark it!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69652.new;topicseen

Florence

Has everyone else dropped out or are they waiting for something? >_>

Florence

xD I knew you were waiting for me, I just noticed that everyone else seemed to fall off the face of the earth, but I guess that answers my question.

TamaRose

Oh.I am sorry.I thought maybe you didn't get my post or something.Sorry!My bad.

Shade

Well, I can't really do much until Yomi is free again, so... yeah ^^;

TamaRose

So,we are all just kind of waiting huh?lol

Florence

I'm sorry I've been slow to post >_> Been having irl issues causing a bad case of writer's block D:

TamaRose

That's ok.I was just joking around.No big.Take your time.

Florence

I know I'm not one to talk with my lack of posting... but did we lose CrazyIvan?

Shade

I hope not. My character is supposed to be CrazyIvan's character's bodyguard. If he's gone then I'm a bit screwed >.>

TamaRose

I don't thinks so but I will try and find out.