LOGO channel, Discussion on shows, movies etc

Started by Kittenchan, April 27, 2009, 02:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

MTV Networks' Logo is for gay and lesbian viewers and features an entertainment libary of hit movies, comedy, documentaries and new series.

Have fun!

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

Me and Saturnchild are completely addicted to Queer as Folk... OMG the gay love is awesome and it's all very compelling. The show is not stereo typical day-time soap-opera drama.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Ket

I've been in love with QaF since it first aired on Showtime!  I am saving up to buy the box set so that I can just take a day and watch it in it's entirety from beginning to end.  I'll probably need a few boxes of tissues that day as well. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kittenchan

Completely agree! The one that was ones that were on last night were scandalous!

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

saturnschild

O_O I can't watch it unless i am with you kittenchan. And I am missing so much now. And I miss it so. I want that Rick and Steve DVD and the that movie can't think of the name of it.... the one with the two guys there getting married and and...wow I just narrowed that down didn't I -__-. Oh whoa is me why do I have to be curse with not having that channel.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

krisalyx

i mean it's good that we finally got a channel that the comunity can finally watch. but i just wished that they would merge with HERE the broadband channel owned by out magazine.
Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!