The Story of O (interest Check)

Started by Bloody Rose, February 24, 2011, 10:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

I was considering it, but I'm still not 100% certain how we set this up.

I can take the lead in managing things if no one else will step up, since it would seem some one needs to do so.

Still I'm not 100% certain what to do so...

Anesa

Has anyone tried to PM Zarazel (he actually started this idea/thread) and see if he's still interested in it?  Maybe he would know how to set it up.  Like you, MCsc, I'm still a fairly new member to E, and definitely not read to tackle setting up a group RP such as this.

Not to be "volunteering" anyone, but I think Secretwriter would be a good one to help us out. ;)

Anyway....those are my thoughts on how to get this train rolling...

Davikk

I'd be interested in playing a trainer.

Missy

I PM'd both Zarazel and Prefect Mos yesterday to see if they're still interested, I haven't got a reply but it hasn't even been twenty four hours yet so that doesn't mean much.

Davikk

Suppose I should've specified, male trainer.  :)

Missy

At this point we have enough for two slaves (counting only those who specified slave) for each trainer if Camille will be a trainer.

I haven't counted those that made no specification for role so depending on what they decide this could change.

We still need a GM, if no one steps up in a week I can look into it and see about giving it a try.

subjuanita

I would be interested on being a female slave.

Quote from: MCsc on July 13, 2011, 05:23:45 PM
Well whose still interested?

Callallily -- slave, female
Camille -- either, female
Davikk -- trainer, male
explorer -- slave, any
Jarod1 -- slave, either gender
Kyra Q -- slave, no gender specified
MCsc -- slave, female
Shadowreppa -- trainer, no gender specified
Subjuanita -- none specified
Sarah Morgan -- slave, female

ten players
six slaves
two trainers
one either role
one no specification

four female
one male
one either gender
three no gender specified

Prefect and Zarazel haven't noted which role they are interested in.

Missy

Sorry about that, I think you said so, but I forgot. My mistake.

Kyra Q

I was thinking 'female slave ' earlier...  though I do have some experience at being a domme (not at E), I wouldn't want that role official, if necessary, I could help in a 'alpha slave' type position... help train the other girls, but still obedient and eager to serve the doms. 

Davikk

Okay, what kind of "story" were we thinking?

I saw things are more a series of interconnected vignettes, rather than one entire story.  (Trainer X is working over slave y, everyone rotates, perhaps Trainer Z helps out X with y, things like that) with the occasionally "big" scene where everyone is involved.

If that's the case, then I could "GM" insofar as kick things off and perhaps help coordinate a little. But if you all saw this as one big story, then probably someone else should GM.

moriablu

I would be interested in playing a female slave and or trainer.  :)

subjuanita

My thoughts on this...

For me it would seem that interconnected vignettes would be better. People would come to the club to become trained to be slaves. A trainer would take one or two to train. Other trainers would do the same. Perhaps the slaves would rotate among the trainers, or maybe they would just stay with one the whole time. I would think rotating would be better. An occasional "big scene" might be interesting too.

Quote from: Davikk on July 17, 2011, 12:13:20 AM
Okay, what kind of "story" were we thinking?

I saw things are more a series of interconnected vignettes, rather than one entire story.  (Trainer X is working over slave y, everyone rotates, perhaps Trainer Z helps out X with y, things like that) with the occasionally "big" scene where everyone is involved.

If that's the case, then I could "GM" insofar as kick things off and perhaps help coordinate a little. But if you all saw this as one big story, then probably someone else should GM.

shadowreppa

Hello, glad i check on the thread, did not know that it was revived. I am still able to play the male trainer role.

I think the interconnected vignettes is also probably the way to go. I had an idea about slvaes changing writing partners Maybe two trainers can get together and have a bet and one of their girls (assuming they each of two slaves) and the winner would get the other's girl.

Of course this should be discuss ahead of time so all the writers agree on it and know what's going, but it could be a game of random chance: For example, two writers bet on a game of blackjack, (or hold'em) and I be the third person acting as 'the dealer' I could use the dice bot to randomly generate 'the card #' for the game of blackjack. and the inform each writer with a Pm what i given them.  Just trying to think of something creative here, not sure how it would work out in actual practice. 

subjuanita

I guess you could switch trainers for the slaves based on a bet or game of chance, but wouldn't a place want to give a slave a well rounded training by exposing them to a variety of trainers? I would think that would make them better slaves, as every trainer would do things differently. Just my thoughts on it, I willingly to go along with whatever everyone decides to do.

Secretwriter

I appreciate the vote Camille but I ran a similar game in the past and no one ever wants to play trainers who are not power hungry jerks. Not saying that those showing interest would do that just very few want to play what would be needed here because so many think that 'breaking' is part of it. Breaking has no place in real BDSM. So because of that reason and the ratio I politely withdraw my interest. I am interested in it as a one on one.  Sorry for the grammar or punctuation I am on my phone. :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

rocknrolla

I'd very much like to toss me hat in the fray for the trainer position. Whilst I'm not a member, I have researched the Story of O from what sources I could find and it seems like something I can sink me teeth in... metaphorically speaking of course.

With that being said, I'd like to echo what secretwriter said; there are certain levels (varients if one must) in BDSM and breaking is not an important one for me. So if the game seeks to employ that particular element, unfortunately I won't be loveliest of the fits.

With that out of the way, here's my suggestion for the story; I envision a facility divided into two realms, the upper floor and the lower as offered. The facility is owned by a head trainer who started this concept in the first place. The first few posts can be about the trainers that are hired, and an inauguration held for the first batch of slaves that join up. They are introduced to their trainers, and are given awhile for them to get settled in their new environs... see if they can discover this really is what they want. Sex can take place during this time between any trainer/slave if they discover the dynamic in their chemistry. Zarazel can decide who pairs with who, or a dice roll can be administered as per what someone else suggested here - The next day the offical training starts which can last anywhere from a day to a week, or anywhere depending on how things go. We can take the game from there.
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Ophelia Jaxon

If there is still room, I am interested in playing a female slave xxx
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Missy

Like rock (may I call you "rock") said, I'm more interested in the consensual thing here. Not the breaking, though I'm fine with what the group wants to do other than that.

Kyra Q

Like the OP said, "We paid to be trained her for 6 days"  so there is some sort of consensuality.  Maybe pushing limits to a degree, but ultimately it is our choice.  Each girl on day 1 is issued a safe word.'  if spoken, play stop, and the train requests confirmation that is what she said, upon saying yes, she is kicked out of the mansion on the spot.

could easily start the first day with out arrivals, signing a contract for six days, and having the rules of our individual owners laid out to us... such as titles our trainer prefers (such as master/ Mistress/ Sir ma'am, etc etc.')

Sarah Morgan

Personally I think that getting kicked out for using the safe word is a bit much, especially if this is supposed to be consensual.  A safe word shouldn't be used to intimidate someone, and if the consequence for using it would be an immediate dismissal, then people are going to be intimidated by it, and do everything they can not to use it.  I don't know the first thing about BDSM principles and practices, but my understanding of a safe word is that it's supposed to be used when something gets to be too much for someone, and that it's a way of gauging what someone's limits are.  I think if safe words are used, training should continue, only with the understanding gained of how much is too much, and that people shouldn't be punished by having to leave for communicating that they can't handle something at a particular moment.  Just my two cents' worth, and hopefully I'm not about to start a huge debate over this.  :P

subjuanita

I agree that getting kicked out for using a safe word is wrong. It also defeats the purpose of even having a safe word. A safe word is there for teh sub to use if something is wrong (Dom doing something they are not comfortable with, losing sensation in limb due to ropes being tied incorrectly, etc etc. If the sub knows if they will be kicked out for using a safe word then if they are in a situation where they need to use it they might just stop writing, rather than use the safe word and fix the problem.

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on July 19, 2011, 08:57:33 PM
Personally I think that getting kicked out for using the safe word is a bit much, especially if this is supposed to be consensual.  A safe word shouldn't be used to intimidate someone, and if the consequence for using it would be an immediate dismissal, then people are going to be intimidated by it, and do everything they can not to use it.  I don't know the first thing about BDSM principles and practices, but my understanding of a safe word is that it's supposed to be used when something gets to be too much for someone, and that it's a way of gauging what someone's limits are.  I think if safe words are used, training should continue, only with the understanding gained of how much is too much, and that people shouldn't be punished by having to leave for communicating that they can't handle something at a particular moment.  Just my two cents' worth, and hopefully I'm not about to start a huge debate over this.  :P

Kyra Q

good points, i wasn't thinking about it in terms of that.  Thinking in terms of consenual, and knowing there is always a way out...

moriablu

Safe words are an important part of BDSM, yellow for instance is - ok, stop for a moment, check things out, what was wrong, how can we fix it and possibly starting the scene back up.  Red - is an immediate stop to the scene, no hesitation no questions...stop the scene.  BDSM it's core is Safe, Sane and Consensual, the first and most important rule or RACK, also risk-accepted consensual kink. 

But for this rp are the slaves at the training house by their own choice, are they entering into this world of BDSM because they want to? 

Kyra Q

Well the OP did say they paid for the initial training, so at least partially consensual.  unless they were getting in over their heads and didn't realize it...?

subjuanita

I thought that since they were voluntarily arriving to be trained it would be consensual. They would have the option to leave, but if they did it would be final. (There would not be a chance to try it again.) That would cause those that did show up to be seriously interested in being trained.