Game posts

Started by Scott, August 12, 2009, 01:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

On your profile you have a "show post" option, and it shows every post you've ever made. Is there a way, or could there be a button, to show only the posts you've made in game threads? People might pick up old stories they've dropped or lost interest in, with a renewed interest without having to go through hundreds or in some cases thousands of pages of posts to find them? I know you can hit "started by" and it alphabetizes them, but if you didn't make the first post they are still difficult to find. 

Ahrendel Phaedra

Under the shout box is a bar that has several options, such as Main, Forums, Wiki, etc etc. There's a section for 'My Bookmarks.' If you note on the threads you go into, there is an 'add bookmark' option. If you bookmark threads, they'll be found in the My Bookmarks area. :)

Hope that makes sense.

Caeli

If it's an old story, you might also consider enabling notifications for those old game threads, instead of bookmarking them. That way, you'll get an email if they're ever replied to.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Scott

AT&T and Elliquiy don't get along as far as notifications go. I know about bookmarking, but if you haven't kept up with it over time it's still like searching through a haystack to find a few needles. It's ok though, I appreciate y'all.

Haibane

Quote from: Scott on August 13, 2009, 11:09:48 AM
AT&T and Elliquiy don't get along as far as notifications go.
There isn't any reason for that, that I can see. Perhaps an issue to raise with AT&T?

HairyHeretic

If there were any distinctive character names or what have you, you might be able to use the site search functionality, and search under your own username. Still a bit hit and miss perhaps, but it might let you find some of what you're looking for.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.