Sailor Moon [Recruitment] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 19, 2015, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Sailor Moon

Welcome to the Sailor Moon Group Game. You do not have to have watched Sailor Moon to be in this game. This game is going to go in a different interpretation so nerdism will not work here. There are only a few prerequisites that I will happily introduce to you right away:

1) You must be able to write more than 300 words. This game is not meant to be a game where you just post 1-3 sentences. This game is meant to praise the creativity and art that is literature. By agreeing to join this game, you hereby are committing to your ability to write your best each post. If that sounds like a job to you, then this game is not for you.

2) You must be active. If your real-life life is keeping you from posting at least once a week, then do not join this game. I do accept PMs from players who want to let me know that they are going to be busy/absent for “x” amount of days. I really behoove you to write me PMs of any absences or delays because after 14 days I’m going to give you a knock on your PM, and then after 30 days, I will drop your character/creation from the game. I can choose how to do that however I please. She/he either becomes a casualty and dies, disappears, and whatever the result is their powers are passed on to another.

3) This game has sexual elements, but I like to believe that people are willing to take the storyline over those sexual elements. The game should not just be the Sailors screwing the Knights and then the game just doesn’t even progress because it ended when they all orgasm. The best adult literature can balance out story and sex. I want writers who can do that here. Feel free to post sexual elements about your characters to flaunt their beauty or handsome qualities, but I just want you guys to respect the story that is supposed to transpire.

Now after saying that, the story!

Plot

The game takes place in Japan. The setting is mostly around a fictional university Natto University (yes, named after the nasty beans that some find delicious). Why a university? Because we’re all adults on this website. Every character will be a student at this university. This allows for constant interaction between everyone. We’re not going to go too deep into what your character is majoring in, but if you want to give him or her an exact major than be my guest.

Natto University

School Uniform
    Females: Skirts, high socks, blouse, and shoes.
    Males: Suit and tie.

Colors: Maroon and yellow.

Mascot: Natto University Tanukis – NUTs! (yes, it’s an inside joke in the game too) - The mascot is an actual tanuki that is brought out by a handler on a leash to every big game usually American football or baseball. His name is Natto like the school and is basically a satire of Hayao Miyazaki's Pom Poko because well, he's a big-ballin' tanuki.

President: Dr. Ieji Sato

Dean (there are many Deans but I’m giving you one primary one to make our lives easier): Dr. Mayumi Yamamoto

Here at this university, your character can be apart of only 2 clubs, and 4 classes a semester. If you play either Sailor Mercury or Mercury Knight, since they were always the eggheads of the show, then I will allow you to take up to 6 classes because they can handle it.

While enrolled at Natto University, your characters will be encountering some crazy Negaverse drama. The Negaverse is not only evil but very perverted. If you understand that sentence, then you already know how this game is going to go.

Class List
    Remember everyone is limited to 4 classes. Mercuries can take up to 6 classes.
    (This list will be basic because if I list off literal subjects then some may feel their character isn’t smart enough to be in that class and some people don’t want to think about the difficulty level)

• Math
    • Biology
    • Chemistry
    • Physics
    • Physical Education
    • Music
    • Foreign Language
    • History
    • Art
    • Performing Arts
    (If people want to request some more classes, then you are welcome to do so.)

Club List
    Remember each character is limited to 2 clubs. This is to make every character have a different specialization than others, thus making them more unique.

• Judo
    • Kendo
    • Cheerleading
    • Swim Team
    • Track
    • Karate
    • Chess
    • Baseball
    • Basketball
    • American Football
    • Soccer
    • Culinary
    • Book Club
    • Auto (like vehicles whether you build them or love to talk about them)
    • Computer (gaming, hacking, etc.)
    • Art
    • Dance
    (If people want to request some more clubs, then you are welcome to do so.)

Sailors

All of the Sailors will be female. No exception. They are reincarnated princesses who govern their designated planet. The one ruling planet is the Moon, where the Queen of the Universe resides. The Queen of the Universe is Sailor Moon in this game. You do not have to use the names of the canon. This is supposed to be an original game. Your character does not have to be Japanese. They can be an exchanged student. However, I should not have a game of pure exchange students. Now, here are the planets currently open. If they are taken, then they will be colored red.

• Moon – This role is for the Queen of the Universe. She is the leader of the group and the princesses serve under her as guardians and affiliates. She is the main protagonist of this game. She controls all power associated with the moon, light, and healing corrupted souls. Taken
    • Mercury – controls ice and water. Mercury tends to have a high intelligence about her. She is the smartest in the group and the strategist. She has the ability to seek out an enemy’s weak points and exploit it. The Princess of Mercury was the QoU’s War Advisor. Reserved
    • Venus – like Venus from Roman Mythology possesses powers of love and beauty. Her powers can restrain and manipulate those of weak willpower and bend them into submission. The Princess of Venus was the QoU’s Captain of Covert Ops (assassinations). Taken
    • Mars – controls the powers of fire. She is QoU’s Second in Command if ever she is absent. She also packs a fiery temper to match her powers. Reserved
    • Jupiter – possesses powers over electricity, plants, and strength. She is the strongest in the group as well as the tallest member. The Princess of Jupiter was the General of the Moon Army. Taken
    • Saturn – possesses power of destruction, death, and rebirth. She has the power to annihilate planets, entire star systems, as well as reset evolution to zero. The Princess of Saturn governs balance. Despite her frightening abilities, she is well aware of the consequences her powers can have on the world and thus never utilizes her full strength. Saturn was the QoU’s last resort. Open
    • Uranus – possesses the power of the sky, precognition, and sword combat. Uranus is capable of catching a glimpse of the future. She is the most masculine in personality and carries a dominant behavior. The Princess of Uranus was the QoU’s Seer. Open
    • Neptune – controls the sea and displays similar precognitive powers to Uranus. She carries a mirror that can show her whatever she desires to see. The Princess of Neptune was in charge of the QoU’s Scout Units. Taken
    • Pluto – possesses powers of time, space, darkness, and the underworld. Unlike the other princesses, Pluto has a role similar to Heimdall. She guards the door at the edge of the universe permitting no one to enter or leave. Like Sailor Saturn, she tries to protect the stability of the universe and in order to do so, she cannot allow intruders and deserters. Taken

Each Sailor will have a cat guardian. The cats are to be named after the moons that orbit around your character’s planet. If your planet doesn’t have moons, then first name the felines after unclaimed moons of other planets before you them however you please. It just has to be related to space. These cats are the ones who come to you carrying the item you use to transform into your Sailor Scout form. They can be whatever kind of house cat you want. I say house cat because if I allowed lions, tigers, servals, etc. They won’t exactly fit in the human world without causing a public disturbance. However, maybe back on your planet they were once great beasts and while on Earth they are reduced to kitties do to them not being at full power. Be sure to mention these cats in your profiles as well as their beast form if you wish to give them one and the items they give you to transform.

Knights

All of the knights are males. No exceptions. They are reincarnated princes who govern their designated half of the planet usually the south. The princesses control one half (usually the north), while the princes control the other half. You can see the long distance sexual frustration. The one ruling planet is the Moon, where the Queen of the Universe resides. Terra Knight is the King of Earth. The princes all serve under the King, while the princesses serve under the Queen but both pay each monarch equal respect. Your character does not have to be Japanese. They can be an exchanged student. However, I should not have a game of pure exchange students. Now, here are the planets currently open. If they are taken, then they will be colored red.

• Earth – possess psychic powers over psychometry and healing. He is the King of Earth and was joined in marriage with the Queen of the Universe before her kingdom was taken by the Negaverse. Reborn as a human on Earth, he bears a natural charisma. Open
    • Mercury – controls ice and water. Mercury tends to have a high intelligence about him. He is the smartest in the group and the strategist. He has the ability to seek out an enemy’s weak points and exploit them. The Prince of Mercury was the KoE’s War Advisor. Taken
    • Venus – possesses powers of charm and manipulation through speech. His powers can restrain and manipulate those of weak willpower and bend them into submission. The Prince of Venus was the KoE’s Captain of Covert Ops (assassinations). Open
    • Mars – controls the powers of fire. He is KoE’s Second in Command if ever he is absent. He packs a fiery temper to match his powers. Taken
    • Jupiter – possesses powers over electricity, plants, and strength. He is the strongest in the group as well as the tallest member. The Prince of Jupiter was the General of the Earth Army. Taken
    • Saturn – possesses power of destruction, death, and rebirth. He has the power to annihilate planets, entire star systems, as well as reset evolution to zero. The Prince of Saturn governs balance. Despite his frightening abilities, he is well aware of the consequences his powers can have on the world and thus never utilizes his full strength. The two Saturns check and balance each other. If ever one is to lose control or become corrupt, than the other is to destroy him/her. Saturn was the KoE’s last resort. Taken
    • Uranus – possesses the power of the sky, precognition, and sword combat. Uranus is capable of catching a glimpse of the future. He is the most masculine and dominant of the group. The Prince of Uranus was the KoE’s Seer. Taken
    • Neptune – controls the sea and displays similar precognitive powers to Uranus. The Prince of Neptune was in charge of the KoE’s Naval Units whether on earth or in space. Open
    • Pluto – possesses powers of time, space, darkness, and the underworld. Unlike the other princes, Pluto has a role similar to Heimdall. He guards the southern door at the edge of the universe permitting no one to enter or leave. Like Saturn Knight, he tries to protect the stability of the universe and in order to do so, he cannot allow intruders and deserters. Open

Each knight will have a dog guardian. The dogs are to be named after the moons that orbit around your character’s planet. If there is already a cat named after a moon and your planet doesn’t have enough moons, then you can take the name of an unclaimed moon from another planet or simply make it up. It just has to be related to space or astrology. The dogs are the ones who come to you carrying the item you use to transform into a knight. They can have an actual beast form that probably won’t ever really be seen unless there’s a flashback to when they were once on their home planet, but they have to be dogs. No wolves. Just dogs. Be sure to mention these dogs in your profile, the beast form if they have one, and the item they give you to transform.

Transformations

When your characters transform, they must grasp their transformation device (whatever it is it can be any object) and shout out the activation name. The Sailors often said, “[Name of their Planet] POWER MAKE UP!” While the knights can just get creative.

The transformation sequence must be hot. You don’t have to keep describing it every single time your character transforms but definitely the first time they ever transform must be worth the read. This goes for both males and females. It is the highlight of this game. Sailors tend to wear blouses and skirts like in the show. The knights can wear whatever they want. Usually it’s armor.

When transformed, the characters may encounter aspects of their old selves. If they had a past relationship with any of the princes or princesses, or if they ever had some fancy heroic thing they always said before a fight such as Sailor Moon: "In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" They won't get it at first why they say these things or act a certain way, but they'll understand when their guardians reveal it to them.

Weapons

Each character will have one primary weapon. One weapon. I will count dual weapons as one weapon but they must be the same weapon such as twin daggers or twin swords. You cannot dual wield two different weapons. Your fists and feet can also be a weapon. Once someone claims a weapon, then another player cannot claim that weapon for their character. The reason is because we want variety.

Powers

Characters are allowed up to 3 powers. These powers come from whatever planet your character is affiliated with. These powers can only be accessed when transformed. If your character forgets his or her transformation device, it is okay. Usually your backup cat or dog guardian will have it to deliver it to you. That’s why they are there. To watch your characters’ backs. As the game progresses, and the characters acquire new transformation devices that upgrade their powers and abilities, then you will be allowed more than 3.

Sex

All sex scenes will take place in a separate thread. The reason why is because I don’t want the sex scene to disrupt the overall story. By making it in a separate thread, you can also continue to write that sex scene in its own space and time, and also continue to write in the main thread. This will allow for nothing to interrupt your sex scene unless you want it to. It can be assumed that this scene happened somewhere, some time, in the inner game history. You will just post a link labeled, [[Character One] & [Character Two]]. You will post that in the main thread as soon as the two characters go off to "do the do." Once that is posted, you can proceed to post in the main thread as though it already happened. I don’t care.

Character Sheet
    Here is the character sheet that you will fill out for this game.

[/list][B]Name:[/B] Character’s name.
    [B]Alias:[/B] Sailor Who? [Planet] Knight?
    [B]Age:[/B] (19+ because we’re in college)
    [B]Height:[/B]
    [B]Weight:[/B]
    [B]Hair Color:[/B] (if your character has highlights, shaved head, whatever. You describe it here)
    [B]Eye Color:[/B] (they should have normal eye colors)
    [B]Sexuality:[/B] (Hetero/Homo/Bi)
    [B]Nationality:[/B] (Where do they come from?)
    [B]Basic Description:[/B] (if they have scars, tattoos, piercings, etc. You go all out describing it here)
    [B]Visual Description:[/B] (It does not have to be an anime image. You can use photos of famous models or actors but please drop a Face Claim name so we don’t have two of the same model and actor in the game)
    [B]Degree:[/B] (Optional - what are they majoring/double majoring in. You can even add any minors here)
    [B]Classes:[/B] (List up to 4 classes. It’s important because other characters may be in the same class as you therefore more interaction)
    [B]Clubs:[/B] (Optional – list 2 clubs - it’s encouraged. It gives your characters some unique skills)
    [b]Personality/Background:[/b] (Whatever needs to be said about their personality or background can be written here)
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [B]Special Powers:[/B] (list 3 and describe them)
    [B]Weapon:[/B] (one weapon - you will also describe what it looks like and any other features and details)
    [B]Guardian:[/B] (the name of your cat or dog)
    [B]Description:[/B] (what kind of cat or dog are they, what do they look like? They all have the trademark crescent moon symbol on their foreheads. If they have a beast form.)

Rules

1) Post all OOC comments in the OOC. I will make an OOC when the game starts. For now, this recruitment thread will be the OOC. So feel free to talk here.
    2) Write more than 300 words. If your muse is shot, then wait for it to revive or collaborate with someone. Especially when it comes to long back and forth dialog.
    3) Be active. If you haven’t posted in 14 days I’m going to send you a PM. If you haven’t posted in 30 days, then I’m going to drop your character.
    4) Post all sex scenes in links to solo threads. Do not write a sex scene in the IC. You can write intimate scenes in the main thread but as soon as clothes come off that’s when it needs to go somewhere else.
    5) Communicate. Tell me if you’re going to be absent so I can accommodate your absence otherwise I may kick you out of the game if your absence goes beyond 30 days and you never told me about it. I will NPC other players after 14 days to keep the game moving.
    6) You are allowed only one character not two. We want for everyone to have a chance.
    7) Do not pick the same breed of dog or cat as someone else. Again. Variety.
    8) Currently, I will be GMing the Negaverse but if ever a player in this game wants to step up and GM their own situation or scenario that they want to happen, then please PM me so we can discuss it. If I find it acceptable, I will grant you permission to be the GM of that scenario.  :-)

FAQ

(To be filled out as people ask questions not already answered in this introduction.)

Links

Approved Character Thread

OOC

IC

Side Thread

Beach Thread
    The gates are open
    Current Time Zone: US MST
    Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
    Current solo request: None.
    Current group request: Strings

Flower

WIP
    Name: Bryony Meiou
    Alias: Sailor Pluto
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 125
    Hair Color: Bryony has naturally, dark brown hair but has dyed it blonde for as long as she has been granted permission by her mother.
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
    Nationality: British-Japanese
    Basic Description: Bryony is of average height, neither towering over people or leaning up on the tips of her toes to see over people’s shoulders. Her form is more slender and natural graceful. Her hair, when curly, falls reaches her shoulders and then when straightened it reaches the middle of her back.  Its natural color is dark brown but she has not left it that color since she was a pre-teenager, preferring to dye it blonde. She is not the type to wear make-up unless for a formal occasion. She does have her ears pierced; multiple holes, and enjoys wearing a series of hoop earnings as adornments. Sometimes these are accompanied by bracelets of either silver or gold. Bryony also has an elaborate tattoo of a door; it takes up much of her back.
    Visual Description: Stephanie Bertram Rose
    Degree: Bachelor of Science in Physics
    Classes: Physics, Foreign Language, Art, Math
    Clubs: Chess and Culinary
    Personality/Background: Bryony has never been the type of individual to yield all of her secrets, embarrassing or pleasant, on a whim’s notice to complete strangers, acquaintances, or even closest friend back in Britain. Her secretive nature does not originate from lack of trust in those who surround her. In fact, even though she might notice someone’s less than desirable traits initially, she often tries to find some semblance of good within them before blacklisting them. Bryony has always simply felt like her personal problems are minor and capable of being conquered without anyone else’s support. So…she suffers in silence sometimes and does her best to hide it from the world. Although her lips often times remain tightly sealed in regards to herself, she does not mind providing those in need with her unbiased opinion when directly asked or if she notices someone in need of assistance. To those who break through her seemingly indifferent and distant exterior will find her to be a warm person who is capable of unwavering loyalty.

That said; her loyalty, to those who have gained a place within her inner circle, has often led her more protective instincts to rear its head in their defense. These altercations, physical or otherwise, release Bryony’s more brutal and remorseless side to those who find themselves on the receiving end of it. It matters little to her if the person she’s defending agrees with her determination that this person if a detriment to them or not. She relies on her own carefully observations rather than depending solely on her gut instinct. Other than that, Bryony has always been a responsible young woman, the type who would not attempt to throw a party if her parents were out of town for an extended period of time. Countless life experiences and mentoring from her parents and other successful influences in her life have provided her with a good interpretation of right and wrong. For this reason, she is a bit intolerant of those who oppose these particular views and will not hesitate to report them to the authorities. If the authorities cannot be tasked with cleaning up such rebel, she has no issue with seeing to the disruption herself even if the odds are not in her favor.

After all of her hard efforts to make her parents and herself proud, she had found herself in desperate need of some form of creative and stress relief. Bryony went through a few potential hobbies, which did not hold her interest for more than a month or so, before she finally settled on the culinary arts. It is here she shows her more expressive side, designing beautiful cakes and other decorative items.

Bryony Meiou was originally born in Tokyo. However, after only a year, her parents decided to relocate to England where a business opportunity and promotion became available for her mother. Her mother, originally from London, greatly enjoyed being close to her family, friends, and culture once again rather than stuck in a foreign land. Meanwhile, her father struggled to adapt with the daily routines of his new life. After having a nervous breakdown and frequent anxiety attacks, it was decided that her father would remain home and take care of Bryony while her mother continued to take care of financial matters. From her father, she learned about the land of her birth and developed the ability to speak Japanese in addition to English. Her mother usually returned home in the middle of the night; sometimes spelling of booze from hanging at the pub after a long workday. It never failed for her mother to drag her out of bed and go over her homework with her. If any mistakes were discovered, she was punished either physically or verbally. In all actuality, she preferred the beatings because those wounds healed faster than her mother’s verbal taunts and insults. Her father never intervened when he was present or pretended to look the other way.

Her life mostly revolved around academic endeavors in attempt to appease her mother, whom she still loved despite all of the strife between them. However, nothing she did was ever enough to satisfy the woman. When she finally managed to rank at the top of her class, her mother would bring up scores from the surrounding high performing schools and show Bryony exactly how stupid she was in comparison with them. Exactly how hard she was pushing herself was revealed when she fell asleep during one of her exams from sheer exhaustion. Her mother ceased to speak with her after that for about six months.

During that time, Bryony felt bad about failing but was pleased with the little amount of freedom her mother’s lack of interference allowed her. She did not necessarily perform at a genius level but still kept high scores. Then, she joined one of the local chess teams, displaying the skills acquired from playing against her father all those years. Her short hiatus came to an end when her mother forgave her but she will always refer to that period as her golden time. Years later, her mother became pregnant although not by her father. She divorced him and released her custody over Bryony. It felt like her mother was ready to start over with a new family after being unhappy with the one she had for such a long period of time. Rather than remain in London, her father decided it was past time for them to return to Japan.

Likes: Tea (most kinds), Food (making and eating), Sweets, Snow, Rain, Collecting things, Countryside, Vacations, Holidays, Journals, Books, Working, Silent time
    Dislikes: Nosey People, Being Alone, Summer Time, Hot weather, Allergies, Vandals , Tests
    Special Powers: Force-Field Generation: Bryony can project a shield around herself or another person. In time, the ability may be able to increase in strength and size.

Darkness Puppeteer: Bryony can control, manipulate, and create darkness to do exactly as she pleases. For example, darkness can be harnessed and formed into dark energy disks which can be fired upon her opponent in varying sizes and power. Other times, she can utilize the shadows to serve as her eyes and ears in places were she is not present.

Time Manipulation: Bryony can slow or completely stop time for a varying amount of time. The longer she uses this ability, the higher the physical consequences are for herself.
    Weapon: The Garnet Rod is Sailor Pluto's sole weapon. When it is in her possession, her abilities come much easily to her than without. It can only be wielded by her. If someone else tried to touch it or if they were touched by it, it would cause them physical pain.
    Guardian: Styx
    Description: Styx is what some people might call a derp cat. He is fairly clumsy and has a habit of bumping into objects whenever he walks or god forbid run around. Bryony has taken him to countless veterinarians to determine if he is going fine. All of them have informed her that Styx not only has perfect vision but is an extremely healthy cat. If an object can be pushed over or further investigated, Styx will tamper with it and often become frighten if a loud crash results from him pushing it off a counter. There are moments were he had proven to be helpful but usually it is by accident. He also loathes other species, hissing at birds, reptiles, and dogs alike. If any of them show an aggressive bone, he will bolt or jump into Bryony’s arms for protection.

TheBlackThrone

To anyone viewing this game. I just posted this up and I already have 3 reservations. If you are interested in a certain role, take your time to contemplate it or if you need more time to contemplate it you can reserve it. That way if you decide you actually want that role, it's reserved. If you choose to switch roles, then hopefully the role you want to switch to won't be reserved.
    The gates are open

TeacupTwink

Good luck. :)
    Very big Sailor Moon fan, may be back. <3

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: TeacupTwink on July 19, 2015, 08:52:28 PM
    Good luck. :)
    Very big Sailor Moon fan, may be back. <3

Thank ya.  ;D
    The gates are open

la dame en noir

Okay

I need to do this

I'm super eyeballing Pluto.
    Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
    A&A | FxF |
    O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 19, 2015, 09:22:22 PM
    Okay

I need to do this

I'm super eyeballing Pluto.

Pluto is currently reserved but you can see if the player ever makes a CS for her.

Also, be sure to refresh your page periodically. The reservations have been updated with remaining for the sailors are: Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Mercury, and Venus.

But yeah, Pluto has been reserved for awhile.
    The gates are open

la dame en noir

I've been observing this page for a while lol. I just didn't say anything. No matter, good luck with your game :3
    A&A | FxF |

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 19, 2015, 09:38:56 PM
    I've been observing this page for a while lol. I just didn't say anything. No matter, good luck with your game :3

Thank you. Again to anyone reading over this game, reserve, reserve, reserve, don't hesitate.
    The gates are open

Cerevan

... -Tentatively raises hand.- Venus, plzkthnx?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Cerevan on July 19, 2015, 10:28:56 PM
    ... -Tentatively raises hand.- Venus, plzkthnx?

Reserving.  :-)
    The gates are open

Cold Heritage

Please reserve Knight of Jupiter for me, please.
    Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Cold Heritage on July 19, 2015, 10:40:13 PM
    Please reserve Knight of Jupiter for me, please.

Oh man, you responded a few seconds late. That role is reserved. lol
    The gates are open

Vex

It sounds like a sensible take on a mature Sailor Senshi game. I'd be interested in the Sailor Mercury role, if it's still open. I've always enjoyed playing intellectuals and support-types, and I can think of some creative uses for water and ice abilities.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vex on July 20, 2015, 03:16:41 PM
    It sounds like a sensible take on a mature Sailor Senshi game. I'd be interested in the Sailor Mercury role, if it's still open. I've always enjoyed playing intellectuals and support-types, and I can think of some creative uses for water and ice abilities.

Yes, that role is open and I will reserve it for you.  :-)

I wanted to make a mature version. I get tired of the bubblegum versions.
    The gates are open

Empyrean

I'd be interested in the Prince of Earth role. Or at least reserving it while I come up with a concept. I'm thinking exchange student though.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Empyrean on July 20, 2015, 05:57:19 PM
    I'd be interested in the Prince of Earth role. Or at least reserving it while I come up with a concept. I'm thinking exchange student though.

Reserved for you.
    The gates are open

Angie

Damn, shoulda jumped in earlier when I was interested but not sure. I call Mercury Knight if no one else has.
    Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

TheBlackThrone

No one has. I'll reserve it for you next time I'm around a computer, but as far as this post, it's reserved.
    The gates are open

Angie

Juggtacular

Lustful Bride

Kind of interested in this...but possibly playing as a villain. (I loved the villains of the show when I watched it ages ago X3) Depending on the tone I could make an almost Team Rocket like villain, just more of an annoyance to the group than a real threat, and maybe at some point an ally when the true evil get sick of her failures.  :P

Angie

Hmm, so many ideas...so many weapon choices too! I typically run Mercury Knight with some sort of wrist mounted blaster that also launch his special powers, but now I'm not so sure. I could go with a sniper rifle to give new meaning to the phrase 'cold sniper', or an ice dagger, anything....hmmm...I have an idea for the transformed look already, with Hydroid's armor as a base (though with a different helmet because I don't want a beard of tentacles). I'll have to check current weapons and dogs, though...

EDIT: I had a thought, are we going to start with our powers and such?

Flower

Are they staying in dorms or can they have apartments?  :-)

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 21, 2015, 10:26:28 AM
    Reserving Saturn Knight.

Reserving.

Quote from: Lustful Bride on July 21, 2015, 11:34:16 AM
    Kind of interested in this...but possibly playing as a villain. (I loved the villains of the show when I watched it ages ago X3) Depending on the tone I could make an almost Team Rocket like villain, just more of an annoyance to the group than a real threat, and maybe at some point an ally when the true evil get sick of her failures.  :P

I'm not taking any villains at this time. I am going to be setting the mood of this game from the get-go. If I did allow villains, then they would be NPCs apart of a specific scenario GMed by me or another writer with my approval. There won't ever be actual playable villains.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 21, 2015, 02:18:59 PM
    Hmm, so many ideas...so many weapon choices too! I typically run Mercury Knight with some sort of wrist mounted blaster that also launch his special powers, but now I'm not so sure. I could go with a sniper rifle to give new meaning to the phrase 'cold sniper', or an ice dagger, anything....hmmm...I have an idea for the transformed look already, with Hydroid's armor as a base (though with a different helmet because I don't want a beard of tentacles). I'll have to check current weapons and dogs, though...

EDIT: I had a thought, are we going to start with our powers and such?

No. You won't be starting with your powers. However, you will meet your guardians right off the bat. They would have to teach you how to access your powers and use them. They would also be the ones to tell you who your character used to be in their past life. I will give everyone the "go ahead" when the time comes for the animal guardians to appear.

Quote from: Flower on July 21, 2015, 04:22:21 PM
    Are they staying in dorms or can they have apartments?  :-)

They can have apartments. My character lives in one on the outskirts of Tokyo.
    The gates are open

Angie

Mercury Knight will be a slightly different person pre-Knight, then.

TheBlackThrone

I updated the front page.

For the Sailors, the remaining roles that can still be reserved are: Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.

Sailor roles that are still on reserve are: Mercury and Venus.

For the Knights, the remaining roles that can still be reserved are: Venus, Mars, Neptune, and Pluto.

Knight roles that are still on reserve are: Earth, Mercury, and Saturn.

I have posted a link to the OOC for players already accepted in this game to begin discussing possible character relations and just for fun chit-chat chatter. Be sure to Bookmark all links.
    The gates are open

Cerevan

Upon further consideration...much as I would love to join this game, I don't believe I can give this game the attention and vigor it deserves in the long term. Rather than hold things back, I will release the position of Sailor Venus to someone with more time to dedicate to this awesome concept. I'mma still stalk the shit out of y'all tho.

Vex

I suppose that just leaves myself as the only potential Sailor currently holding a reserved position. I'm working on it currently. With any luck, I'll have something definitively tonight, but if not, then certainly by tomorrow.  :-)

BlackThrone, would you prefer we send the initial draft of our characters here, in a PM, or straight to the Character Sheet thread?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vex on July 21, 2015, 07:49:33 PM
    I suppose that just leave myself as the only potential Sailor currently holding a reserved position. I'm working on it currently. With any luck, I'll have something definitively tonight, but if not, then certainly by tomorrow.  :-)

BlackThrone, would you prefer we send the initial draft of our characters here, in a PM, or straight to the Character Sheet thread?

PM me the CS.
    The gates are open

Amarlo

I would love to reserve Sailor Saturn please!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
    Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

TheBlackThrone

Reserved for now. I'll reserve it on the front page next time I'm at a computer.
    The gates are open

Flower

I'm going to need the other two members of the outer senshi.

and some hot dudes...just sayin'. ::)

Juggtacular

When he's accepted, Kenta should suffice for the Smexy Saturn Knight.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Aiden

Hey Everyone,

I would like to reserve the Knight of Mars
    Weapon of Choice: Spear and Shield
    Dog Breed: Utonagan
    Clubs: Auto and Football (American)
    Classes:
    Physics
    Physical Education
    Biology
    Chemistry

TheBlackThrone

Hey everyone for all those who have asked for reservations, I will be reserving the roles requested right now.
    The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Updated Roles.

Roles that are open for Sailors: Venus and Uranus.
    Roles that are reserved: Mercury, Saturn, and Neptune.

Roles that are open for Knights: Venus, Neptune, and Pluto.
    Roles that are reserved: Earth and Mars.
    The gates are open

Aiden

Nevermind!

Elysian Radiance

*Peeks in quietly* I'd like to tentatively reserve Sailor Venus. And since Venus does not have any moons, I'd like to reserve the name Elara (a moon of Jupiter's) for my Guardian.
    "We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
    "I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
    Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
    Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
    Current Posting Output ~ None.
    Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Flower

-puts Pluto traps down-

I just want someone so we can discuss how their planet functioned in the past.  ::)

Aiden

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on July 23, 2015, 06:37:02 AM
    -puts Pluto traps down-

I just want someone so we can discuss how their planet functioned in the past.  ::)

I will tentatively reserve the Pluto Knight spot. There's character formulating to be done... And I must get my five owed posts caught up before I can buckle down on this... But I'm intrigued.

Flower

-tosses confetti-

Huzzah to potential drama and plotting.   :P

Juggtacular

-Kenta looks around- "Saturn power activate? Anyone?"

Red Offerings

I'd like to reserve Sailor U. I'll have something for you tonight because it's FRIDAY!
    What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Red Offerings on July 24, 2015, 08:15:11 PM
    I'd like to reserve Sailor U. I'll have something for you tonight because it's FRIDAY!

Kenta is grateful.

YAAATAAA!!!!

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 24, 2015, 08:22:00 PM

Kenta is grateful.

YAAATAAA!!!!
    Haha!

Sailor V character sheet has been completed! -dances- Now for approval and then I can post it! I apparently just needed to sleep 12 hours and some pancakes to get the ball rolling!
    Now... where's my Venus Knight... -prowls-

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
    Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Elysian Radiance

I thought we'd all enjoy this for the lolz.

https://admin.dramafever.com/news/this-is-what-sailor-moon-characters-would-look-like-if-they-became-avengers-/

Funny thing is, when I was talking to someone about my Sailor V, I said that she was the Black Widow of Sailor Moon. xD

Amarlo

Lmfao, not very accurate personality-wise. :P I enjoyed the art though! I just wish they had included the order sailors as well xD

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Red Offerings

Submitted my profile for Sailor Uranus. She's an MMA fighter. Should be fun!  ;D

Flower

Quote from: Amarlo on July 24, 2015, 11:41:11 PM
    Lmfao, not very accurate personality-wise. :P I enjoyed the art though! I just wish they had included the order sailors as well xD

+100

TheBlackThrone

Current roster for this game as we approach the IC being released.

Sailor roles Open: None
    Sailor roles reserved: Saturn and Neptune.

Knight roles Open: Venus and Neptune
    Knight roles reserved: Earth and Pluto.

I am accepting players until all roles no longer read "Open." If you see a role that is reserved, if it doesn't say taken, it is still up for grabs, but you must wait for it to "Open" again before you can grab it. So watch the thread or if you want me to let you know through PM when the role opens, I can do that too.
    The gates are open

Flower

-holds out some form of bait for the remaining positions!-

Emjay

[tr]
    [td]
    [tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

TheBlackThrone

Due to long inactivity and people camping in a reserved slot, I have freed up roles of those characters we have yet to receive any word from. The current list is:

Sailor roles open: Uranus and Neptune.
    Sailor roles reserved: None

Knight roles open: Venus and Neptune.
    Knight roles reserved: Earth and Pluto.

We are still accepting just please don't camp in a reserved slot. If it's taking you awhile to make the CS, then just say so. Don't just vanish without talking to anyone. Hope to get new players with creative ideas.

Since I've been waiting awhile to start this game, interested players and those reserving have until Friday the 31st to get their CSes done, submitted to me in PM, and approved. If it's in my PM box by Friday, you're safe. If it isn't, then I'm closing recruitment and allowing the players already in the game to have more than one character.

Oh yes, and one more thing in case this could possibly happen. If a player is camped out in a reserved slot until Friday and you were interested in that role, you can always express interest to me, and I will save that role for you until that player either decides to send me a CS (before Friday) or I end up removing their interest.
    The gates are open

la dame en noir

I'm still here for Neptune. I've just been busy with work.
    A&A | FxF |

Flower

There are still a few spots open. We're a friendly bunch. Join us to all who might be on the fence.  ::)

Kokaine

*sets out pillows* ::)

One of us! One of us!

Seriously though, would be great to have those last few spots filled :)
    Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

TheBlackThrone

Two more days until I close house. If you have interest, remember, get the profiles in by Friday.
    The gates are open

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

TheBlackThrone

Recruitment is officially closed. If you didn't put a CS in my PM box today, then I am sorry. All roles are now open for grabs by those players already in the game.
    The gates are open

Elysian Radiance

-prowls- Who took my wonderful counterpart of love and beauty?

Flower

Karasu

This.. I like very much. Granted 300 words might be a bit much for me every post.. I still wanan say that I like this and will likely Lurk if that's alright XD

If I manage to get myself to where I can post 2-300 words a post.. I'll try to join XD
    Removed, due to vandalism.

TheBlackThrone

Hello all.

This game is once again recruiting to fill some roles that were freed up during the chapter. The roles that are currently open for reservation are:

Sailors: Uranus and Neptune

Knights: Neptune and Venus

I'm looking for active and creative players. By active, I just mean that it shouldn't take an entire month to receive a post from you. At minimum, players have 14 days to get a post out before the game moves along, usually on my whim. If a player hasn't responded for 30 days, then I open the role. We've been good with activity. These roles were simply freed up because they were doubles.

Please take the time to read over the front page. If you have any questions, you can PM me. If you find yourself interested in a role, then please throw down your reservation so I'll know. You will not have to worry about how to slide into the game. I am here to make sure that you can enter the plot comfortably so again no worries.

I do want to know if the Uranus and Neptune players are going to keep with the Uranus and Neptune romance opportunity. This not only goes for the sailors but the knights as well. I just need to know for plotting purposes.
    The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Update on roles.

Sailors: Uranus and Neptune

Knights: Venus
    The gates are open

Flower

Crash

I might be able to give this a go.  My kids are starting to watch it.  I will have to look at what you have so far and get back to you.

Koka - I have a Bengal that looks just like your kitty!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
    Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

If you'd have me, I might be interested in playing Sailor Neptune. Always loved her in the series. Can't wait for her in Crystal. Next year *excited*

Crash

I'll finish up the Sailors with Uranus then.  I am willing to keep up the relationship if Vampire is.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

Of course! You have to keep up that relationship because that is what makes up the characters. It's their love for each other that is so strong, it could be up there with Usagi and Endymion's.

Crash

Lady Sakura

✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っc(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨

We most certainly do!

Crash

Okay I have two characters to make now when I get home. ;)

TheBlackThrone

I only ask that you all make sure that you can handle another game. This game doesn't move ridiculously fast. From what I've seen, it moves at a peace that is doable for everyone and even when someone needs more time to post, we all patiently wait. We have a good mature group and I can see you guys enjoying the atmosphere and being able to plot and have your characters make friends to your heart's content. Just make sure you can handle another game before you commit. Nobody likes when someone commits, gets a story started, and then suddenly drops. We've had a few people do it so far but fortunately the plot hadn't kicked off yet. They managed to drop during the sandbox period. But overall, I hope you guys enjoy the game, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I will reserve the roles.

All we have left is:

The gates are open

Crash

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on October 19, 2015, 05:30:57 PM
    I only ask that you all make sure that you can handle another game. This game doesn't move ridiculously fast. From what I've seen, it moves at a peace that is doable for everyone and even when someone needs more time to post, we all patiently wait. We have a good mature group and I can see you guys enjoying the atmosphere and being able to plot and have your characters make friends to your heart's content. Just make sure you can handle another game before you commit. Nobody likes when someone commits, gets a story started, and then suddenly drops. We've had a few people do it so far but fortunately the plot hadn't kicked off yet. They managed to drop during the sandbox period. But overall, I hope you guys enjoy the game, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I will reserve the roles.

All we have left is:

Once every week is right in my wheelhouse for posting so it shouldn't be a problem.

Lady Sakura

I have a huge soft spot for sailor moon. And Neptune and Uranus are very keep to themselves kind of people so I'll be working that angle if that is alright with either Crash or you TBT. I will try to see if I can establish a connection with Pluto and Saturn in game. If that work?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 19, 2015, 05:54:05 PM
    I have a huge soft spot for sailor moon. And Neptune and Uranus are very keep to themselves kind of people so I'll be working that angle if that is alright with either Crash or you TBT. I will try to see if I can establish a connection with Pluto and Saturn in game. If that work?

You can but I don't want people following the anime too much because no one has really been working the interpretation of the characters how they were in the anime because these are all OCs and not canon. I'm very big on player interaction, so I do hope that you're at least willing to RP outside the box, especially if there are characters that your character "naturally" through writing finds interesting. I do not want for any OOC pre-planned stuff to be affecting how a character would naturally respond to someone or something. All the characters so far have been interacting with each other. They do have those characters they love and hate, but it hasn't been going along with the anime or manga and it has just all naturally wound up that way through RP.  The Outer Senshi are not going to be one big standoffish clique to interact with no one but each other. I would like for everyone to just intermingle.

Let me add a disclaimer that the Uranus x Neptune thing is completely fine. What I mean is I don't want you and Crash to solely be writing to each other as though you're doing a solo RP and not interacting with others. Or trying to round up all the Outer Senshi into one clique because all of the senshi have been interacting with each other without the clique mentality.
    The gates are open

Lady Sakura

Roger that, I'll keep that in mind as I design her. Also, since she governs water.  I would like to keep up with her graceful nature along with her love for music and arts.

You'll make the final yes or no once I send her your way.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 19, 2015, 06:08:48 PM
    Roger that, I'll keep that in mind as I design her. Also, since she governs water.  I would like to keep up with her graceful nature along with her love for music and arts.

You'll make the final yes or no once I send her your way.

That's fine. :-)
    The gates are open

Crash

I plan on interacting with others.  It may be fun to have Uranus be more social and dragging Neptune along with her giving VMS a reason to have Nepture interacting with the others.

Lady Sakura

Is Namie Amuro face claim taken by any chance?

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Lady Sakura

TheBlackThrone

Mhm. I recommend you also check out the "Approved Characters" link on the front page so you can see what weapons and breeds are taken. Face claims are mentioned in the "Visual Description" of the player's profiles. I'll be cleaning up the Character Thread per chapter to remove any inactive profiles. In the meantime, I'm going to try and quickly edit the character page to bring it up to date.
    The gates are open

Crash

Taking an Abyssinian for the breed and no one has my face claim so I am good.  I am going to use Uranus's space sword for her weapon which looks like a scimitar.

TheBlackThrone

The character thread is now up-to-date with fresh information so you'll be able to see what weapons and breeds are and are not taken. :-)

We're still looking for a Knight Venus for anyone browsing this game.
    The gates are open

Crash

May plan is to have a completed character sheet in a couple of days.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Crash

A couple hundred pages is a bit much to catch up on.  Can anyone give me a summary of what has happened so far in game?

Flower

There was a club showcase at the University. Characters still were not aware of who they really were. Guardians were present as well, debating when to awake their charges. The Negaverse attacked. Shit got real. Each character was transported to a location and made to fight a mini boss of the Negaverse. Their guardian helped them transform for the first time. They reconvened with the others. Currently, they are getting their behinds handed to them by a frog.

Now, the above is the main plot.

Group side plots so far include a competition between Sailor and Knight Jupiter. Then there is a club party scene in the works.

Throne, did I miss anything?

Crash

So would Uranus have already transformed then if that was already written?

Thanks Flower! 

TheBlackThrone

You can choose to include her into the main plot or sit this main plot out and enjoy the side scenes. It is completely up to you.
    The gates are open

Crash

Has she already gone through her transformation when Koka was playing her?  If not I might be able to get her done in time to actually fight a mini boss.

TheBlackThrone

Yes. She went through her transformation. She was just about to fight before my recent GM post.
    The gates are open

Crash

Crash

TBT - Could I have had Koka's last post have been a battle inside her mind? It would explain the sudden difference in appearance and such and still be valid with the creature having attacked her psychically.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Crash on October 20, 2015, 02:29:44 PM
    TBT - Could I have had Koka's last post have been a battle inside her mind? It would explain the sudden difference in appearance and such and still be valid with the creature having attacked her psychically.

You don't need to explain the sudden change in appearance. We don't need to look back. We're only moving forward. Just write her as though she had been there the whole time.
    The gates are open

Crash

Crash

I have everything but background...you know, the most important part,  :-\

TheBlackThrone

No hurry lol. You still have to go through review so don't stress.
    The gates are open

Crash

I just generally don't like to let these things sit around is all.

TheBlackThrone

It's that time again folks. Sailor Moon is seeking out 2 dedicated, willing to interact and character develop with others, players for the roles:

Terra Knight

and

Pluto Knight

If you post interest, be sure to also set down your reservation. Just because one person says they're interested in a role, it doesn't mean they'll get it. If I have six people interested in either of these roles, then I will review all six profiles and pick the best one. More than likely though, if there's not that much interest, I'm going to take whatever CS comes and lock the game back up.
    The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Update.

We got one reservation for Terra Knight.

Pluto Knight is still open for claim.
    The gates are open

Flower

I do believe Pluto Knight and now Sailor Uranus is still open if anyone is interested.  ;D

snapdragon

Quote from: Flower on November 27, 2015, 06:16:06 AM
    I do believe Pluto Knight and now Sailor Uranus is still open if anyone is interested.  ;D

Is Uranus open?

Emjay

[tr]
    [td]
    [tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

snapdragon

I would be interested in reserving Sailor Uranus then!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: snapdragon on November 29, 2015, 01:00:23 AM

Yay, you just made Neptune very happy.

Timeless

Quote from: snapdragon on November 29, 2015, 01:00:23 AM

Awesome! Just go ahead and make your sheet, then send it to TheBlackThrone when you're done! <3

Flower

Hopefully someone will snag Pluto. We're super nice (I think) and reasonably paced!

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
    LaLu's Delicious treats!
    LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
    I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

snapdragon

I should be done with Uranus by this weekend. Work got crazy for a bit (like, 80 miles of driving each way crazy!)

Flower

I do believe that positions are still opened, mainly Pluto. The game has not progressed far so don't worry about that.

Flower

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
    LaLu's Delicious treats!
    LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
    I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Flower

Just putting it out there some roles are open, including Knight Pluto. I do believe some other roles will be opening up soon as well. Not sure which ones though.  ::)

TheBlackThrone

Hey everybody,

It's that time again. As the game is about to transition over to Chapter Two, the GMs are doing some spring cleaning of those players who have dropped out of the game during Chapter One. Below you will find the open roles that need some filling.

Sailors

Mercury - Reserved

Saturn - Open

*Uranus - Open (This role has a special possible relationship waiting. The writer of Sailor Neptune would like to have a mate for her character so if you want Sailor Uranus and you're interested in that idea, let us know. You can also take this role without having the relationship. Sailor Uranus can be hetero if you want her to be.)

Knights

Venus - pending activity response (But I want to see if there is interest in this role in the case that it does open up).

Neptune - Open (A similar story like the Sailor Uranus + Sailor Neptune relationship. If interested in a Knight Neptune + Knight Uranus plot, let us know. If not, Knight Neptune IS allowed to be hetero if you want him to be. The plot is just there for interest sake.)

Pluto - Open

This game has a group of dedicated and friendly writers. It has been ongoing since July of last year and will continue to roll on. So if you like long-lasting games with good-quality writers, then this is the game for you!
    The gates are open

Vampricprincessty

Oh wow I didn't know this was open. I'm going to make a character sheet for Mercury.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on January 18, 2016, 04:48:45 PM
    Oh wow I didn't know this was open. I'm going to make a character sheet for Mercury.

Reserving!
    The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Al right everyone; there are a lot of roles that are open that can be refilled  as the game gets ready to move onto Chapter Two. I plan to remake the Character Thread, specifically for Chapter Two, so that we can keep an updated roster of who all the active writers and their characters are. Here is the updated list of the open roles:

Sailors

• Mars
    • Saturn
    • Uranus

Knights

• Earth
    • Venus
    • Neptune
    • Pluto

Sailor Uranus and Knight Neptune have "potential" plot relationships as well as Pluto Knight. The writer of Sailor Neptune is interested in her character having a relationship with Sailor Uranus, and vice versa for the writer of Knight Uranus and Knight Neptune. You do not have to partake in these plots if you don't want to. They're just open. The same is for the writer of Sailor Pluto. There is a desire for another Pluto Knight.
    The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open