Trap! Pop Idol Scandal! (Female and Male Characters need MtF Partner)

Started by Florence, January 19, 2013, 09:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Okay! So this idea just occurred to me and I thought it'd be something fun to try out. Its not anything I'm terribly used to, but I really like the idea.

Basically, the rp would be set in either Japan or South Korea, or some fictional place based on modern day Tokyo/Seoul. A rising and extremely popular pop idol has a secret she's been keeping from the public. Though she's very feminine in appearance and voice, she used to be a boy! She even packs a rather nice set of male 'bits' downstairs, perhaps she's scared of such a drastic surgery, perhaps she's grown fond of the little fellow, only she knows for sure.

Unfortunately, with fame comes a loss of privacy, and one journalist has figured out our pop idol's little secret. She could, of course, sell the story and become a celebrity in her own right... or... she could have some fun. She decides to opt for the latter, blackmailing the poor idol into being her slave. Eventually, she realizes she can have the best of both words, and gives her boss an offer he can't refuse, she'll share the idol for some cushy promotions.

Now, my character in this would be the journalist, and I'd also play her boss when he gets involved, while I need a partner to play the idol. I don't care what my partner's irl gender is, as long as they can play the character. I'll leave a lot up to them to decide, though I imagine the personality would be cute and sweet, the typical asian idol demeanor. She would also be a MtF transsexual, not a hermaphrodite. So she only has male parts and breasts. As for their looks, look up some pictures of some popular asian celebrities for an idea, like Hyuna or Ayumi Hamasaki. She probably wouldn't have too much sexual experience either, as her fame would make it pretty hard for her to get involved with someone without risking them blowing her secret.

The exact contents of the rp can be worked out with my partner as well, if it turns out our interests match up well enough, we may just have an rp :>
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.