A Coming of Age (Seeking Interest)

Started by MagicalPen, June 03, 2012, 02:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

This will be a Family Incest RP. If you do not enjoy that, please turn away now.

This is the basic setup I am looking for. If a lot of interested peoples, we can make certain groups into twins or even create a family of Cousins.

The Family:

Father: Head of the Household and main Dominant Male of Family. When he asks you to jump, you ask How high?
Mother: Matriarch and head of all Females under her roof. Submissive to all Males but shows Domme tendencies over her girls.
Daughter 1: The oldest daughter, 21 years (or so), naturally submissive and willing. Loves her father and loves pleasing him however he asks.
Daughter 2: The second daughter, 19 years of age. Upset that Daddy didn't take her like he took her sister when she turned 18, more then ready to have her brother pop her cherry.
Son: Just turning 18, he is finally able to partake in family activities after years of watching. Starting to learn about himself sexually and learn how to be a Dom over his sisters and mother.

House Rules:
1. All Family Members over 18 are allowed to engage in sex.
2. Females over the age of 16 are only allowed to provide Oral services to Male Family Members.
3. On their 18th birthday, all Family Members lose their virginity to another Family Member (daughters to fathers, sons to mother, occasionally sister to brother)
4. All Females, when inside, must be naked or wear sheer clothing. No panties or bras allowed unless for dress up.
5. When leaving the house, panties and bras are once again not optional.
6. All Females must respond immediately to the commands of a Male.
[Possibly more to be added]

Opening Scene:
Father/Daughter 1/Mother enjoying each other, knowing the real fun starts in the morning.
Daughter 2/Son are in the Honeymoon Suit of a Hotel, the night both will lose their virginities.

If interested, please respond here.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vaulera

I might be interested in playing a mother role in this roleplay, some female role anyway, doesn't have to be mother.

SugarAndSpice

hey :)
Wondering if this was still running. I'd like to play one of the daughters, preferably the younger of the two

MagicalPen

Game is still in the 'Interest Check' stage. Gonna let it stew for a few more days to see if anyone else would like to join.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Rumata

Interesting, I think if the spot is free, I would jump in as the Father, given that the spot is not taken...

Revenent

Interested in whichever spot is available, assuming you have space left.

Foxy DeVille

I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things around here again and would love to be the older daughter, if you'll have me.