Supernatural, Population 15 [IC] [Day 5]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Rumor says the town of Supernatural is cursed and no one can live there for two weeks or longer without ending up dead or going insane. Little do the people know that those who lost their mind were possessed, not crazy. Some rich families gathered together out of boredom and put out the word that whosoever went into Supernatural, stayed there for two weeks or more and came out alive would be given $100,000. This attracted the attention of many and people flocked to the town, eager for the money due to one reason or another. You are one of those people.

What people don't know is that once you enter the town, the curse will settle upon a select few and turn them into demons. Who will in turn try and eliminate you or end up possessing you (Which essentially means you turn into one of them). Let's see how well you do.

Leader (1) (elected)
Ability: Tie-breaking vote should the majority rule be too close to otherwise call. This position can be filled by anyone.

Demons (3)
Ability: As a group, votes to eliminate (1) human per night. Once every three nights they can choose who they want to possess and make one of their own. Whether they succeed or not will be determined by dice roll of the GM (me).
Goal: To eliminate all humans on Earth and to make those who aren't eliminated into one of them. At least two demons must survive to count as a victory.

Psychic (1)
Ability: Can have (1) player's role revealed to them each night through their psychic abilities.
Goal: Discover the identity of the demons and eliminate them before they eliminate you. Survive.

Psychic Apprentice (1)
Ability: Can have (1) player's role of their choosing revealed to them through PM but only one. Choose wisely since you are not a true psychic yet and cannot use your gift more than once per game.
Goal: Discover the identity of a demon and attempt to eliminate all of them before they eliminate you. Survive.

Hunter (1)
Ability: Can use their power to take out (1) person throughout the game. The hunter should try and conserve their ability until they have a good idea of who a demon could be. Because if he/she uses it and eliminates a human he/she will have helped the demons.
Goal: To eliminate a demon with his/her ability. Survive.

Guardian (1)
Ability: Every night, the guardian chooses (1) player (sent in by PM), who is defended against the demons and possession. They can choose themselves too. The guardian cannot defend one person during two consecutive nights. The guardian must choose a different player than the player he guarded during the last night, though he can guard players again that he guarded during earlier nights.
Goal: To figure out who the demons are. Survive.

Angel (1)
Ability: Can save the player chosen at night by the demons from being eliminated. The Angel will receive a PM every night, with information about who was attacked and can either save them or pass on healing for the night. The Angel can only save that particular player once per game.
Goal: To save those that the demons wish to eliminate and to figure out who the demons are. Survive.

Humans (7)
Ability: The power of the vote.
Goal: Eliminate all the demons and survive in Supernatural.

Players can lie, deceive, mislead and trick other players as they see fit, but it should stay within the confines of the game. You can repeat information you receive in PMs, but in your own words.

The traditional day/night cycle will remain.  In order to allow everyone a chance to play, an NPC will be killed the first night, not a player.

When voting for anyone (leader or choice of who to eliminate), please bold your choice in your post.  Do not vote for yourself when it comes to voting a leader or who is to be eliminated.

Only the demons will begin play knowing the other demons.  Everyone else has to fend for themselves and figure out the roles in the course of gameplay.

Oh and include me in any PM related stuff xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Many people came to Supernatural, driven here for the money promised and thought nothing of the rumors of the town being cursed. There had to be some sort of logical, scientific explanation to everything that had happened in the past, right? So they stayed, made themselves comfortable and settled down for their first night. But low and behold when morning came, their numbers had fallen by one. Poor Madison had been eliminated by some strange force. Obviously there was something wrong with this town and they would need to elect a leader to guide them through this.

Remaining Players:
Kip
Marguerite
Rockin
rafufu
Josietta
LadySky
Teno
Ryven
Kitsu
Evil Pixie
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Sateru
Silk Satine
daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 7 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Transgirlenstein

I nominate myself as the Leader.  I am sure I can get us through this so we can get that prize money!  I promise to get us out alive!

But since I can't step forward and claim responsibility, I must nominate someone else for it..Ryven looks big and strong even if he seems a bit obessed about muffins!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

I nominate Kip as leader because I think he'd look good in a spandex super-hero outfit. ;D

DarkAngel

Marguerite

Kip should wear something tight and black.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Rockin

Ryven

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on August 04, 2009, 11:59:30 AM
I nominate myself as the Leader.  I am sure I can get us through this so we can get that prize money!  I promise to get us out alive!

But since I can't step forward and claim responsibility, I must nominate someone else for it..Ryven looks big and strong even if he seems a bit obessed about muffins!

I am the muffin man.  It'd be silly not to be obsessed with muffins.  *pulls out a bag of fresh baked muffins*

Teno

If the leader has to wear something black and tight, of course I'm gonna vote for Marg. *grins and winks in her direction*

Kip

I think that rafufu would make a good leader!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kitsu

I'll vote for Kip. Mostly because I wanna see that tight black outfit too. ;)
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Solaine

I think I'll vote for Marguerite. ;D
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Saku

Current voting (for Leader):

Ryven (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Kip (7) - Ryven, Evil Pixie, Marguerite, Kitsu, LadySky, precious, Sateru
Marguerite (4) - Rockin, Teno, Silk Satine, Rafufu, Josietta
Rafufu (1) - Kip
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - daylily
Teno (0)
Kitsu (0)
Evil Pixie (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 7 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

I shall vote the Kip because I am all for seeing this super-hero outfit!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

The Dark Raven

I am voting for LadySky.  No reason not to.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

precious

Sateru

Saku

Final voting (for Leader):

Ryven (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Kip (7) - Ryven, Evil Pixie, Marguerite, Kitsu, LadySky, precious, Sateru
Marguerite (4) - Rockin, Teno, Silk Satine, Rafufu, Josietta
Rafufu (1) - Kip
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - daylily
Teno (0)
Kitsu (0)
Evil Pixie (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (0)
daylily (0)

And so the leader chosen by the humans to lead them through the next few weeks in Supernatural would be Kip. But there was no time to rest. A killer remained among them somewhere and until that person was caught no one was safe.

Another vote must be called, and quickly, to decide who would not live to see the next sunset.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • Evil Pixie
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

I'm back!

LadySky

I vote Queentrippingserpent......something slithers under that skin!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Too early to tell. Perhaps she was shivering from the cold and that's what made it look that way? I think we put the wrong person as leader. Don't you think? Was almost too easy for Kip, almost like he had unnatural assistance..

DarkAngel

Strange things happen , Seems not right I tell you , So my mentor she is wise to all but can be sneaky I will choose her yes I will Miss MargShe shouldn't of took my Rockin

Transgirlenstein

What me?!  I vote LadySky for she seems to have it out for me for no good reason!

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ryven

Rockin

I have nothing to go on, so this will be my placeholder for now.

Josietta

Unsure of who could have done this, Josi looks at Teno and raises a brow. "What reason do you have to say our leader is to blame? Why would we vote him in? Unless you want to put blame on Ryven, Pixie, Miss Mar, Kistu, LadySky, Precious and Sateru as well. After all they voted him in. Right? So wouldn't that put them under question as well? If we are blindly voting I will go with Silk, only because I don't know her and can't be sure she is trustworthy in this endeavor."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (0)
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (0)
Rockin (1) - Ryven
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Teno (4) - Rockin, Kip, Sateru, DarkAngel
Kitsu (1) - Precious
Evil Pixie/DarkAngel (6) - Silk Satine, Marguerite, Teno, Precious, Rafufu, daylily
precious (1) - Kitsu
Queentrippingserpent (1) - LadySky
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (1) - Josietta
daylily (0)

I'm back!

Rockin

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Kitsu

Though it would make sense for the demons to vote one of their own to power, Kitsu hoped like hell that wasn't the case. It would just suck if their man in the tight black suit wound up being a super villain instead of the hero they all believed him to be. Refusing to believe he'd helped vote a demon to power he randomly threw his vote for Precious.

Kip

Kip looked at Teno in shock.  "Me?  I've got nothing to do with it!  You must be to blame and trying to shift the focus onto others."

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Sateru

Even if it does seem advantageous for a demon to try to hide one of their own in the top ranks, Sateru cannot help hoping that Kip wasn't one of them.   After all, he was chosen for reasonable reasons so he decided to not vote for him.   On the other end, he did admit that it was suspicious for Teno to vote for their leader.  In the end, he made his choice and threw his vote in, after all...   this was under the hope of preventing chaos and disorder from spreading rampant in their group.

DarkAngel

I haven't killed anyone and I'm diffidently not the muffin man either  XD

Teno

Hmm, ok. You are right, and I was wrong. I know that you are one of us, and I apologize for voting for you. But if only for self preservation and nothing else, I should change my vote and place it upon Evil Pixie and hope that you can forgive me. Besides, your name tells it all.

Kitsu

Che! Reasonable reasons my ass Sateru. You know you just wanted to see Kip in that tight black outfit too. ^-^

DarkAngel

You know I can forgive Miss Mars but you Teno Just don't know how to read a book and judge it by its cover , I have change my vote

I hope your smeckle falls off

precious

I think Evil Pixie is the way to go, too.  After all, her name does say evil!

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

I'm gonna leave the voting open for a bit until I come back later tonight in case votes are changed at the last minute. Need to go do some work for fiance's sister so she can pay my credit card bill overdue by 5 months >.< Check my Absences oh and my updated Ons/Offs xD

PS. I do have Kip's decision should it come down to a tie. He told me last night since he's gonna be away for 1-2 days.
I'm back!

rafufu

The Dark Raven

Switching to Evil Pixie...since Rafufu was kind enough to see that I have nothing to hide.  I can't be duplicitous pre-coffee.

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (0)
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (0)
Rockin (1) - Ryven
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Teno (4) - Rockin, Kip, DarkAngel, Sateru
Kitsu (1) - precious
DarkAngel (6) - Silk Satine, Marguerite, Teno, precious, Rafufu, daylily
precious (1) - Kitsu
Queentrippingserpent (1) - LadySky
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (1) - Josietta
daylily (0)

Most of those gathered in Supernatural decided to eliminate Evil Pixie now turned DarkAngel. For she seemed suspicious to them and so those who remained surrounded her and brought her out to the main square where they tied her hands and feet with lead weights. Once properly restrained she was taken out back to a deep lake that had been blessed by a priest and was now considered holy water and thrown in.

If she were a demon the supernatural entity would come out of her mouth in a cloud of black smoke and break through the surface of the waters. If she weren't they would try and save her. Unfortunately DarkAngel sank like a weight and no black smoke came to the surface. She had been a mere human and so those who remained returned to the town with heavy hearts.

Hopefully the demon would not strike again but only time would tell as night fell upon Supernatural.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • DarkAngel - human
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 6 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky stood by and watched the unjust death of the sweet DarkAngel. She had felt it in her soul that no demon resided in her but could not convince other to believe with her. Diving into the icy lake she swam deep to bring the lost one back up for a proper burial. Unable to save her life LadySky cried as she dug the grave and bid her friend farewell.

Teno

Feeling guilty that he voted her just to save his own life, he helped LadySky out of the water, hauling the body away from the side. He took the spade and dug the grave, letting LadySky say her final farewell before burying her.

Saku

Night had fallen on Supernatural. During the night paranormal forces had set to work, trying to choose one of the humans who had entered their land to eliminate. A decision was reached and they converged on the chosen one, using their abilities to effectively kill the unfortunate human and then they departed, satisfied with the night's work. But low and behold! An angel had sensed a faint cry for help from one of her charges and had descended from above to give life back to the poor soul and so the person was saved from the demons and lived to see another day. When morning came the demons would realize that their plan had backfired and resolved not to be so careless in the future.

The remaining humans still had a choice to make though. They had sent one of their own to her death earlier, thinking that she had been the demon responsible when she had in fact been innocent. Now, they would have to place their votes once more to see if they could make a better decision today.

Would the humans take out the demon or would they once again eliminate one of their own?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 6 Humans.
I'm back!

Ryven

Ryven peers at all the others, noting no death in the night.  "Hmm..."

Silk Satine

"I honestly don't know for certain.  At least one of those who voted for Angel must be a demon, so I'm putting my mark for her."

precious

I second that line of logic.  I vote for Silk Satine as well. 

Transgirlenstein

Seems reasonable to me.  Silk Satine it is.

Teno

Might as well go with the flow. Silk Satine for me. No idea who else to vote for.

LadySky

I am unsure at this time about who is evil and not. A few seem to be trustworthy but a couple have spiked my warning radar. Thus I shall place my vote for the one I am getting wicked vibes off of!

With that LadySky votes for Teno.

Teno

But Ladysky, what about those times we shared? Didn't they mean anything to you?

Transgirlenstein

I was thinking as well, I feel that Teno is more capable of evil then Silk.  I change my vote to Teno

LadySky

Ohhhh, Teno......you must have me confused with that very expensive blow up doll I heard you ordered. It may look just like me Teno but please try to remember it is merely a BLOW UP DOLL.

Teno

I've never had a blow up doll, unless you mean you're full of hot air.

The Dark Raven

LadySky

Teno

Hmm, so is that your game LadySky? Jab at someone until they retaliate and then point them out as a demon? Perhaps you are the one we should be looking for, eh?

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (1) - Rockin
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (2) - Silk Satine, Sateru
Rockin (1) - Kitsu
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (3) - LadySky, Queentrippingserpent, daylily
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (6) - Ryven, precious, Kip, Rafufu, Josietta, Marguerite
daylily (0)

I'm back!

Ryven

Teno

(Heh, I'm just so awesome that I get two votes!

I can dream...)

Saku

I'm back!

Josietta

Josi is still unsure of who to vote for and sighs putting back in for Silk as one of these demons, hoping shes not wrong.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kip

I also can only vote for Silk at this stage.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Solaine

While sorrowfully regretting DarkAngel’s demise and her role in voting for what was, perhaps, a surface reason (the ‘evil’ in her name), Silk Satine completely agreed with Ryven. 

But since she knew she was innocent, Silk suspected that at least one of the other voters were not.  Marguerite she had voted for as leader and there was no reason (yet) not to trust her.  Precious had voted for her death as well as Pixie’s, so she could very likely be a suspect.  While Teno’s behavior was highly suspicious, his voting to her seems more random than evil and dictated by emotion.  But Rafufu… so quiet, so subdued.  In her opinion, Silk thought those who did evil came in two categories… those who were flamboyant, and those who were quiet.  And Rafufu had been one of the last ones to vote for Pixie, sliding in there perhaps hoping to be unnoticed…

Daylily senses, as Ladysky does, that Silk is innocent, so at the moment she has no reason to suspect her.

She looked at the others calmly, realizing that things might not be looking good for her.  But she realized that she might have to be sacrificed to uncover the dark motives of the murderers.  “If my fate is to join DarkAngel, and when you discover that I am innocent, note carefully who voted for me, and those who trusted in my innocence.  Then you might have something more to go on.”

Marguerite

Rockin

Kitsu

After such a speech Kitsu found it hard to believe that Silk was one of the evil ones, so he decided he'd side with her rather than against her. Clearly she was innocent. Rockin, however, was just rubbing him the wrong way. It was always the quiet ones, right?

Sateru

It seemed kind of awkward to vote with how many people have selected Silk Satine, not to mention the horror that he witnessed with DarkAngel's demise which was still firmly seated in his mind.   Instead, he noticed that Teno has been acting weirder than normal.   Rather disturbing, but he couldn't help noticing that Rafufu is one of the more mysterious of the people here.   Not to mention, she never did anything to prove her to be infested with evil.   It would be safer to weed out those whose motives and agendas are too obscure to tell if they are evil or not than to vote people that have yet to show an evil bone in their body.   

After all, wouldn't a demon try to keep themselves away from the public eye and make themselves secretive just to help aide their ability to further their evil agenda.   So, he casted his vote, knowing full and well that his choice would have no impact at all, but he would rather not vote someone to die this soon in the game.  At least, he hoped that Silk Satine wouldn't die painfully regardless of being evil or good...   

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (1) - Rockin
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (2) - Silk Satine, Sateru
Rockin (1) - Kitsu
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (3) - LadySky, Queentrippingserpent, daylily
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (6) - Ryven, precious, Kip, Rafufu, Josietta, Marguerite
daylily (0)

Had the humans found the demon they sought this time? They thought they had for they rushed Silk Satine as one force to overcome her in case she had magical demon powers which she might use to overwhelm them and save herself. Deciding to pour holy water down her throat to see if she reacted they held her still. But Silk Satine was not a demon and instead was a mere human. Quickly they stopped the ritual in the hopes that she might still survive but it was too late, their efforts had forced too much water into her throat in the space of one second and she had choked on it and died from water in her lungs.

Once more the inhabitants of Supernatural had killed one of their own and they could only hope that during the night there would be no more deaths.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 5 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky stands aside as the villagers ignore her pleas and murder sweet Silk Satine. Nothing could heal the hurt in LadySky's broken heart. The demons were winning and the simple humans were losing their minds! As the tears fell she helped to bury Silk Satine and made her way to her home hoping that a night of sleep would renew her wounded soul.

Sateru

It was hard to not flinch at the death of Silk Satine, he expected this would happen, but it didn't help to still feel ill that they've killed another human.  Sateru walked up to the deceased Silk Satine found himself sick with rage that she was killed by horrible logic.  However, just the same...  he knew that her death shouldn't be mourned since he needed to find out who the demons are.  A slight sigh escaped his lips, he walked towards LadySky and smiled at her, "Don't feel sad...  I mean, they voted for stupid reasons, but there are clues everywhere...   If we don't give up and keep our calm then we'll survive."   He walked away, heading to his house so that he could take a break and sleep so that at least he could take his mind off of this dismal scene.

Ryven

The votes that killed her were no more illogical than yours.  I still firmly believe that a demon still lurks among those who brought DarkAngel to her death.  Silk even agreed with me.  I'm just sad that she had to die in the process of finding out who the demons are which brings me up to my other point.

If the angel has used their power then they are essentially like a human which would make their need for secrecy null.  If only we had some way of knowing who has been watching over us all this time...I need someone I can trust.

Saku

Night had fallen once more on Supernatural. During the night someone screamed but when the inhabitants of the town came to check out the disturbance all they found was the bloody corpse of Queentrippingserpent lying on the floor beside her bed. It seemed as though the demon or demon(s) had finally struck! And yet they had fled before anyone could catch them in the act.

Those who were witness to this gruesome death had to figure out who was to blame for it. So far the humans in the town hadn't had much luck for they kept eliminating more of their own rather than finding the supernatural demons in their midst.

Would the humans take out the demon(s) or would they once more eliminate one of their own?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 3-4 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky was simply heartbroken at the loss of Queentrippingserpent. Again she voted for Teno, sticking with her gut instincts.

Josietta

Josi frowned seeing her friends death. Heartbroken she looked to Ladysky and then the others placing in her vote for Teno as well. She hoped Ladysky was right in her suspicions.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Marguerite

Nooo! Trip!

-Screams for the loss of Trip-

Teno!

Kitsu

It didn't seem wise to Kitsu, for a demon to kill someone who had voted for him. It would immediately draw suspicion to himself after all, but then he could just be giving the demons too much credit. Despite the vast amount of people voting for Teno, Kitsu decided to cast his vote for Ryven. Calling out for the angel to reveal themself and be opened up to the demon's attack seemed far more suspicious.

Kip

Kipoc listened to the howls of the crowd and decided to throw his vote to Teno as well.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Teno

Teno saw that he was already voted by a few and felt betrayed. He turned to the others and began to speak, "What have I done? Would it not make sense for the demons to kill someone who was almost lynched, and place the blame on them? LadySky has always been so quick to point the finger at me, and has made everyone else believe that I am one of them! If anything, she's the enemy, not me!". With that, he walked away from those who were hungry for his blood.

Ryven

Sateru

Once again, another invaluable soul was murdered by the demons and he sighed to himself with the fear that they were going to be no more soon.   With Trip dead, he found himself worried about what would be coming soon.  He looked at Teno with a sigh, he did remember that he had displayed some dark tendencies, but he was still uncertain of things.   Then again, he remembered that Silk had her suspicions on Rafufu, he didn't know whether he should vote with the mass on Teno, or vote for someone that he and Silk seemed to agree that they were suspicious.   In the end, he felt more concern that he didn't know anything about Rafufu over Teno, because he couldn't help feeling suspicious over the silence and mystery that Rafufu had over himself.

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (1) - Sateru
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (9) - LadySky, Josietta, Marguerite, Kip, Ryven, Rafufu, daylily, Rockin, precious
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

There are 3-4 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!

rafufu

Teno it looks like you've made people very suspicious of you, and there has to be a reason for this...

The Dark Raven

My Muse hates me...going to go smack it around in a few...*points at Teno*

Rockin

Kitsu

Kitsu's eyes widen slightly at the overwhelming vote for Teno. Was everyone just that sure that he was a demon or did they just not like him? It seemed to him that the first few had voted for him out of anger and anguish, but did their shouts of incrimination hold some truth to them? There were those among them who would know these things after all and if they too were voting for Teno then someone had to know something he didn't. He didn't feel the need to change his vote, however, since it would affect nothing. He still felt his own suspicions held some ground.

The Dark Raven

Ryven

Quote from: daylily on August 14, 2009, 01:05:59 PM
He smells...*nodnod*

*gigglesnorts, spurting water out his nose as he was trying to drink at the time*

Kitsu

Quote from: daylily on August 14, 2009, 01:05:59 PM
He smells...*nodnod*

Of course! How could I not see this before! Bad guys smell bad, and good guys smell good! It's all so obvious to me now! XD

Marguerite

Smelly men are nice except those who smell like onions and farts.

-Nods-

precious

Indeed, it's obvious that Teno has been slated to die, the people have spoken.  Certainly it's not her place to speak out. 

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (1) - Sateru
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (9) - LadySky, Josietta, Marguerite, Kip, Ryven, Rafufu, daylily, Rockin, precious
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Once more the humans of Supernatural had decided to lynch someone they suspected to be a demon. This one would pay for the deaths of the innocents they had lost, the only question was had they chosen correctly, would the one they had chosen be a demon? Or would they once more take out one of their own? Everyone surrounded Teno and brought him over to the one they had elected to be their leader who took a knife and sharpened it on a stone. This was the first time they had been so daring but the overwhelming majority of the humans made them sure that Teno was a demon, the one they had sought. So the leader drove the knife into Teno's stomach, knowing that if he was a demon it would not harm him. Teno convulsed as the knife went in but his eyes grew pitch black and he started to laugh at the others. He grabbed the knife and threw it away to turn on the humans who remained as he chose a victim. Some daring human plunged that same knife into Teno's back - after having dipped it in holy water - and a cloud of black smoke erupted from Teno's mouth and disappeared into the air. This was proof that Teno had been a demon.

Everyone rejoiced for it seemed as though they had finally made the town a better place and they returned to their homes thinking the night would pass peacefully.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Sateru
  • daylily

I'm back!

LadySky

Once more LadySky felt the pride of knowing those in Supernatural had stood up and defeated the evil among them all! Settling into her home she slept peacefully, sure that they must be safe this time.

Josietta

Josi breathed a sigh of relief when she found she had not been wrong in her accusations. Having felt that Teno was a demon, but not always right the past few nights. She hoped she wasn't wrong on the next one. Now to hope for survival through the night.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kitsu

It didn't come as a surprise to him when they found Teno to be a demon. How could it have when everyone had been certain he was. Kitsu knew better than to celebrate just yet though. There couldn't be just one of these things. So, with a mind to think about who else could possibly be suspect, he crept to his own area of rest. He'd have to sleep lightly. The demons would surely be angry about their comrade's death. Kitsu had no intention of falling prey to their vengeance this night.

Saku

Once more night fell. During the night it seemed as though everything had been taken care of the night before since Teno had been proven a demon, why should the inhabitants of Supernatural think that there were more in their midst? So they went to sleep without fear. During the night the remaining demons tried to take out another innocent but failed due to the angel's interference. Too bad. Morning came with no deaths and the humans stretched as they made sure none of their numbers had decreased. They were satisfied that no one seemed to be missing. However, there was one human who was convinced that Teno had not been the only demon and that there were still more out there. He/She said that they should find out who the remaining demons were and eliminate them before they ended up eliminating the humans. Those who believed in her/him would need to place their votes and those that didn't believe in him/her should abstain.

What will you do? Vote or Not Vote? Do you believe there are more demons out there other than Teno? Or do you think Teno was the only one?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Teno
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 2-3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky steps forward and demands everyone vote, she is positive that demons are still trying to kill the innocent.

Hoping her suspicions are correct she votes for rafufu.

Kitsu

Not one to be taken in by a sense of security without full proof that it was safe to do so, Kitsu stands to vote as well. As he had voted before, he would again vote for Ryven. It wasn't anything personal towards the man really. In fact, Kitsu rather liked him, but demons were known for being sneaky, hiding themselves within the disguise of friendship.

Ryven

Marguerite

Marguerite really had no clue what to think. She was at the moment at a loss and had no idea what to make of things. She could pick at random which was the logical choice because Teno was a freak accident. Hell, she thought it was precious because she was so quiet and she chose her until she could get verification and speak to her in private.

Kip

I personally agree with those who are suspicious of Rafufu.....

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

Josi sighs and puts in a vote for Kitsu, as she is not sure of anyone at this point, but why did they choose rafufu?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Rockin

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (4) - LadySky, Ryven, Kip, Rockin
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (0)
Kitsu (1) - Josietta
precious (1) - Marguerite
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: Rafufu, precious, Sateru, daylily

There are 2-3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!

precious

people have been voting round after round for rafufu...she's not sure if this makes him correct, but she's going to go ahead and cast her vote in that direction, as the votes of the last round were somewhat misleading.  these demons have tactics!

Sateru

It certainly was amazing to know that Teno was a demon, Sateru sighed to himself upon noticing everyone going after Rafufu.   He knew that there might be something up with the silent one, and he decided to keep his path focused with his vote going after the greatest enigma of all.   All he can hope for is that they can get two demons consecutively so that morale can be boosted. 

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (6) - LadySky, Ryven, Kip, Rockin, precious, Sateru
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (0)
Kitsu (1) - Josietta
precious (2) - Marguerite, Rafufu
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0 (daylily has not voted yet but it seems obvious where this is going and I think she is busy)

It seemed as though things were turning out quite well for those who currently inhabited Supernatural. For when they surrounded Rafufu to cart him away in order to test him on the crime of being a demon he ran with supernatural speed into the surrounding woods. An evil laugh resounded from that particular area and then was gone. Rafufu had been a demon and now things were coming to a close. If the humans took out one more demon they would triumph.

Night fell once more.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 1-2 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky nods in clear approval, she had known Rafufu was evil. Now hoping to stay safe one more night she locks herself away and settles in for the long dark night of waiting.

Saku

During the night the demons struck again. This time they took with them precious who was found devoid of life splayed out in bed. It seemed as though it had been quick and fast so at least she had been one of the few who hadn't suffered too much. But the fact of the matter remained that some sort of supernatural force had killed her and as such someone had to pay. The remaining humans would need to find the demons who remained and eliminate them before they were eliminated themselves.

Would the humans take out the demons or would they once more eliminate one of their own?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 2-3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 2-3 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky emerges and sighs with a heavy heart, this simply had to stop! Looking around she voted based on her gut feeling, since no evidence was readily available.

Rockin

Rockin

I dunno why you're voting for me, ladysky. >>

afterall, I am the psychic apprentice

Josietta

Josi believed in Rockin and chose to look at Kitsu as being at fault. After all there were a few good people and she fully believed there were 3 of them that were perhaps demonic. Kitsu was just one of those. 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

The Dark Raven

{{woo!  finally caught up on posts...I don't know what the next step is since Saku is out of pocket...and YOU!  Bed!!}}

Rockin

Kitsu

Okay,

I think at this point, the psychic should tell the people who they havn't looked onto yet so we can focus on them. If not today, then definatly the next day.

LadySky

I am totally lost now. I cannot even remember where we were in this game....

Marguerite

Saku

Yesss....lots of things happened during the course of this game...my computer barfed and sorta exploded as in internet wise as you all probably know from reading my absences. Then I had to figure out how to get internet in my room without a hub that we normally use and figured out that I just share internet connection with my fiance. So that made my brain a bit weird. Then I had to lose muse for a few days or so and now it is slowly coming back...I'm sorry guys and yes I don't think anyone knows what is going on here anymore. So I'm thinking I should end it? What do you guys think? Thanks for playing with me at any rate and I think games like this take too much time and energy to run so I don't think I'll be doing this again until I'm not posting at all. Because then I can just run the mafia style game and not have to worry about anything else :p Hopefully people had fun while it lasted *hugs*
I'm back!

The Dark Raven

Chaos...disorder...mt work is done here... *giggles madly, wandering off*

Can we get a final report, Saku?

Saku

Quote from: daylily on September 13, 2009, 10:48:39 AM
Chaos...disorder...mt work is done here... *giggles madly, wandering off*

Can we get a final report, Saku?

Normally I would have been able to do this but...when I was having issues with my computer and internet and all that stuff...I had to change harddrives, the computer itself and reformatted and put drivers on again so I lost everything...and earlier I didn't have enough space to put anything on discs etc... ; ; but I can tell you who everyone was :) That is what follows below...

Kip was the Guardian
Marguerite was the Hunter
Rockin was the Psychic Apprentice
Josietta was the Psychic
LadySky was the Angel

Rafufu was a Demon
Teno was a Demon
Kitsu was a Demon

Ryven
Evil Pixie
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Sateru
Silk Satine
daylily

The above were all humans. daylily got turned into a demon later on and so did LadySky.
I'm back!

Marguerite

Josietta

Rafufu was the last person hung, so he was killed, Miss Mar.

I'm glad to see I was right about Kitsu, though sad about LadySky.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Marguerite

Wait. Really?

-Honestly did not check back in-

Rockin

I was waiting like forever to pick the best time to use my power, which was on kip. I wondered why he wasn't dead yet. Thankfully, I got back good news

I also thought it was weird on how Ladysky suddenly voted for me >_>

LadySky

Yes I was sad to be made a demon but also my wicked side was quite happy! Talk about being torn!