Madame Velvet's Brothel (Redo) Always in need of people!

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 24, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

So, we have a Vampire, Half-Vampire, Naga, and Succubus.  Sounds entertaining  :3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vanetias

Bui Long

【18】

【Male】

【Human】

【 Hetero 】

【 Cilent 】

✓Curvaceous/Sexy Women
✓Stripteases, Foreplay
✓-jobs
✓Vaginial/Vanilla/Consensual

✘BSDM/Pain/Toture/Gore
✘Weird Fetishes(Furries, Scat, Watersports,Etc)
✘Non Con
✘Gay Men/Anal/Etc

► Cherefull, amicable, friendly, slightly mischievous, these are the things that describe him all-year round, which is partly true, for he has a perverted streak within himself, which he could control, somewhat. Other than that, he is a person you would want to befriend. He likes children as they are cute, and the elderly as they remind him of his relatives.

► Born to a wealthy family, he was raised to have a social life from both within and without, groomed for his good looks and also to inherit the family buisness. He never did sex, though he watch people doing it, and so became interested, to point of wanting to do it when he reached at a tender age of 18. His parents compromise with him, that he will get his want of a wife, but he had to listen his one demand.So he agreed and soon got his wife, who told him to visit a brothel called Velvet and have sex with one of the prostitutes to prove his sexual prowless. So he agreed with her and went there.

Has a 7-inch member

〖Vanetias〗

kingmaster1

Mark Laffayette

【 20 】

【 Male 】

【 cat boy 】

【 Brothel boy- singer 】

【 Bi sexual 】

✓ Foreplay
✓ NC and rough sex
✓ Anal
✓ Oral
✓ Spanking

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain and Torture
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

► PERSONALITY
Mark is a bit of a trouble maker but is always respectful to his coworkers and the madame, of course. He's always willing to work wherever and whenever he can, this is his dream job by far. He's a bit loud, a bit clumsy, and a bit adorable, he loves being petted. He tends to get drunk a bit more than he should but he doesn't let it affect his work, in fact he's more willing to be taken advantage of when drunk. Always the touchy feely kind of guy he'll wantonly grope individuals and then put on the kitty cat eyes so he won't get yelled at. He also has a soft spot for anyone who will buy him a couple glasses of red wine.

► STORY
Mark grew up in a mostly poor house. He didn't get much food or have many toys though he was still thankful for anything they got from his single mother who worked multiple jobs to feed her kids. As soon as he could Mark began working but found that he didn't have the frame or body for manual labor so he tried mental work....that didn't work out either. He then realized that he was a hot stud and, as a hot stud should, he turned to sex for his money woes. He went looking for a place he could use this and then found Madame Velvet's place and got the first job he could. Though his mother cried when she first found out her son was a whore she warmed up to it after learning the whole story and seeing the bankroll he brought in. Now, though she still isn't completely behind it, he works as much as he can to take care of his mother and new baby brother.

〖 kingmaster1 〗

Mark! ;D

I'll just put him up while I work on my other character :P

LeKinkyTaco

Every character posted so far I'm approving of so just post them into the character thread! ^^

I vote on the Swan! We can have it that Velvet secretly has her cloak >:) We had a Sky maiden and Velvet had her wings (:

Baal, I was thinking of like people didn't know super natural beings existed till this brothel was made. And like now they're starting to come out of the shadows.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

kingmaster1

Shift

【 18 】

【 Any gender 】

【 Shapeshifter 】

【 brothel worker 】

【 pansexual 】

✓ Foreplay
✓ NC and rough sex
✓ Anal
✓ Oral
✓ Spanking

✘ Vore
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

► PERSONALITY
Shift is a naturally kind, generous, and all around enjoyable girl. Typically the quiet type she can become vocal when around those that make her comfortable or anyone she feels a bond too. She has always been the type to form strong bonds to people she spends long periods of time with, mostly her coworkers at the brothel.  Even though she normally uses her powers for sexual methods or fun she can easily take care of herself by turning into a hulking body builder and is in no way afraid to take out the trash as one would say. When at work she can be very passionate and affectionate towards others, especially charming clients of either gender, but no one more so than the madame.

► STORY
Shift started to develop her powers when she was only a small girl and became quite adept at taking forms from anywhere she saw. Despite her powers she eventually came to acknowledge herself as a girl, just a girl that could become a man whenever she wanted or grow the appropriate parts. Her powers, though expansive, can be limited at her only being able to turn into human beings, not animals or objects. As she grew up she found her penchant for changing often made her feel a tingle that, as she grew, she came to acknowledge being a sexual desire. Apparently, changing makes her horny, so she did it often. Now, since she's gotten a job where both are very helpful she has found something she hopes to do for a long time.

〖 kingmaster1 〗

And here's my new girl ;D

Karasu

Well here's the first draft of my boy!

Kiyoshi Ren

【 Name means "Pure Lotus" or "Pure Love" in Japanese  】
【 appears to be around 19, is actually around 100.】

【 Male 】

【 Fae 】

【 Personal Assistant to Madame Velvet】

✓ Non-Con and Rough
✓ Force
✓ Romance
✓ Anal
✓ Oral
✓ Foreplay
✓ Biting

✘ Vore
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

►Personality
Kiyoshi is rather laid back but quite the little scholar. When he isn't assisting the Madame with anything she requires (Be it blood or merely physical tasks) He tends to enjoy reading a good book. He doesn't take kindly to people Insulting the madame, and sometimes runs the front desk or acts like a worker for the more higher end clients from time to time (or if the Madame wants a certain VIP client to be taken care of)

► History
Kiyoshi was found by the madame when he was just a young fae. He found her enchanting, and after she gave him some simple milk adn honey he started to follow her about, giving her gifts that he would gain from others by being his adorable self. She found that he enjoied also to read and took to learning things rather well, having an almost photographic memory when it came to words, pictures, and faces. With this she allowed him to be her personal assistant when she started up her business. By this point as well she foudn that he had taken to calling her "Ane" Which means Older sister in Japanese.

〖 Karasu 〗
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Rave

Well this looks fun~

I wasn't part of the old group, but I'd love to get in on this new one if you'll have me!

In which case, I'll put up a character sheet soon  :-)

LeKinkyTaco

Accepted and accepted @.@ post them up ^^

Well isn't that a good thing? You don't need to be apart of the old group (: newcomers are more than welcomed ^^

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

LeKinkyTaco

Gah I wasn't aware how many of us were all going to be workers! Yup yup we need clients!!

Rave

Well in that case, I'll just leave this client here then  ;D

Dakota Nicolai Aleksandr

【 Appears to be in his early 20s 】

【 Damphyr 】

【 Heterosexual - Switch - Leaning towards Dominant】

【 Client 】

✓ Rough Sex
✓ Biting (Obviously)
✓ Exhibitionism
✓ Oral

✘ Bathroom Play
✘ Gore
✘ Snuff
✘ Excessive Blood play

► Both handsome and charming, Dakota is used to getting what he wants in life. Combine that with the fact that he's been alive for a little over a century, and you get a man who knows how to get what he wants. In truth, Dakota's personality is best described as ambitiously greedy. He may portray himself as a charming and suave individual, but in reality everything he does has an ulterior motive. He is not evil nor does he seek to hurt others, but if an..."unethical" action needs to be taken to further his goals, he takes the opportunity. A manipulative man, he manages to make puppets out of people in order to benefit from their actions while keeping himself out of the picture. He is borderline arrogant, yet will mind his manners and bite his tongue when it comes others who share the more vicious half of his bloodline: Vampires.

►The date was August 1914. The location was Prussia, and that date was the day that marked the 1914 Russian invasion of East Prussia. It was the start of the first World War. Russia did not intend to lose the war, and despite popular belief, the only weapons they had were not guns and tanks. Vampires were a secret, yet not uncommon weapon utilized by the Russians before the existance of supernatural beings was known to man. They were the ones that won Russia their invasion, and destroyed lives in the process.

A rain of fire and blood descended eastern Prussian village as the invasion began, and the night demons descended upon it to feast and kill. It was an utter massacre, filled with death and hunger. Everyone died or turned, save for one woman who hid beneath the wooden floor of her home through a secret entry. The Vampires left after finishing their meal, save for one whose nose was a little more sensitive than the rest. He waited until everyone was gone, before sniffing out the woman and descending into her little hide out. No mercy was shown, yet the Vampire decided to indulge in a different satisfaction. Having had his fill of blood, he tore the woman's clothes and raped her instead.

She was beaten and violated, but not dead. It was only after a few months had passed, when she had faked identification and fled to Germany that she discovered her pregnancy. She attempted to kill the child within her belly, considering him a monster, yet a motherly love would not allow her to. Even if he was demon born. Thus, after 9 months passed, the child was born. The birth of a Damphyr is so painful, that a human woman's bones break and shatter in the process. Thus, the mother died, leaving a nameless baby behind. The crying of the infant alerted a Russian family who was passing by, who found the dead mother and child. His nature was unknown to them, and so they took him in and raised him as one of their own. They named him, and watched him grow.

Grow he did, until he reached an about twenty years old. Then, he just stopped. He watched his impromptu family move in time while he stayed still. He learned and discovered what he was, as more supernatural beings turned up in the world and became common knowledge. He had all the abilities of his vicious father, yet immunity to Sunlight. He was not as strong as full Vampires, and he found that out the hard way, but it was a decent price to pay for the ability to not burn up in the sun. He found that he was able to survive on both blood and regular human food. Yet, when he drank blood, his powers seemed to flourish and increase.

Thus, he journeys the world to indulge in his pleasures, and manipulate who he can in order to drink only the highest quality of the red liquid.

LeKinkyTaco

Yumm natural born Damphyr..

On the part where you put switch you were suppose to put Client. But other than that he's accepted so post him up c:

Karasu

hehe yay can't wait to play Taco-chan <3

(Psst, also added you to my IMs) XD

kingmaster1

Rave

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 25, 2014, 09:02:54 PM
Yumm natural born Damphyr..

On the part where you put switch you were suppose to put Client. But other than that he's accepted so post him up c:

Haha, edited! I'll post him up now.

Quote from: kingmaster1 on February 25, 2014, 09:12:51 PM
What's a Damphyr?

A Damphyr is basically a Half-Vampire, Half-Human. They're fairly uncommon but you can read about it in his history paragraph!

kingmaster1

LeKinkyTaco

Waaaah I have to make the first post to get things going~! Does Mark mind waking up in the Madame's bed? ^^

Karasu

kingmaster1

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 25, 2014, 10:29:41 PM
Waaaah I have to make the first post to get things going~! Does Mark mind waking up in the Madame's bed? ^^

I am totally fine with that ;D

Vergil1989

Mark is such a suck up lol.  Joking aside, I changed my history a little bit Taco, to show that a year or so had gone by.  If I need to make any edits, I'll do what I can.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

kingmaster1

Oh, the suckiest kind of suck up ;)

He puts a new definition on Madame's pet :P

LeKinkyTaco

Have her wittle lotus and her kitty in her bed? O: I can do that ^^ btw I'll make a posting form so we can know all that junk hehe. (: just give me a moment and I'll make a good enough post!

She's perf Vergil c: it's better to have her not be a complete newbie at the brothel life. She's had to have atleast three dicks in her to be named a brothel girl.. At the same time I mean.

Karasu

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 25, 2014, 10:51:28 PM
Have her wittle lotus and her kitty in her bed? O: I can do that ^^

YAY!! I probably shoulda mentioned that Kiyoshi is Pansexual, gotta please all the madame wants ;)

Vergil1989

LMAO nice Taco.  And who said it was three?  It could have been four or more for all you know.  :P  Joking aside, it was most likely three since I plan to play her as a more reluctant succubus, if such a thing exists lol.

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.