Rp Ideas { F seeking M }

Started by KikuLei, April 06, 2011, 02:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Salutations, I have been gone a while. Actually way too long...I am hoping nothing comes up so that is why I am looking for short term Rp's incase something happens. I'd like to do a few rp's including these roles.
I am always the female role obviously, a heart is put beside it if I CRAVE it. <3

Father x Daughter <3
Brother x Sister <3
Girl x Brothers best friend
Girl x Fathers friend
Girl x Uncle
Father's Girlfriend x Son <3
Hero x Villian { I can be either }
Model x Guard
City Girl x Country Boy <3
Country Girl x City Boy
Actress x Rapist <3

Kinks:
Size Difference
Age Difference
Interracial
Vaginal to Mouth
Foreplay
Forced Sex / Rape
Perverted Comments and talking
Muscles
Tattoos
Piercings

IDEAS!

Country Fun - { City Girl x Country Boy }
A young but rich girl is stranded in the country after being ditched by her now ex boyfriend. She starts walking and is picked up by a man, he offers her a place to stay. However when she gets there she is not used to the farm scene but tries not to down it. She then sees his son and one of three things happen. She likes him, but he thinks she's a stuck up bitch. Or maybe he likes her and she is a stuck up bitch so he makes a move or even both of them hate eachother and end up making up. The sad part is, they don't have enough rooms in the house so she sleeps in his room in his bed while he takes the floor.

Older Sister - { Younger brother x Older Sister }

A girl, about 19 is shocked once she finds her brother has no girlfriend when she comes back. He's always been the nerdy type a bit but she deals with him. What happens when this quiet guy puts his hands down your panties?

To the Rescue, Maybe not - { Villain x Hero }
Option 1. A Male hero finds his new villian quite sexy, and when either A. He offers her another option instead of going to jail or B. She seduces him something a bit risky happens.
Option 2. A female hero is quite sexy and new the helping people thing. However , what happens when she threatens too strong of a villian? { Includes possible Rape  <3 }

Prefered Character for Hero or Villian Rp

Name: Unknown
Alias: Kakurine { Means The Countess in her language }
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 156 lbs
Powers: Telekenesis , Mind reading , Can shoot energy flares and has enhanced flexibility and jumping as well as speed.
Outfit: A latex jumpsuit that is backless and has a large heart shape cut out of the latex exposing the breast cleavage along with five inch heels and delicate fingered gloves.
Hair: A dark violet, blunt cut bangs and quite long silky strands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheerleader x Gangster { Possible interracial and rape } - A Cheerleader or Princess of the school whom is quite snobby is left by her boyfriend on the streets after a fight. Then she sees a man who keeps staring at her, what will happen. { Very Open to just about everything }

cirdanf

I'm back as well, KikuLei. If you desire to try RPing with me once more, over forum play, I'll be more than pleased.

Please, Pm :) if you want to, of course !
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

KikuLei

PrincelyPup

Hello Miss, I'm a sub but is be willing to try done of these maybe the fathers girl friend to son. I like being smaller and younger personally I could have your on offs backwards so if your not interested I completely understand.

KikuLei

Sorry, I like taller characters. I am quite sorry, I wish you luck finding Rp. Thank you for leaving your questions.

Reno

Is "Older Sister" still available? The "teaser" description looks like a lot of fun, but leaves a lot open. If you'd be open to some discussion about what you'd like to see, I think we could make something work. Just as an example, any chance you'd add a couple of years onto the sister's age to widen the age gap a bit (kid brother can't be < 16 by site rules)? Things like that.

If you think you might be interested in fleshing something out, feel free to send me a PM. If not, no harm done.

Raider

Interested in the brother / sister idea. Could make them twins which would throw in all that twin thing about knowing what the other is thinking / feeling.

If you would interested mail or pm me

See you on the flip  ;D

KikuLei

Magic Fingers

I have an idea for a two-fer, the Hero X villain and the brother X sister.  The young hero stops a villainess after long chase and his trying to convince her to surrender leads to a Batman/Catwoman moment.  In the middle of the act, each notices something about the other that reminds them of their sibling until finally the masks come off, though by then they're so into it that not even the Last Son of Krypton could separate them.

Lightshock16

Hey. Believe we RPed once before, so hellp again. lol...anyway, I'll list the Ideas that interest me:

• Father's Girlfriend X Son
  • Model X Guard
  • To the Rescue, Maybe not (Option 1)

Lemme know If your up for them, and which one you'd most want to do. :)

Darthvegeta800

I rather like 'to the rescue'. Feel free to drop me a pm on it if it's not taken. :)

Kaisude

Well I am interested in Country Fun. I like the idea of them both hating each other. I think it would work the best because they are both from two different worlds. I know cliche but who wouldn't be ignorant to someone they don't understand or haven't even gave the time of day to get to know. Having them share a room would be great because there's always possibilities when you're stuck in a room with someone you don't like. A chance for character development etc etc. He'll definitely be taller. To make up for it she can be a year older than him. So they always have something to bicker about maybe.

Spynmaster

You said you liked tall characters. So how's a 6' 4" psychic free runner sound?

I'd love to take Kakurine for a go for Hero(mine) x Villain, if you're still open. Also like the latex outfit, too.  ;)

PM or IM if you're interested.