dthewaters new RP search (M/M, M/F, F/F)

Started by dthewaters, February 22, 2016, 03:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dthewaters

INTRODUCTION
Hi, used to RP on this site a few years back but then stopped due to RL. Now I'm back and don't have any friends so I thought I might try and give this a go again.

As the title indicated I'm up to play with any pairings but usually prefer to play as male. As for roles somehow I usually play with the dominant roles but I'm curious to play as a sub.

KINKS
For Kinks I'm up for anything (as long as it is within site rules) but draw the line at Vore and gore. I'm largely interested in more BDSM role-plays with a more Femdom theme but this isn't essential.

PLOT IDEAS
Now for the juicy part, some plot ideas I have include:

Fantasy Setting:
The Evil Queen and Honorable Prince:
An Evil Queen is forming an alliance with a nearby kingdom and as part of the agreement she marries the honorable prince. Can that prince turn her to the side of good or will the Queen corrupt him?

Modern Fantasy Settings:
Witch Needs A Teacher
A girl has just turn 18 and discovers that she is a witch. She finds a teacher who could help her with her new found powers but little does she know that he has a grand plan that could change the world.

The New Friend (f/f only)
Playing off the top one, I'm thinking of a roleplay where a girl makes a new friend who unknown to her is a witch. This new friend had a rough life but because the girl was nice to her the witch starts casting spells to make her life a little bit better unknown to both of them that their would be consequences.

Vampire Cure
A vampire has arrived in a city seeking witches as their blood is like heroin to him. He finds one who has to use every trick she could think of to stop him. She manages to curse him so that he can't suck blood anymore and he has to think of a way to get her to lift her curse on him.

Witch Has Her Revenge
A girl bullied in school badly, makes a deal with a demon who would gave powers to take revenge on those who wronged her but at a price.

Straightening The Neighbors
A women catches her neighbor peeving on her so she decides to set him straight.

Moving Up The Corporate Ladder
An ambitous employee does every dirty trick possible to get as far ahead in his/her job until the boss decides to end it. By making the employee the boss's personal slave.

You Know Forget Titles
A lonely housewife and coworker starts an affair

Any Period:
Demon's Sacrifice
A demon kidnaps an human women intending to make her his bride.

ANYTHING ELSE
Also I prefer to RP over posts or threads. If there is anything else you want to know just PM me.

dthewaters

dthewaters

Added a new F/F witch roleplay if anyone is interested.