Interest check-Anime (Rufren Mayata)

Started by Ramael, February 24, 2010, 05:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pristine Katalyst

QuoteBoards-cool. What if....what IF...what if Toren comes across a board up on...his sister?!
Maya has a history of uncontrollable violence every now and again. It would be quite plausible if someone had seen Maya as a threat...if Toren sees this, it's a race against time to either eliminate any other hunters on the tail of his sister without her finding him out, or to get to the source and find out who's put a bounty on Maya and convince them to lift it.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS IDEA!! *tackles Ramael and decides she must eat his brain and therefore become as awesomely smart as him*

*coughcough* Anyway... yes, yes, and yes. We just have to get Princess to agree. ^^

And Atanea going after Mayu? Again, absolutely awesome. Heyo, Toren, time to get your tracking boots on. Not only do you have to find an exotic half elf, but you have to a) eliminate an other bounty hunter that wants Mayu's head or b)Find Mayu before someone else does.

B E A U tiful.

EDIT: Also, call me Kat, Kata, PK, Priss, whatever. Doesn't make a diff to me. Most people just use Kat though. (See avatar)
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

DigitLninja

I like the idea of Mayu having a bounty placed on her head and having Hero posted as he bodyguard, it does make for some conflict if someone comes after her. Plus her brother can mistake Hero for an assassin at some point as well.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Kunoichi

Quote from: Ramael on March 07, 2010, 05:34:18 PM
Anthro stegasaurus-go for it. Then we have a nice split, you and I. Rufio with his female imp summon, and you with your steg pet guy, make an interesting meet.

I was actually thinking more that a female anthro stegosaurus would probably fit a lot of guys' definitions for sexy. ^^; Nice, wide hips, and for some reason I keep thinking that that secondary brain used to control the entire lower half of the body has potential for some kinky situations... >>;

Also, +1 for the whole bodyguard and bounty and amazon bounty hunter, thing.

Ramael

I'm glad you guys gobbled that one up.

So we have a setting, and a dramatic situation. All of the characters are involved...apart from ol Rufi. Now I personally think it would be too easy to have him put up the board on Mayu in the first place, as Rufio doesn't have that kind of power, also...he doesn't really have the motive to be trying to get half-demon girls beat up/captured. There's nothing in it for him.

Maybe Toren comes to Rufio, begrudgingly for help? He needs to save his sister, but can't have her knowing its him who's doing it? Maybe he thinks Rufio can get the bounty removed as a backup plan in case Toren can't find his sister in time? Maybe Toren offers a deal to Rufio...if Rufio can make out that there is a criminal WORSE than a half-demon (and Rufio knows a lot of criminals) then his sister will be forgotten about. If Rufio puts himself on the line by sensationally demonising (excuse the pun) a fellow criminal, Toren has to agree to go after and take down that criminal once the bounty on his sister has been lifted. Of course, that other criminal isn't going to be very pleased that he's all of a sudden become the target of a vampire bounty hunter...

Female steg anthro-far better than my male idea ;p Now...can you find a fitting picture?!

Digi-you being placed as Mayu's bodyguard (if she agrees to all this!) Can you/anyone else think of a reason why Hero's lord wants Mayu protected? Wait. Didn't she say something about her father, Lee Gong was it? I knew he seemed an interesting character...maybe Mayu's father did something for Hero's lord once, and the lord owes Mayu's family big time. This would make for some nice interaction between Mayu and Hero.

DigitLninja

That could work, perhaps my lord had a romantic entanglement with the late Lee Gong, not that this would be ether of the characters mothers but that could give the lord a major need to keep Mayu protected.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Kunoichi

Quote from: Ramael on March 07, 2010, 06:12:58 PM
Female steg anthro-far better than my male idea ;p Now...can you find a fitting picture?!

Nope. >>; And you really don't wanna know what I found when I looked...

DigitLninja

Quote from: Kunoichi on March 07, 2010, 06:21:21 PM
Nope. >>; And you really don't wanna know what I found when I looked...

I may be able to help with your search for a female stego pic... for once furry fandom pays off ^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Kunoichi

DigitLninja

if this link doesn't work for you Kunoichi let me know...

Click here
Quotes to Live by:

Kunoichi

Hmm, interesting site...

Not a bad picture, either. ^^

DigitLninja

Yeah took me forever to find cause I couldn't remember the guys name on the art site I'm on >_<

I knew it was dinosaur related but I completely forgot it was Fossil so I was searching through 600 some odd names.
Quotes to Live by:

Pristine Katalyst

Just a note: Mayu and Toren's father is dead. Doesn't mean someone couldn't owe him a  favor and decide to repay the child instead, of course. xD Debts are transferable, after all. lol

Toren could definitely go to Rufio to try and get the bounty lifted. He definitely wouldn't want Mayu to know it was him helping her.. but perhaps a little later on Rufio leaks it to her anyway? xD

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Vampricprincessty

Sorry I was gone so long.

I L O V E the ideas you all have come up with. I am sure it will be fun to do with you all also I have no problem doing it. I do have some questions though. Do you want Mayu to know about the bounty on her? What made her go into full demon mode and kill so many? (I will think on this one. It give a reason for her to be on the list). Thats it for questions. Plus she maybe a bit upset about having a bodyguard. Seeing as she feels she can protect herself, but she will agree after maybe something happening to her that she couldn't protect herself?

DigitLninja

Glad you like it, I felt kinda weird tossing out all these ideas for someone who wasn't around ^_^;
Quotes to Live by:

Ramael

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on March 08, 2010, 02:26:51 PM
Plus she maybe a bit upset about having a bodyguard. Seeing as she feels she can protect herself, but she will agree after maybe something happening to her that she couldn't protect herself?

I see a sitcom coming up! The demon and the ninja, one's cooky and ker-azy, and the other's so serious and deadly! What WILL they do next?!
Demon, ninja, demondemondemon, niiinja....

...Ahem.

I'm sure whatever you two decide between you will be great.  ;D

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Kunoichi

It certainly would be full of hilarity ensuing...

Pristine Katalyst

This whole thing is going to be one big drama show. Awesomeness. ^^

Orochimaru

I am making up my character now. I am just trying to balance him out. I am recreating an idea I had. Just improving. Hope no one minds....poison. @-@

Pristine Katalyst

Hope to add your character into the planning soon, Orochimaru. ^^

Ramael

Okokokokok.

I might be on and off for a while as of yet, so once Oro's got his character written up (and we've bounced a few more ideas around him) what I might do is set up the RP thread as a setting, and then allow you guys to begin it, in whichever order/fashion you decide, Rufio will make appearances as and when he can.

Ramael

Back from a sort of on/off ongoing hiatus...no Oro? If everybody else is happy still, we may have to start without him...?

Kunoichi

Ramael

Cool. I'll wait on Kat and Vampy's confirmation before banging up an entry thread.

Vampricprincessty