Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

You may  have  to worry about heat stroke, or I guess you can just take your chances.

Aaron Divine

SummerWhispers

Glad to hear it, but my time for today is over, and will have to put that to the test some other day :P  ...your tolerance for the summer heat that is.

*waves * bye to all for the day.

Aaron Divine

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Good morning my dear Orchid.  I rather like your latest avi.

Aaron Divine

Dahling

Aaron Divine

Who wouldn't miss you? -Chuckles- How have you been?

Dahling

Aaron Divine

A little busy, but that's clearing up soon. ^_^ Just a little tired, since I've been up since 6am and slept around 3am. :(

Dahling

Ouch babe, that sucks.  -snuggles-  You should sleep soon!

Aaron Divine

As soon as I get home, I'll have to cook and do other stuff, before I can go to bed. :( Can't wait 'till the weekend.

OrchidofDarkness

Good day to you Mr.B and thank you.

How is everyone?

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm having a pretty good day.  How about you?

OrchidofDarkness

My day is going really good so far Mr.B thank you for asking. I am glad that your day is going good as well.   :D

SummerWhispers

Insanityenviesme

I'm more concerned with how you are, darling.. Where've you been? We've missed you!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Keaira

The days have been better in the past but I am working on it. How about you my dear?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

in a similar state of mind, but I am very glad to see you, darling
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

AribethAmkiir

Dovel

-whispers softly- "Time to wake up. Want some coffee?"
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay