A Collection Of Thoughts DOM M LF SUB F

Started by anubis, November 24, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anubis

Wow its been ages since I've been here. But after some much needed time away from Elliquiy I've returned seeking plots. Would very much love to jump right into it with some ideas! All my plots are basic ideas and I'm willing to hash out details with everyone. I'm very much open to expanding and or changing the basic idea of them to suit my partner's own kinks and preferences.

A Bit Of Arrow Verse Ladies PLEASE :heart:

Would love to do a harem type RP with these ladies. Though playing multiple women isn't everyone's cups of tea and we could do it in a way that we go from lady to lady as an OC starts to collect them. I was thinking either a dark Flash From Earth X or an evil Oliver from Earth 2 or even X!

And a Marvel Harem

Star Wars

Rey Enslaved

A rogue sith, hidden from the galaxy senses Rey on Jakku before the events of The Force Awakens. He arrives on the planet and captures of while she's out scavenging. Rey becomes his slave as he plots his reappearance to the galaxy and his take over with his new slave and apprentice Rey.

The Captured Senator
Can be based around the clone wars. Padme gets captured and becomes a slave to the separatists a plot to make her bend to their will. The Separatist would be an OC driven to force Padme against the republic and everyone she cares about into a life of slavery, forced sex and being used.

Princess In Chains
Set a few years before A New Hope. Leia is captured by a surviving sith lord. The sith use Leia as a slave before he realizes that she is strong in the force and decides to train her to over throw the Empire his own way.   

DC/Marvel

The Archer
Everyone believed that Oliver Queen of Earth two was killed when the Queen's Gambit was lost at sea. However he survived and became a member of the league of assassins. Fueled by rage and hatred of everything around him Oliver escapes Earth 2 and travels to Earth 1 where he begins to take over the women of the Arrowverse as his slaves.

Game of Thrones

GOT Harem
A warlord believes that he has what it takes to overthrow the iron throne and sets out to create an army from around the known world. During his travels he captures the many women of GOT for his own personal harem.

Lannister's Fall
In an attempt to regain control Cersei agrees to marry a surviving hidden Targaryen that has resurfaced and taken over King's Landing and Westeros with an army of unstoppable power. However she doesn't know that she is the one that is being controlled.

Daenerys A Slave

An exiled Dothraki is quietly gathering strength to capture all of Essos. On the way he manages to captures Daenerys and now plans to use her as a slave to wage war.

Hyborian Journey
A naked man and women wake up in the Exiled Lands. Through it all can they survive the harsh lands? Or will savage feelings stir up problems?

anubis

anubis

anubis

BUMPY

Would love to get an Arrowverse Harem happening.

anubis

BUMPY

Really looking for a Arrowverse or time harem plots.

anubis

BUMPY. Looking for Arrowverse plots, GOT plots and of course always looking for harem plots if someone is willing.

anubis

Really craving an Arrowverse, Time or GOT harem stories please! AS well as either a Star Wars or HP harem!

anubis

Really craving an Arrowverse, Time or GOT harem stories please! AS well as either a Star Wars or HP harem! Still looking for everything really.

anubis

Would love to do an Arrowverse or Marvel harem smut based RP! Anyone intrested?

anubis

BUMP

Craving a smutty m x f trainer only Pokemon rp. An rp where we'd start out in Kanto as fresh trainers and we'd travel the region catching pokemon, defeating the gyms and the villain teams before going to the elite four. I'd love it to be long term where we'd conquer Kanto and go to the other regions as well.