what is your faveorite asset?

Started by Dizzi, January 01, 2010, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

my eyes, gray/blue-ish/green (depending on mood, light, etc) and a golden circle around the pupil

my lips, juicy bottom lip and a nice curvy upper lip :)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kraven Trollsbane

my Back. i have a naturally wide back and ive packed it with muscle. i love to flex my lats when there is a hot chick walking behind me.
 A&A

avorae

I would have to say it is my eyes. Everyone is always amazed that I have such clear blue-green eyes as a black male. I am always getting ask if I wear contacts even though I am wearing glasses.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Cyra

Everyone tells me that I have a smokin' hot ass and the most beautiful blue eyes.  My ass does look good and my eyes are an ever changing blue-when I'm angry, they turn midnight blue and when I'm horny, they turn cerulean.  My other favorite asset is my hair which is a natural auburn and almost to my ass.

lenka

my legs apparantly! and my back!..and also my smile.

Avis habilis

Cash. Preferably in 20s & 50s with non-sequential serial numbers.

Oh, you mean ... well, I was crossing the street the other night & a girl called from a passing car "I like your butt!" Of course it was dark, so take that with a grain of salt.

cirdanf

Most girls say they like my butt.

To be honest, my Really really dark eyes are my favourite.

@Kit:

Marry me. Your description... Just yummy! :D
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

KikuLei

I like my eyebrows, weird right? They perfectly arch around my eyes without me having to pluck them. ( I literally don't grow body hair. Like seriously. If I do it is really fine and blonde to where you can't see it. )  Uhm, but I'd have to say ontop that my eyelashes. I have really long thick eyelashes , so.. yeah.

TheLegionary

Quote from: KikuLei on October 28, 2010, 12:15:36 AM
I like my eyebrows, weird right? They perfectly arch around my eyes without me having to pluck them. ( I literally don't grow body hair. Like seriously. If I do it is really fine and blonde to where you can't see it. )  Uhm, but I'd have to say ontop that my eyelashes. I have really long thick eyelashes , so.. yeah.

I am curious now! I want to see your eyebrows!!!

Cyra

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 28, 2010, 09:02:48 AM
I am curious now! I want to see your eyebrows!!!
Legion-You always want to see something!  You wanted to see my eyes :P

My best asset today would be my determination...

KikuLei

Quote from: Cyra on October 28, 2010, 09:21:25 AM
Legion-You always want to see something!  You wanted to see my eyes :P

My best asset today would be my determination...

Determination rules all!

Viriato70

My brains, they are very helpful during sex  ;)

slanik55

halo

My brain is my best asset, then my looks.. ;D
The purpose of our lives is to be happy