Damsels in Distress (F/F/F/M/M/M/M/M/M Non-Con) Currently accepting Overflow

Started by Ana Luusi, December 10, 2009, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

I'll give it a shot. seems diffrent enough that its peeked my intrest.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ana Luusi

Edit: Added Kiric to the roster. Welcome, Kiric.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

desert ashes

Maybe as we're just down to needing one more guy* we could start doing profiles? 

*If we don't get a sixth guy by the time everyone's ready, I'd have no qualms playing two instead of one.  But, I'd prefer that being the last resort.  ;) 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Ana Luusi

Sounds like a plan Moirae, I'll start off with my character profile and once we get them established I'll put summaries on the original post.

Allana Esther -- Allana is a slightly less than medium height, well-endowed, 19 year old blond. She lives in the Sigma Gamma sorority house on the east side of the campus and is a regular partier. She often attends cross sorority-fraternity parties and likes to get 'engrossed' in the party. After breaking up with her high school boyfriend after their freshman year, who also attends the university, she enjoys spontaneous relationships and flings.

This is about the expected size for a profile. You're free to assume things to maintain continuity for your character's background and feel free to work off of each other's profiles using each other's hooks and leads. (Like a male character working off of my ex-boyfriend hook).

TheVillain

Hmm. . .alright.

Name: Wallace Sutter

Appearance: Like the all-American boy, Wallace stands taller then average with a well-kept muscular build. Faux-Wild Brown hair and blue eyes- his grin never seems completely innocent. Handsome but not movie star quality his carriage is like a smooth operator who thinks he owns everything.

Personality: Evil. Just fucking evil. Seeing other people as little more then puppets he manipulates, schemes, and deals his way into money, cars, women, and drugs. A surprisingly apt businessman as well it's believed that he'll be an absolute terror of the board room when he graduates. He's sure that he could get his connections to give him easy A's, but really he can get the degrees he wants without really trying.

Bio: Officially in school thanks to a football scholarship he's not bad on the field, but not the best. But what's official and what's reality are often completely different. Wallace Sutter is actually the illegitimate son of Senator James Irons, a man famous for introducing bills in the 80's that would have made cheating on spouses and abortion punishable by jail time. Now James is considered one of the strongest contenders for the GOP presidential candidate in 2012 and he's willing to cover up anything Wallace does to help his political career. And Wallace is taking full advantage of this, serving as his fraternity's drug connection and the local dealer. At the beginning of last semester, with a cocktail of illegal substances in his system, he raped a co-ed in her dorm room. She was not able to identify her attacker, but she did have a child as a result of the rape- something that Wallace finds incredibly erosing and wouldn't mind doing again. . .
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

NosCorventius

Hey just a thought here. Can I play the university cop? Supposed to be stationed at the party to make sure it doesn't get out of hand but instead of ending the abuse and coming to the rescue he ends up cuffing the girls and roughing them up and joining in?

Ana Luusi

Hmmm, it'll be interesting to segway it in Corventius but I think it could work. Throw me a profile and I'll see what i think.

NotoriusBEN

Im curious if your 6th male has been allotted yet. If not, Id be willing to step up ^^.

Ana Luusi

Sixth male has not been filled, would you like it?

NotoriusBEN

I would indeed like the sixth slot ^^

Ill start working on a profile as well.

Keikai Kami

Sorry that it is a little different, I'm just a freak for my profiles being organized. Lol I'll change it afterwords if you want. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience

Name:Casandra Gutierrez

Appearance:Casandra has a mixture of red and brown hair, the red in her air being a bit darker then a natural orange color, so it mixes with the brown only showing the thin highlights of red. Her hair being silky to the touch but long and waving, her hair moving to a tip that falls just above her waist. She is approximately Five feet Seven inches tall, 5'7'', and had a thin figure not to thin giving her just a bit thickness against her curved, but most of her being solid curves.

Personality:She is mainly shy, but once she got into the sorority she slowly escaped from her shell, hearing about the regular parties that happened around the sorority she finally decided to go to her first one.

TheVillain

Heh, with the overflow girls we may have to do a second RP afterwords- this is looking interesting.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ana Luusi

That's something I was thinking, we've got quite the group to work with here for some Non-con and play around with gender dynamics. Over time we may add in more females too, we'll just have to see where it goes.

Edit: Added Keikai's profile.

Once we get the group of threads setup, Kami, I may have everyone do a full post of their profile in a thread denoted for that... I'm just trying to see what I have to work with. 

NotoriusBEN

I'm borrowing Keikai's format :P

Name:  Klaus Von Volheim ( Kla-oos  VON vol-HYME )

Appearance:  Despite the prominent family tree of blonde-haired, blue-eyed relatives, Klaus has Black hair and slate grey eyes. His looks are above average, in a foreign student kind of way. He's a bit of an athlete and while not on the team, he does train with the college's soccer team.

Personality:  The black sheep of a wealthy family, Klaus is a dangerous combination of intelligence and daredevilry (a word? dunno, but I like it :P ). He's been suspected of many stunts from base jumping off of sky scrappers in the city to the cafeteria/LSD incident. Each time Klaus had an alibi or smoothly talked his way out of serious trouble, much to the consternation of detectives. If life were a comic book, he'd be an evil scientist in the younger years of life.

Calista Jade

Name  : Tara O'Donnell

Appearance : Tara is a 5'6''  tall girl with all the right curves at the right places, not fat but not exactly thin either. Her bright red hair is cut short, just below her ears, her eyes are a vibrant green color and freckles cover her nose and cheeks. She usually dresses soberly enough, if not boyishly, tshirts and jeans most of the time.

Personality : Tara got in the sorority mainly through connections, as she is not the partying type, or the going out type, nor the cheerleading type... and the list goes on. She is the straight As student always found with her nose in a book. She would rather be elsewhere but her mother thought some time in that house would do her well. She doesnt drink, she doesnt do drugs, she never attends parties. She keeps the sorority's books and while she is never seen during activities, she usually has her hand in them, either for financing or organizing.
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

NosCorventius

Name: Robert "Bobbie" McGee

Appearance: Bobbie is 6'9" and 385 pounds his body is strong and well muscled with only a slight paunch on an other wise fit and massive frame. His face is lightly freckled and his hair is the distinctly orange-red that runs so strongly through the Scotch-Irish with a slight scattering of grey. Making him look like exactly like every kind-hearted cop ever shown on TV.

Personality: Bobbie used to have dreams. Get a scholarship to a good college, play football, make the pros, live happily ever after, but 6 games into is junior season Bobbie got blindsided and his knees where never the same. So now he's a campus cop, for the same college that he used to play ball for. Forgotten and somewhat bitter, he roams the campus. Keeping an eye on things, reliving old dreams and watching the same type of girls that used to throw themselves all over him; walk on by without giving him a second glance, or so much as a hello.

desert ashes

Name:
Jared Latham

Appearance & Personality:
Jared Latham stands at a lanky six feet, four inches; his smooth, ebony, mesomorph figure is kept in shape by his passion of long distance running and swimming, the latter of which he competes in for the university.  As such, he keeps his black hair short, no more than a tickle of hair against the palm of his firm hands.  His facial features are strong and aristocratic, a contrast to the soft suppleness of his lips and his dark chocolate eyes that were able to reflect a plethora of emotions when he allows them to, which is rare indeed.

A Senior and future lawyer, Jared is often seen as a contradiction: cold, affection, rough, generous, manipulative.   His politeness is a frozen veneer that he only allows penetrated by his whim, yet once allowed in there is no escaping his protective and controlling grasp.  Unfortunately he is as highly intelligent and silver tongued as he considers himself to be.  Despite his superior attitude, especially with women, with but a cock of his dark head, the slightest of warmth in his eyes, or the smallest of touches to the back of a hand, and the game is over before it's even really begin.  Women just love thinking they can break down his walls, give in to being a bad girl -- they just never expect just how rough he plays. 

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Ana Luusi

TheVillain

Remiel

My apologies, everyone.  I'm afraid that I seem to have overcommitted myself, and so I'm going to have to regretfully back out of this.  It looks like lots of fun, but I'd rather have the spot go to someone else who can put in the requisite time and effort.

Sorry.

Ana Luusi

That's okay remiel. I totally understand getting overcommitted. Thanks for stepping forward though.

~Good luck.

Kiric Rand

Name: Devin Matthews

Description: Standing at 6'1" and 240 lbs, solid build, though not overly muscular. Sand blond hair and hazel eyes that, though they seem gentle and comforting, fail to show the intelligent, conniving nature.

Personality: Abused and beaten as a child, Devin grew up only knowing this as his way of life. Although never convicted, he has been the prime suspect in a rape case from his high school days. He Doesn't see people, he see objects that he can bend to his will, and studies them to learn how. Devin is attending on a full ride scholarship, and is part of the schools wrestling team. He circle of friends is small, as he does have a very rough personality, but he is often seen at social events with his teammates.
[Floatright]
[/float]

desert ashes

::Slides a plate of cookies over to Ana.::  On the first page it should be Jared Latham, not Jason Latham.  Thank you. :-)

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Ana Luusi