JUSTICE LEAGUE (Femms needed)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, January 13, 2013, 04:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

The Game is back on.

These characters have not been claimed and are ready for adoption.
Please Don`t ask for somone IF they are not on the List.
The Story is set durining the foarmation of the Justice League, Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman are young.
So sadly that means that we can only have one Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Supergirl, Superboy ore WonderGirl.
Also our Flash is going to be Wally West and Green Lantern is John Stewart so we are just haveing them for now.

These girls are needed and still up for play.

1) VIXEN.

2) STARGIRL.

3) KATANNA.

4) VOODOO.

5) FIRE.

6) ICE.

7) THE ENGERNEER.

8) ZATANNA.

9) GODIVA

Here is the topic, the game has allready started.
Feel free to ask me a question via personal messages.

10) RAVEN

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144032.0

VoluptuousVixen

VoluptuousVixen

We desperatly need more Superheroines. lots of hunky heroes have been calimed and they need sexy superhero loveing. xxx

Siereis

Well I'm 'sorta' interested...but can you answer a few questions for me?  I tried to find the answers for myself...but this RP looks quite detailed and been going on for a while so there's too much information to sort through at first glance.

1)  What is the general 'plot'/content of the RP?
2)  Roughly how many players do you actively have right now?  Male/Female Ratio?
3)  Clean or 'dirty' RP?  Any elaboration here is appreciated.
4)  Is it purely heroes or are there villain characters as well?  Does the game have a general "DM" or is it free roam?
5)  How familiar does someone have to be with superhero lore?

In any case...definitely interested in playing Starfire.  Though that brings up another question...if this is the early days of the justice league..would I have to play her as 'teen' or adult?

MzHyde

I'm interested in Zatanna or Starfire. Same questions.

VoluptuousVixen

Mz Hyde, Zatanna is available. She was been played by another player, so she is allready been introduced as Canon to the game.
She is youres.

siereis.

1) The plot is the foarmation of the Justice League. Superman has only just shown up, in this universe his cousine Power Girl was the protector of Metropolis, but she has recently vanished. We have Mr Freeze makeing his debut in Gotham causeing problems and Klarion the Witch Boy in Metropolis causeing magical problems.

2) We have Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl both played by me, as well as Superman, Flash, Green lantern, Batman, Robin (jason todd), Nightwing, Martain Manhunter and Babs gordan (soon to become Batgirl). So we do need Zatanna and Starfire girls.

3) Sexual coupleings can happen here, but they will be labelled as NC17 posts so members will know weather ore not they want to read those steamey encounters. It won`t be nessisary.

4) Villians are availble as well, our FLash player also controls Mr Freeze. So if you want a villian please feel free to take one.

5) You don`t have to be too familar with DC lore, If you know the cartoons like Teen TItans and Young justice the cartoons thats ok. Basicaly we are a very welcoming rpg and I just want members to have fun.

So can I count you two in as Zatanna and Starfire respectively?

Siereis

Hm...ya, I think I'll join this.  However..it looks like the RP has multiple 'rooms' open..is there any one collection of what all these rooms are? Like a list or something?

Additionally, since you all have already started what is the best method for introducing a new character?

MzHyde

Mm, I don't know. I'm not crazy about filling someone else's shoes. I'd have no idea of what the character had previously done or anything, or where to begin.

swiggy3000

I'd be interested in playing Catwoman.

VoluptuousVixen

TO MZHYDE AND SWIGGY3000

Both Zatanna and Catwoman were claimed by other members but now the roles are both open.
Here is the Gotham thread both femmes were in.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150537.0

Have a read and see if you still want to pick the girls up and play them.
I can assure you the roles were hardly developed so you both still have free reign to develope both Zatanna and Selina Kyle as you see fit.
We Have so many male heroes and we are looking for some talented girls to play DC`S sexiest vixens.
Both Catwoman and Zatanna would make great additions to the team.

So both of you have a read of that thread and then get back to me. xxx

MzHyde

I think I will pass. Seems just a tad too involved for me. Best of luck to you though.

VoluptuousVixen

belatris

Not sure, if your looking, but I'd be very interested in playing raven. :-)