Dulahan seeks company (M seeking F)

Started by Dulahan, January 08, 2013, 02:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dulahan

Good morning, afternoon, evening to all of you currently reading this. I thank you for giving my post a chance and hope your wandering eyes stay for just a moment longer for me to explain myself.

I am Dulahan, a simple writer of stories, both erotic and not and wish to hopefully find some good company to expand on ideas and craft stories with.

I mostly play male characters of every type, but am willing to play a female character as well if requested, please specify what kind of character though .

Give my Ons/Offs a look see for my story preferences. Feel free to pm me though if you have certain questions pertaining to ons and offs.

I do have a couple story idea's I would love to actually see come into fruition:

The Monster Hunter

William Von Hellsming is your average run of the mill monster hunter, slaying ugly vicious creatures across the land, for the right price of course. Things seem to be going well for him until he starts to receive particular requests for his services dealing in the realm of monster girls. He had always been perplexed by these beautiful yet deadly beasts, never actually encountering one in the entirety of his long career. Now citizens promising large sums for the deaths or captures of these creatures are now sprouting up all over the place. He can't resist such an opportunity, big money and the promise of new discovery. Will these alluring creatures be his end and where have they all come from in the first place? William sets off on his journey with a hefty stack of requests in hand to find out.

Gun smoke and Sinners

Violence has been tearing the city of New York asunder as crime lords struggle for control of the streets and people. The demons of the underworld had began to stir, arising in the city steeped in sin. One particular Mob-boss has caught the eye of Lucifer himself. His name, Vince Digarmo, having a long extended history of pure sin one mere mortal should not possess. His rise to power and thirst for sex, drugs and wealth intrigued the fallen angel to the point of sending one of his most revered succubi to "persuade" Vince to do his bidding and work for him directly, but Vince isn't the kind of man to follow orders. Will a creature of pure sin be able to control another of equal sin, which shall come out on top in the end?

Pm me or simple respond if interested.
A man of passion, romanticism, and the occasional jelly filled donuts.