Unwilling protector [F/F]

Started by elfguy, March 13, 2016, 08:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Ever since the High King has been killed, Skyrim's roads haven't been safe. There are bandits, beasts and all sorts of dangers out on the roads. The cities aren't much better either. Corruption, thieves and plagues make anyone but the most well off, those who can afford protection, all targets. So it wasn't a big surprise when nasty people came into the shop you worked in one day and demanded gold coins. Unfortunately, things went south and the owner was killed. Without a job or source of income, you decided to hit the road. Thinking you could be stealthy and avoid trouble worked for a while, but soon a few bandits spotted you and you were quickly surrounded by men pointing swords at you, eyeing you for more than just your gold purse, but also your female body.

That's when she appeared. A woman with long golden hair, a skimpy leather outfit, and a sword she could swing faster than your eyes could follow. Without even hesitating, she killed all of the bandits before they could strike a single blow against either of you. She looked and was amazing, saving your life and not asking anything in return. As she made sure you were alright and waved you off, going her own way, you knew that this is who you needed. It was just a matter of time before some other danger would get you, and she wouldn't be there to swoop to your rescue that time. So you went after her and begged her to accompany her.

For this RP, I'm going to play Lena, a veteran mercenary, and I'm looking for someone to play the ex-merchant looking for protection. Lena will not be interested in being the chaperon of some unknown girl she just met on the road. It will be up to you to convince her. Perhaps you have really effective puppy eyes, or maybe you can do work for her, or perhaps you have talents that can please her.. I'm thinking of this story to be more about building a relationship than just pure sex, although I suspect that if successful, the two would quickly end up sleeping together.

----

Mxyzptlk

I'm not very familiar with Skyrim. I did some quick skimming and thought it would be fun to play with you. If you're interested. I have another fandom which inspired this character. First name is the same, as well as appearance. Octavia an ex-merchant who the shopkeeper treated as a daughter. Protecting her after her family was killed at the hands of thieves. Leaving the young girl vulnerable, the shopkeeper took her in and showed her the ways in which to survive. Death to only person alive she felt was family.

Fast forward - Octavia recently turned 18 and is cornered by 5 bandits. With no where to go, her own sword knocked out of her hand. The young girl could do nothing more then pray they would kill her swiftly. Even as the leader's second in command gazed at her lewdly....

I'm not going much into detail writing wise here as I prefer to leave that in RP. I have two stories that I've been writing with a friend and a few others floating around. Granted I play mostly male characters. (they are linked in my signature, brotherly love etc) But I've never been able to expand into my lesbian characters. Most of the people I rp with are women who are seeking men. This sounds like fun and I would love the opportunity for a try out rp of sorts? See if we're on the same page and have good chemistry together? Here's a picture of Octavia before the assault and after on the road as the elements make her harsher.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

elfguy

I'm fine with the first image, but the idea is that the girl would not be able to protect herself against the harsh world, hence why she needs a protector. The second image looks way too badass ;)
----

Mxyzptlk

Good point lol. We can go with the less badass pics. Let me know if you're still interested?

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff