We're In a Band Duh! (Looking for band techs and set designers!)

Started by Bekah Boo, April 17, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capone

I'll give it some thought. Perhaps a friend whose own band broke up due to half the group going to College and gradually losing interest, so he's got some connections for places that'll give them shows, but they're real dives or something.

Maybe.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Capone on April 22, 2017, 03:41:46 PM
I'll give it some thought. Perhaps a friend whose own band broke up due to half the group going to College and gradually losing interest, so he's got some connections for places that'll give them shows, but they're real dives or something.

Maybe.

Oh no worries we're always here so whatever your interest takes you there is plenty to be had ;3
It sounds like a good set up really so no pressure either way ;3

Bekah Boo

Alright for sure we still need a back up guitarist to fill out the rest of the roster aside from possible roadies and all.
These roles are going fast so if interested please message me right away so I can put them on hold.
;3

HannibalBarca

I'm always interested in band RPs, and a group game sounds really interesting.  Is the rhythm guitarist spot still available?  I'm feeling ideas for a character already forming...
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Bekah Boo

Quote from: HannibalBarca on April 22, 2017, 04:54:14 PM
I'm always interested in band RPs, and a group game sounds really interesting.  Is the rhythm guitarist spot still available?  I'm feeling ideas for a character already forming...

*squeals*
For you it sure is ;3
Just send me a character sheet and we can get this thing officially rolling ;3

Bekah Boo

All band positions have been taken so for the time being we are looking for a few roadies/friends to help bring out number to a full ;3

Bekah Boo

The actual game hasn't started as of yet so we would still love for some folks to join the ranks of this rag tag team of rockstars wishing to make it big ;3
*Puts out another tempting plate of cookies*

UPDATE: To add some clarification we are still in need of a few folks to help in the behind the scene for the band, so someone who is an amazing mixer or lives to climb up railings and fiddle with electronics to keep those amps purring would be most appreciated as it's not just the band that is needed. We are also still looking for a manager as well who will bring these small town folks into the big league, so anyone interested please message me personally.

Bekah Boo

We are still actively searching for a few more hands to help round this band together as far as behind the scenes, so give it a go ;3
It'll be fun I promise ;3

Bekah Boo

I plan on starting the IC at least by tomorrow if not by Tuesday, so if there are any folks who are interested in tech jobs and all please message me.
;3
I will probably keep the interest check up for a few more weeks even after we begin though, so while it isn't a huge rush there is still plenty of time to join in.

Tokyorose627

I'm interested in joining the incarnation of this game again. :3

Bekah Boo

We're still looking for a few roadies to help round out the numbers, or general help and acquaintances who are sick of the small town mentality.
The IC has started but there is still plenty of time to join in on all the crazy fun ;3