Welcome to the Mojave [ Fallout, M/F or F/F ]

Started by Hemingway, August 08, 2012, 03:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Here's a list of ideas based on the game Fallout: New Vegas. These are just the rough outlines, as I have several ideas for variations on each one - all of them of a more or less romantic bent. In all of these, I'm looking for a game which focuses on the characters involved, and not so much the overarching plot of the game, or the killing and action.

Without any further boring technicalities, the ideas:

Courier x Rose of Shannon "Cass" Cassidy: The Courier can be either male or female, though I lean slightly toward female. The basic idea is that the Courier and Cass end up getting drunk, and intimate. And then the aftermath, for which I have some ideas that I'll save for closer discussion of the plot.

Courier x Sunny Smiles: For this, the Courier should be male. The idea is the Courier has saved the town of Goodsprings, and the townsfolk decide to throw a party before the Courier wanders off. Sunny and the Courier end up sneaking off to the supply closet of the local tavern, or the local well, or something similarly casual, and get intimate. A reunion of some sort would follow some time later, either back in Goodsprings, or some other place in the Mojave Wasteland.

... and those are the ones I have for now!

If these ideas sound interesting, or if you'd like to suggest something similar which you think I might enjoy, please PM me. You can also take a look at my ons and offs, though I imagine these ideas will stay within the Light category.