He Saw Me When No One Else Did (F for M)

Started by Usani, January 31, 2015, 12:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

This will be a story about a Senior in high school who is half way through her last year and is still known as the mystery girl.  She never really talks to anyone because of the kind of life she has to live.  Her parents are divorced, she lives with her mom who is too busy with work to pay attention to her own daughter.  She is always seen wearing long sleeves because of a dark secret she keeps hidden and she has high anxiety and deals with depression which is why she doesn't even want to make friends.  But, one person has paid close attention to her for the past 2 years since she was 17 and took the art classes, her teacher.  He's a very popular teacher at the school and is very laid back, has tattoos and is just an all around nice guy.  He has noticed the talent she posses but she refuses to see it, so he wants to do his best to prove it to her.  As time goes on he starts to get to know her more and discover why she is the way she is.

Please read my O/O page in my signature. 
This is the image I would like to be used for the teacher, I will use whatever photo you want for the girl.

The teacher:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Usani

I hope I find someone for this. I loved this rp the last time I did it but unfortunately my rp has been mia.