News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Congratulations, Tom!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Congratulations, Shoutbox, on reaching 3,000 pages!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Bliss

*cheers* Hurray for the Shoutbox!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

we should throw it a party :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

yeah, a toga party !!!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

*bakes cake for KM and gets out the ice cream* :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Cherri Tart

ok, what the hell i baconcake ?!?!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

It is exactly what it sounds like. Bacon. Cake. A cake made of bacon.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Bliss is just obsessed with bacon, that's all.

Ons/Offs:

Bliss

Can you blame me? That hot salty meat, all crispy with its own juices, so perfect when it's fresh...

*drooling*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

lol - bacon is... well... not a big fan of - sorry - and a cake made out of it?  *makes lemon face*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

I like bacon and all, but not in a cake. I like cakes to be overly sweet.

Pavlova *drools*

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

i am totally hooked on applesauce cakes right now - with icing instead of frosting - making one tonight for company :) 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Ooooh....

I'm a big fan of applesauce. Works well with meat, ice cream, custard, in a pie/cake/bun...

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

on waffles, on french toast, on pancakes, as a dip, by itself...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Smeared all over naked bodies to be licked off...

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

*giggles* oh, really, i hadn't thought of that, KM... *winks*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

It was made of win! It was more pie than cake, really; I pie shell with three pounds of bacon, canadian bacon, potatoes, and marple syrup.

Oh. My. God. So tasty.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

o.m.g. - you're serious, aren't you? 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Speaking off, I ought to introduce you to my friends Death By Chocolate chocolate cake. Chocolate sponge, chocolate chunks (white, dark and plain), chocolate icing, and the base tends to be solidified chocolate, almost caramalised.

And did I mention chocolate?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cherri Tart

*has several orgasms before passing out*

O/O, Cherri Flavored