Dominate Male Looking for Female

Started by Prankst4r, February 07, 2012, 11:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prankst4r

I am looking for a girl to help me with these roleplays i would like to do them via PM or e-mail and i am hoping for something that will turn into a long term thing as i prefer to build up a proper relationship with the person i am roleplaying with. I prefer when there is some detail in the roleplay but i don't expect a book but i would not like just 1 liners.

Kidnapped
This will start out as a kidnap story but it will develop from this into Master and Slave roles, there will be a young girl walking a lone at night on her way home and she will get picked up by a stranger who offers to give her a ride home. The strangers offers the young girl a cigarette which he has drugged the end of and makes her fall asleep when she puts it to her mouth...

She will be kept in the darkness for a few days before he comes down to see her and show the her real purpose for being there.

Daddy and Daughter
This will be your traditional daddy daughter storyline, when mom has gone on holiday with her friends and the daughter decides to throw a party only for Dad to come home too early and catch the daughter and her huge party which has destroyed a lot of the house. There is only one thing she can do to stop daddy telling mommy all about it...

Boss/Secretary
Again another set of roles that are familiar but well these are the types i like, either you get caught telling the competition about our new project or you are very hard up for cash and could do with a pay rise or cash so you offer some extra service.

These roles are open to discussion and please check me on/offs in my signature before sending me a message, there is some i am open for discussion with as i know not all might be to everyones tastes.
My on and offs can be found here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102756.0

Talia

Taken

Boss/Secretary
Again another set of roles that are familiar but well these are the types i like, either you get caught telling the competition about our new project or you are very hard up for cash and could do with a pay rise or cash so you offer some extra service.

Thanks & message sent :D

Talia
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A