The serpent's skull - A pathfinder Adventure path

Started by Brandon, March 22, 2012, 07:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Sargava is a land on the verge, simultaneously pushing on the edge of the map of the Inner Sea and facing an uncertain political future. The nigh impassable jungles of the Mwangi Expanse and the permanent hurricane known as the Eye of Abendego isolate Sargava from the rest of Garund, and its closest neighbors are only nominally nations themselves. The former Chelish colony also stands at the threshold of a new future free from colonial rule, making all things possible. Yet the citizens of Sargava were not the first to attempt to carve civilization out of the wild region—since the dawn of history, humanity has strived
to form great kingdoms amid the dangers of the Mwangi Expanse. Crumbled ruins are all that remain of these vanished empires, and even their names have been forgotten by history. Some scholars even whisper that lost ruins of the ancient Azlanti empire may be found in the unexplored jungles, but these crackpot theories are dismissed by more reputable sages. But whatever their origins, these ruins may provide incredible wealth and power to those who rediscover them.

Every year ships stop within the ports of Sargava, ferrying people of all kinds to its lands. Some wish to find glory and fortune, some seek to escape their former lives, some just seek to form new lives in a new land. A thousand things draw people to Sargava and many will help reshape the nation and region. What is it that brings you there and how will you reshape the nation?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a pathfinder adventure path, written by Paizo publishing. It is being run for Innocence who wants to get into the hobby but has no experience with fantasy roleplaying. That said, this is going to be a very newbie focused game

Now I would be remiss if I didn't spoil the very beginning of the stories Adventure path so don't read the spoiler if you really don't want to know

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Your group will be starting off on a ship called the Jenivere which will be crashing into a large island off the coast of Sargava. This adventure is a very rural one, requiring a self sufficient group. Chances to go shopping an interact with civilization wont be often but they wont be unheard of either. Some people might want to make sailor or pirate like characters but I also have to warn you that they have little place in this AP. It assumes for deep journey's into the Mwangi expanse not adventure on the high seas

There are three links that will provide useful information to the game. This one will take you to the system reference document (SRD). Where you have access to all the mechanics of the game, for free.

This one will take you to the wiki which details all the setting info you might want to know about the Mwangi expanse and Sargava.

This one will take you to Paizo's site and the Serpents skull players guide which will give you a great deal of information on this adventure path. I highly recommend downloading it (its free) and reading it over to get a better idea on the game

As to the actual mechanics of the game read the following

Starting level: 1
Starting Attributes: 20 point buy
Starting gold: Max for your class
Alignments: Good only. Sorry but I'm tired of people abusing the neutral alignments to play evil characters that cant work with the rest of the group
House rule: Each class gains an additional 2 skill points above the normal for their class. So a Barbarian would receive 6 + intelligence modifier instead of the usual 4 + intelligence modifier. I do this to give players more options for the game
Open material: The pathfinder core book, the advanced players guide, Ultimate magic, Ultimate combat, and the Expanded psionics handbook only. If it is not found in these sources of www.d20pfsrd.com you can not use it
Banned material: The words of power system from Ultimate magic. The Magus, gunslinger, Samurai, and ninja classes. Firearms from Ultimate combat
Traits: You may have two. 1 from the choices presented in the serpents skull players guide and one of choice

To join the game you must post a full character write up in this thread. I will have a list of questions below that I want answered. I will choose 4 other players to join dependant on how I feel their personalities will synergize with the rest of the group. Sending me PMs or otherwise contacting me outside of this thread and trying to get on my good side will be looked at unfavorably. The reason for this is I dont want people who are going to constantly suck up to me and do whatever I want. I want players that are going to come to the game with a well written character they genuinely want to play

The exception is if you have a question about the game or rules Ive presented

So here is your questionnaire

Character name: What is the name of your character?
Character Age: How old is the character?
Character Race: What race does he belong to?
Character Alignment: Tell us your characters alignment
Character class: Tell us what class your character took up
Character Role: Tell us what role your character fills for the group

Character description: Tell us what your character looks like and if you can give us a picture of them too

Character Personality: Tell us how your character thinks, what their demeanor is, and what they value

Character Background: Tell us how your character became who they are

Character goals: List out some things that you want this character to accomplish

Finally here is the list of currently accepted characters

Slot 1: Innocence - Gnome Sorceress (Name pending)
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Crovonovin

Character name: Barok Arvidsson

Character Age: 43
Character Race: Human (Ulfen)
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Character Class: Ranger
Character Role: Wilderness Tracker, Ranged/Two-Handed Melee Combatant
Character description:
Barok is a mountain of a man, all muscle and fat and fur.  His hands are like cudgels and his feet like tree stumps, and if not for his bald head one might have easily mistake him for an upright bear. It's the sort of look one might expect of one born from the blood of proud raiders and savages, and he has cultivated it well.
Character Personality:
While Ulfen have a reputation for their unmitigated brutality in battle, the years have done much to temper Barok's bloodthirsty spirit.  To him there are no greater joys than those gained through the hunting of game or the slaying of foes, save those fostered by a loving family. 

He can seem a bit gruff to strangers, but those who know him well enough know to look for the crinkling of his eyes and the smile hidden in his untamed beard.  The truth is he loves company of all sorts, and warms to just about anyone with a bit of spirit.

Character Background:
Barok hails from the frigid lands of the Ulfen, a people known for their prowess in battle, eagerness to fight, willingness to face down impossible odds, and massive physique.  He was born the second son of a woodcutter and famed huntress, and learned to wield axe and bow in equal measure to fell both mighty trees and savage beasts. 

For a time he worked as a body guard for Chelaxian merchants, but in time he found such a life distasteful and returned to his homeland.  There he found a wife, Hurda, a woman he found beautiful beyond compare, and by her sired two sons of his own.  He instilled in them all the values that his mother and father had granted him, teaching them the ways of axe and bow until they too could fell great trees and beasts.

But this life was not enough for Barok.  Approaching the twilight of his life, he did as many men had done before him: he left his home in search of adventure, promising trophies for his son, stories for his daughter, and great treasures for his wife.  He returned to Cheliax and, using what few contacts were left to him after so many years away, obtained a map of the mysterious Mwangi Expanse and many fine supplies to aid him in that journey.

If he is ever to return home without shame, he will fulfill those promises that he swore to those he loves.

Character Goals:
True to his word, Barok wishes for nothing more than to take home the greatest prizes that his mighty hands can manage to wrest away from the untamed Mwangi Expanse.  Though treasures and riches would keep his family fed for many generations, his real goal lies in the legends of the jungle's fearsome monsters.  If the land doesn't swallow him whole, it is his aim to take great trophies from the bones and hides of whatever mighty creatures he slays.

Brandon

I just edited it in but I forgot to mention traits. You get 2, 1 chosen from the serpents skull players guide and 1 other of your choice
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

BraveEarth

(Shihong I am deeply sorry that I am posting so mechanically similar a character... I had been planning the character and the build since I saw Innocent's thread... It feels dirty to post so similar a character right under yours...)

Character name: Tessara
Character Age: 26
Character Race: Half Elf
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
Character Class: Ranger
Character Role: Front line Skirmisher/Archer, Scouting tracker

Character description: Tessara stands as tall muscular lean Half elf, taking her mothers skin and hair only her eyes and slightly long ears tell of her race. She has a few tattoos on her body, some that cannot be seen due to her choice in clothing. Two of them run arcing up her shoulder blades featuring a fox running through the grass  and the other a flock of small birds flying down a thermal stream. She has floral vines running along her left hand with a small flower accenting the back of it right in the center, and she has a scar on her face tattooed over to look like it is stitched permanently. She wears long clothing to protect her body from the elements going with practical greens and browns for colours. Her clothing is not traditional showy Varisian but she does always wear her kapenia to remind her of her past and home.

Character Personality: She is a very sort of easy going person if there is no task at hand while not passive she will not object to get her way or seek to control situations. When she does have a goal in mind she will work towards it diligently although not so strictly to blot out everything else. She can be very childlike, being positive and anxious in new places and needing to experience all for her self rather than go on opinion of others. When placed in a situation she finds wrong she will do what ever she believes possible to right the situation even when it would hurt her in someway. When interacting with people she likes she can be pushy at times to try to have them experience things as she does so they can enjoy what she enjoys and while she is aware of this she is still young and does catch herself doing this.

Character Background: Tessara was born to one of the Nomadic Varisians, her mother had become infatuated with an Elven Adventurer by the name of Meirdrarel who also took to her mother as readily as she did him. Soon enough the two had a daughter whom they both took to raising. From her father, she learned how to wield a bow and think quickly on her feet, and from her mother she learned various survival skills and even when her father would leave, as he would tend to do from time to time, her mother's family lent her emotional support due to the tight knit nature of the nomads.

During the their many travels Tessara was exposed to many cultures and situations, and learning combat skills simply from protecting the Caravans from bandits or wild creatures with the rest of the family. Many a time she would take a weapon from a fallen bandit curious as to their use and soon enough she was competently skilled in various arms. Also around this time Tessara would sometimes go out with her father who helped further her survival skills

By the time Tessara reached adulthood she was certain the path she wanted to walk in life, growing restless even with the constant moving wanting to explore on her own, to see vast new lands and bring back stories of heroics to her family. Her immediate family understood that this was necessary and sent her with a small amount of money to the nearest urban city so she could supply herself for whatever she might find on the continent.

Over the years since Tessara had tried her hand at Mercenary work, which she quickly discovered a knack for but her free spirit nature made her rub coarsely against amoral clients and she still felt confined to the group. She wandered her way south working in a some what freelance Mercenary position along with selling food in the form of her kills in the wilderness for various meats and pelts. Eventually she heard of the Jungle of the Mwamgi Expanse, and it sounded like nothing she had ever seen before. This was what she was searching for a completely new climate and continent for her to see and discover.

Character goals: Basically I want her to see something that will possibly challenge her views on the world and her slight naive nature and see where that takes her. I want her to experience the Jungle in it's wonders and dangers. (Sorry this is the hardest category for me)

Muse

Character name:      Dr. Ziczazelzac
Character Age:      66
Character Race:      Gnome
Character Alignment:   Neutral Good
Character class:   Alchemist
Character Role:  Scholar, Trapfinder, Locksmith

Character description:  Standing 3’6” Dr. Ziczazelzac is well formed for a scholarly sort, of medium build with a tight body and a handsome face—when he’d not managed to smudge it with soot. 

He has long purple hair and bright silver eyes rimmed in lavender.  He tends favor long coats with plenty of pockets for the alchemist’s and locksmith’s trade, but also carries a tasseled spear for when neither diplomacy nor fire will protect him or the innocent. 

Character Background, Personality, and Goals:  Having grown up in a family of locksmith’s, Ziczazelzac grew up vaguely resentful of the suspicion he was regarded with.  He once asked his grandmother, “We work hard to make things that keep people safe at night.  Why do people treat us like we are going to steal from them?”
   She told him, “Long ago, gnomes lived in a place of no consequence.  Our souls were shaped in a world free from the fear of irrevocable change.  Human’s and dwarves, on the other hand, are born of this world, where the slightest action has lasting impact.  That is why they fear change and we treasure it.’ 
   Ziczazelzac is still contemplating those words to this very day.  A curious fellow, he moved from locksmithing to the study of alchemy and the natural sciences.  Alchemy gave him the impression that nothing was every truly destroyed, it only changed states. 
   In completing his aprenticeship to the merchant-alchemist Vroomfondle, Ziczazelzac was given the final duty of delivery a chest of costly reagents to the Magwai Exapnse.  He had determined to write a book about how that ancient land might change in this great adventure.  He was not afraid of the change, but curious in recording what it had been like and how it might be. 

Sheet in progress: 

Strength   12 +1
Dexterity   14 +2
Constitution   14 +2
Intelligence   16 +3
Wisdom   7  -2
Charisma   14 +2

Hit Points   11

Saves: 
Fort   2 +2   =d20+4
Refl   2 +2   =d20+4
Will   0 -2   =d20-2

Base Attack: +0
--Melee +2
--Missile +3
--CMB +0
--CMD 12

Bombs: 
--TAB      +3
--Damage   d6+3
--Splash Damage   4
--Critical   20X2
--Range   20’
--Amo      6/Day

Dagger
--TAB      +2/+3
--Damage   d3+1
--Critical   19X2
--Range   10’
--Amo      1

Spear
--TAB      +2/+3
--Damage   d6+1
--Critical   20X3
--Amo      1
--Range   20

Class Abilities: 
--Alchemy
--Brew Potion
--Mutagen
--Throw Anything

Feats: 
--Point Blank Shot

Langueges: 
--Common
--Draconic
--Dwarven
--Elven
--Gnome
--Sylvan

Racial: 
--Small
--Slow Speed
--Low Light Vision
--Defensive Training (+4 AC vs. Giants)
--Gnome Magic:
----Dancing Lights
----Ghost Sound
----Prestidigitation
----Speak With Animals
--Hatred: +1 to hit Humanoids who are reptilian or goblinoid. 
--Ilusion Resistence +2. 
--Keen Senses +2 Perception
--Obsesive: +2 Craft: Alchemy
--Weapon Familiarity

Skills: 
--Appraise      1 +3 +3 +0 +0   =d20+7
--C. Alchemy      1 +3 +3 +3 +   =d20+10
--C. Locksmith   1 +3 +3 +0 +2   =d20+9
--Disable Device   1 +3 +2 +0 +2   =d20+8   
--K. Arcana      1 +3 +3 +0 +0   =d20+7
--K. Nature      1 +3 +3 +0 +0   =d20+7
--Perception      1 +3 -2 +2 +0   =d20+4
--Spellcraft      1 +3 +3 +0 +0   =d20+7
--Use Magic Device   1 +3 +3 +1 +0   =d20+8

Traits:
--Get the Cargo Through

Adventurer’s Sash
Backpack: Masterwork
Belt Pouch
Explorer’s Outfit

Artisan's Tools: Locksmith, Masterwork
Chain Shirt
Potion: Cure Light Wounds
Thief’s Tool's Masterwork

Alchemist’s Kit
Alchemist’s Kindness X30
Antitoxin
Antiplauge
Tanglefoot Bag
Sun RodsX3
Tinder Twigs X24

Chalk X3
Chalkboard
Crowbar
Flint and Steel
Grappling Hook
Rations X3
Rope, Silk 50’
Shovel
Signal Whistle
Soap X9
Shovel

1 Platinum
5 Gold
9 Silver
5 Copper
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Marie Reynolds

I announce with much regret due to character selection add i will be bowing out.

Innocence

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on March 23, 2012, 11:06:36 PM
I announce with much regret due to character selection add i will be bowing out.

Naww but the more the merrier...

On another note... Will the roleplay contain any sexual content or be purely adventure/battle based?

Brandon

It'll be there if you want it to be. I dont go very deep into sex when it comes to fantasy roleplaying but I dont want to take it away from the players either

BraveEarth

I think it would be up to you, since this game is out of your desire to have an enjoyable experience and Brandon being the GM and knowing what would be best for the module. 

And Marie if what you mean by character selection is the applicants I would say that no one has been accepted yet so to not limit yourself thinking of it in those terms... Sorry...

Brandon

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on March 23, 2012, 11:06:36 PM

There is still 1 slot left if you really want to play

Meliai

Okay from Brandon's last post it sounds like general character submissions might be closed? The cast list in the first post hasn't been updated though and I've been working on this for a few days so I'm going to go ahead and throw it up just in case.

Character name: Kera Greysky
Character Age: 20
Character Race: Half-elf
Character class: Rogue
Character Role: Though Kera would like to consider herself first and foremost a scholar, she picked up her father's skill with stealth and trickery more easily than she'd like to admit.

Character description:
     Often mistaken for a human at first glance due to her dark hair and honey brown skin, coloration rare among the elven half of her ancestry, Kera's looks seem to take after her human mother quite strongly. She stands around 5 feet and 4 inches tall, with a slender build. Her curly hair is kept to about chin-length and generally tied back with a scarf when she's working. Her features are slightly sharper than would usually be found on a half-Mwangi girl, but the feature that most shows her elven heritage would be her bright, cerulean blue eyes.
     Kera favors light armor that allows her to move freely, generally in dark greys and dull blues to help her blend into the shadows. Her movements seem to be effortlessly graceful (if slightly restless) and she rarely stands still if she has a choice.
     Kera never met her mother, but through bits of information her father let slip over the years and extrapolation based on her own physical appearance  she managed to deduce that her mother was most likely a Mwangi native, but hasn't been able to figure out which tribe she may have been from.

Character Personality:
     In spite of (or perhaps because of) her father's self-serving nature Kera has a bright-eyed, idealistic view of the world. She sincerely believes there is good in everyone and regularly goes out of her way to aid anyone she sees in need, but views rules and regulations as more or less suggestions. She views wicked and greedy individuals as merely mislead, but won't hesitate to rob the corrupt and wealthy blind if given the opportunity. Kera has a quiet but inquisitive nature, generally keeping to herself unless approached first. While open and engaging in conversation she is far more likely to she interest in the other parties than to talk about herself at length. The downside of her optimistic outlook is tendency to trust others bordering on naivety.
     Kera loves stories and collects them like a magpie, honing in on any interesting tidbit of information she happens across and refusing to rest until she's uncovered the whole story. As both a hopeless romantic and a devout follower of Shelyn she has a particular fondness for stories that feature love, epic quests for the greater good or legendary works of art.

Character Background:
     Kera's earliest memories are of Riddleport where her father, a Forlorn elf by the name of Karasiel, worked as a thief and assassin. Do to the nature of his work her father rarely let Kera out into the city unattended, keeping her under lock and key well into her teens. Though she took eagerly to her studies, facilitated by an ever-changing series of private tutors, she was often short-tempered and combative with her father due to her isolation and boredom. Over the years Karasiel began to grow distant and cold towards his daughter, showing her the same detached, professional face he wore with the rest of society.
     When it got to the point that the two were rarely speaking to one another, Kera decided to break free of her gilded cage. When she was 16 her father left on a long engagement and she seized the opportunity, stealing some of her fathers spare equipment, picking the lock on one of the upper-floor's windows and disappearing, leaving behind nothing but a polite note to the housekeepers urging them not to worry about her.
     Stowing away on a series of ships, she eventually ended up in the Shackles were she made her living for a few years as a scribe, illuminator and occasional portrait artist. Idle talk among the locals eventually brought the Mwangi expance and its mysteries to her attention and Kera found herself unable to shake the draw of the place.

Character goals:
     Kera's primary interest in their destination is the vast wealth of lost knowledge, but despite her insistence that she doesn't care any information on her father's history in the area and the identity of her mother would most likely catch her attention.
     Player-wise I'd like to see her mature and grow out of her father's shadow, and find some sort of greater purpose in life. I don't have any particular preference as to whether she ever finds out about her parents; realizing the she's more than the sum of her genes could facilitate the same sort of character growth. I was thinking of multi-classing her with a couple levels of Lore Oracle later but that would be mostly a fluff thing, not sure if it's really practical.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Muse

Ack. 

Maybe i should reapply with a healer type so I'm not competing with Meliai. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BraveEarth

Muse you have a lot of healing potential with your Formulae list for potions And none of your knowledges  over lap...

Innocence

Quote from: Brandon on March 24, 2012, 10:22:34 PM
It'll be there if you want it to be. I dont go very deep into sex when it comes to fantasy roleplaying but I dont want to take it away from the players either

I think it'd be nice to include it but not have it as a major part.  Like if you've watched 'Community', the episode where they play DnD, that was hilarious XD

And Muse, i think your character and Meliai's are different in their own way so don't worry about reapplying =] Besides there's still room [I think]

Anyway I managed to draw a super quick sketch of my character =D
Sorry it's so poorly done I've been pretending to do my homework >.>

Muse

*Chuckles*  Very nice, Innocence.  I couldn't do that if I gave it my full attention for a half hour. 

*Sighs*  Well, I like Ziczazelzac, but when I made him there'd been two people speaking about playing clerics types in the old threads.  *Shrugs* 

Guess i'll be making us a bunch of potions.  :) 

Innocence

Lol full attention is a dying resource these days.

And it is quite weird how everyone wanted to play a cleric in the old thread but no one is applying as on in this thread, haha, fear of competition?
Besides an alchemist is much more interesting than cleric =D

I'm so excited to play *Claps for joy*

Callie Del Noire

Meliai

Awwww, sorry Muse I wasn't trying to steal your thunder or anything. I had her stuff about halfway done when you posted yours, but there wasn't any class I could swap to without a lot of changes to her background and abilities and whatnot.

I don't think the overlaps are really that significant though, disable device is probably the only one where one of them will be superfluous in any given situation. You can never have too much trap finding, their focuses in the Knowledge skills are different, Kera's biggest strength is her stealth which Dr. Z doesn't have any ranks in at all yet and alchemists have their own weird stuff going on battlewise. Besides, if it is a big problem I could always swap around a few of her ability scores and make Oracle her main class.

And it might not matter at all! Brandon could always just tell me to take a hike :P
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Muse

*hugs* 

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to lay on a guilt trip.  I was sincerely surprised when no one applied with a divine caster.  Usually when a group is small my first instinct is to find out what roles the group needs filled, and if I can't find out, offer a divine caster since they seem unpopular and double as front line fighters. 

^_^;; 

It's in Brandon's hands now. 

fallensaviour

are the various bestiaries available for race selection

Callie Del Noire

Character name: Willow Aurexian
Character Age: 21
Character Race: Human (Chelliaxian)
Character class: Cleric
Character Role: Healer (Cayden Cailean)

Character description: Tall and blonde, with a hint of Variasian ancestory, Willow carries herself with the bearing of a noblewoman of Cheliax but without the arrogance. She's always got a smile and seems to radiate a cheer that makes her seem approachable. Her gift for putting others at ease is easy to see, and her knack for knowing how to make nearly any drink makes her a good bartender.

Character Personality: Like her god, Cayden Cailean, Willow prefers to ride a wave of serendipity from one event to another. So far it's done the right thing for her. She feels that it is best to not think on the tragic and accept that somethings were meant to be out of ones hands.
Character Background: Last of the Aurexian family, Willow's family hasn't fared well in the past century under the 'new order' of Chelliax. Her family lost their title, estates and standing when they opposed the new order. Many of the family were killed in 'accidents', 'bandit attacks' or simple upfront assassinations as they fell out of favor. By the time Willow was born, the family had been thinned down to one son, her father, who had won a tavern in a game of cards. She grew up hearing stories of the Aurexian family and their deeds, not so much on their downfall.
Till a month ago when he was caught in a fire at the tavern and died.

Character goals: She had won greatly at a game of cards after her father's death. Along with a massive intake of funds, she got a map of the expanse, and a boat ticket to Mwangi expanse. Now she seeks to get out of the country before whoever killed her father catches up with her, and find a way to get the riches to return to Chelliax to put her rapier between the ribs of the person who killed her father.

Character Sheet

Willow Aurexian
Female Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 1
CG Medium Humanoid (Human)
Init +1; Senses Perception +5
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15. . (+4 armor, +1 shield, +1 Dex)
hp 8 (1d8)
Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +6
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 40 ft.
Melee Mace, Light +0 (1d6/20/x2) and
. . Rapier +0 (1d6/18-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +0 (1d3/20/x2)
Ranged Crossbow, Heavy +1 (1d10/19-20/x2)
Special Attacks Agile Feet (7/day)
Spell-Like Abilities Touch of Good (7/day)
Cleric Spells Known (CL 1, 0 melee touch, 1 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Shield of Faith (DC 15), Protection from Evil (DC 15), Summon Monster I
0 (at will) Stabilize, Purify Food and Drink (DC 14), Create Water
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 13
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 11
Feats Extra Channel, Selective Channeling
Traits Boarded In Cheliax, Good Natured
Skills Acrobatics -2, Climb -3, Diplomacy +5, Escape Artist -2, Fly -2, Heal +8, Knowledge (Religion) +6, Perception +5, Profession (Barkeep) +8, Ride -2, Spellcraft +6, Stealth -2, Swim -3
Languages Common, Polyglot, Varisian
SQ Aura (Ex), Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (6/day) (DC 11) (Su), Cleric Domain: Good, Cleric Domain: Travel, Spontaneous Casting
Combat Gear Bolts, Crossbow (20), Buckler, Chain Shirt, Crossbow, Heavy, Mace, Light, Rapier; Other Gear Adventurer's Sash (1 @ 1 lbs), Backpack, Masterwork (20 @ 51 lbs), Bedroll, Blanket, winter, Case, map or scroll (empty), Caydenbrew (per mug) (3), Explorer's outfit, Flask (3), Flint and steel, Grappling bolt, Healer's kit (10 uses), Holy symbol, silver: Cayden Cailen, Holy Water Flask, Mug/Tankard, clay, Pouch, belt (2 @ 1 lbs), Pouch, belt (empty), Rope, silk (50 ft.), Signet ring, Surgeon's Tools, Tent, Small, Waterskin (5), Whetstone
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Agile Feet (7/day) (Su) For 1r, you ignore difficult terrain.
Aura (Ex) The Cleric has an aura corresponding to his deity's alignment.
Boarded In Cheliax +2 Knowledge (Geography) in the Mwangi Expanse.
Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (6/day) (DC 11) (Su) A good cleric can channel positive energy to heal the living and injure the undead; an evil cleric can channel negative energy to injure the living and heal the undead.
Cleric Domain: Good Granted Powers: You have pledged your life and soul to goodness and purity.
Cleric Domain: Travel Granted Powers: You are an explorer and find enlightenment in the simple joy of travel, be it by foot or conveyance or magic. Increase your base speed by 10 feet.
Good Natured You have an unusually sunny spirit, and it takes serious doing to dampen your mood. You gain a +2 trait bonus on all saving throws against fear effects.
Selective Channeling Exclude targets from the area of your Channel Energy.
Spontaneous Casting The Cleric can convert stored spells into Cure or Inflict spells.
Touch of Good (7/day) (Sp) Grant +1 to skill checks, ability checks and saving throws for 1r.

Brandon

Oh what the hell we can run with 6, but no more. Ill just have to bump up the difficulty curve a bit. Go ahead and get started on the mechanics if you havnt done so yet. I highly recomend using plothooks for characters sheets since its an actual pathfinder sheet and I use their site all the time as well.

Once we have sheets done I'll go ahead and start the game

One last thing, I want everyone to be posting at minimum 1 time every seven days. Yes once a week. If you dont post within that time you forfiet actions/say/etc so the game can keep moving. If you know youre going to be gone all I ask is you let someone in the group know (preferably me) so they can pass the message on

Innocence

Character name: Gheena [ Pronounced with a hard G]
Character Age: 43
Character Race: Gnome
Character class: Sorcerer [Abyssal bloodline]
Character Role: Buffer/Debuffer and occasional damage dealer

Character description:
Gheena is small and has a rather frail stature, she stands at 3'3" and weighs about 32 lb.  Her skin is a pale moss green and her hair ranging from different autumn shades.  Eyes as golden as the sun, usually filled with oblivious joy.  Her ears are pointed and the tips are lightly covered with strawberry red hairs. 

She has three horizontal black dots tattooed under her left eye, as well as an amethyst gem situated between her brows.  The gem acts as a traveler's charm for protection and luck.  Because of her weak nature, Gheena wears light silk robes, mostly red or white with gold thread patterning.  [I will finish a fullbody image of her later on]

Character Personality:
Gheena is a carefree spirit who puts little to no thought into what she does.  She's the type of gnome to sweep a problem under the rug if she feels it requires too much effort on her part.  That is to say however, if she feels passionate about something she will take a stand.  She loves to care for others, especially those close to her.  With a kind heart and upbeat spirit, Gheena could make a lovely companion if she wanted to. 

It is also part of her nature however to act irrational and violent when she feels she is being bullied or cornered. 

Character Background:
[Edited]
Gheena was born and raised in the wilderness, seldom setting foot into the cities or small villages near her.  Because of this she is very wary of other species, but finds comfort in being surrounded by other gnomes. 
Her mother before her was able to wield magic to a power she couldn't understand, even now.  Being taught only what her mother thought she needed to, Gheena still doesn't have a full grasp of her powers. 

Character goals:
Being raised primarily in the woodlands and forests, Gheena has always wanted to explore the outer regions, especially the open seas or the coastline.  However she is a little anxious about traveling. 
She would also love to better her social skills and befriend more people.  Gaining what her mother would call 'useful companions'. 

Stats:
Str - 12 [-2]
Dex - 13
Con - 10 [+2]
Int - 10
Wis - 10
Cha - 14 [+2]

Muse

Brandon