Vault is CLOSED! Good luck out there!

Started by Revna, April 22, 2024, 02:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revna

𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊!

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚅𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝-𝚃𝚎𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎-𝚘𝚏-𝚝𝚑𝚎-𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜!

𝚅𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑, 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎!

Do you have the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. qualities necessary to thrive in this new world? Vault-Tec is seeking:

Strength - 50/50 | 75/25 Plot/Smut expectation with comfortability in talking about kinks. I RP EXTREME KINKS! I will not rp with someone I don't know what is and is not okay! That goes for no NO's as well, I will not rp with people who have no boundaries. O/O's
Perception - I write 2-5 paragraphs as an average post, with first and info dumping posts being much larger. These idea's will be coming with a GM poster (Which I/AI will be writing together) I don't typically use AI for my personal posts but I love using it for GM posts in my stories. I will be making sure everything is up to snuff, including editing what AI gives me.
Endurance - Posting speed of about once a week! Usually Monday and Wednesday!
Charisma - I like writing multiple characters, I like people who also like to write multiple characters. Never a requirement as any GM or NPC posts will be I/AI cultivated!
Intelligence - Give equal effort, I write with writers who are well above my skill level pretty often! I put in my best effort in every post, I just want the same in return.
Agility -  CS sheet is a requirement, it’s fun and a BIG part of the fallout world <3
Luck - because in these trying times, a little luck can go a long way!

FC: missdeadlyred
FC: Anastasiya Kvitko
FC: Erin Klay
FC:Angelina Michelle
FC: Ann Lowery Black
Name: Clairity LaHart
Gender | Pronoun's: Female | She/Her
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 160ish LBS
Vault/faction: PLOT DETERMINATION
Karma Chart Reference

Personality: While Clarity may change slightly, these will be some CORE traits.
+  Playful
+  Loves to have a good time/positive
+  Loyal
+/-  Sarcastic
+/-  Tease/Flirt
+/-  Used to getting her way
-  Moral compass is her own and different from most.
-  Emotional intelligence is subpar
-  Basically Dexter level of sadistic when it comes to harming people who have harmed her

Biography:
DEPENDING ON RP, WILL UPDATE UPON SELECTION.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L info
You start with 36 points and up to 2 special abilities under that stat and level you picked! Since most of my rp ideas are in a vault, keep that in mind when you pick your stats!
Chart planner to help <3 p.s. make sure to click "Include bobbleheads/You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L."

Armor

Locksmith
Awareness

Aquagirl
Chem Resistant

Black Widow
Party Girl

Hacker
Gun Nut

Sneak
Mister Sandman

Fortune Finder
Scrounger

CS CODING
[float=left max=45%][img height=500]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/88/5b/03885b56d64e8230c9b09d5d13dfc4fe.jpg[/img][/float]
[float=right max=45%][img height=300]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/00/4a/ce/004aceab185e4179d079e07407bd5619--fallout-funny-fallout-game.jpg[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender | Pronoun's:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Vault/faction:[/b]
[b]Karma:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]

[table][tr][td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/strength.jpg[/img]
[b][i]S.P.E.C.I.A.L. level[/i][/b]
2. [/td]
[td]    [/td]
[td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/perception.jpg[/img]
2. [/td]
[td]    [/td]
[td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/endurance.jpg[/img]
2. [/td]
[td]    [/td]
[td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/charisma.jpg[/img]
2. [/td]
[td]    [/td]
[td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/intelligence.jpg[/img]
2. [/td]
[td]    [/td]
[td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/agility.jpg[/img]
2. [/td]
[td]    [/td]
[td][img height=110]https://odealo.com/uploads/public/Fallout76/perks/luck.jpg[/img]
2. [/td]
[/table]

Vault 1 & 2: While there is nothing actually known about these vaults, that's the point! Let's make experiments together! I do love the idea of the two being connected, similar to 31, 32 and 33 in the show!

Vault 8: Known for opening it’s doors 10 years after bombs fall.
Option 1: Starts right before the bombs drop, will mainly focus inside the vault once it is closed. How will we build a society that will last 10 years while coping with the loss of our world and everyone we knew and loved?
Option 2: Starts right before the doors open, will mainly focus on the week before the doors open. What will they do when it opens? Who will stay and who will go?

Vault 11: Known for electing their overseer with the knowledge they will be sacrificed after 1 year of leadership.
Option 1: They have one year to choose their first overseer, this will focus on the last week before the very first election. One of our characters will be picked for the overseer, be prepared for character death.
Option 2: Refusing to take part in the vote, and actively going against the vote, MC is pushed out of the vault. She learns the hard truth that she was right but can never go back. Now, she must live with that knowledge while discovering the wastes. YC finds MC and offers to keep her alive in exchange for using her body. The wastes are lonely after all! YC finds out MC is not your typical submissive woman and the fight in the sheets begins while they survive the crazy wastelands. YES! YC CAN BE NON HUMAN, come talk to me!

Vault 19: Known for the inhabitants being subjected to subliminal messaging and faked acts of sabotage; a Red versus Blue side in the vaults. Many developed symptoms of psychosis. Ultimate fate of inhabitants is unknown.
Plot: This will be focusing on when they first really go into the vaults. Thanks to MC's ability to not really get addicted to anything while having a higher tolerance for drugs, she is barely affected and when she is, it has almost the opposite effect on her. She learns what is going on slowly, but the real question is; can she convince anyone and save the people of the vault? YC is really up to you!

Vault 21: Known for gambling handling all disputes.
YC family has gambled you away to MC, MC doesn’t believe in doing things against your will but don’t worry. At the end of it you will be begging for it anyway! A HARD 50/50 plot!
Subplot This can happen right at the beginning when they first come into the vault.
Subplot This can happen right before the vaults open and they can get out and start the strip.

Vault 22: Known for: Research facility studying and creating genetically modified crops and flora. The dwellers turned into plant monsters.
Plot: Focusing on when everything starts to really happen, the RP will start with the first person showing the first signs of turning into a plant person!

Vault 29: Changing age to 17 and will change character to 17. Only 17 year olds enter.
Plot: RP will focus on when they are first entering, being separated from their family and trying to see what happens in the vault once the adults are gone.

Vault 75: Known for purposefully coupling people so they can breed young soldiers who later revolt!
Plot: RP will focus on the revolution build, the revolt and decision on staying in the vault or venturing out into the wastelands.

Enclave Infiltration: A member of the Enclave, the remnants of the pre-War US government, is tasked with infiltrating a Vault to gather intelligence. They didn't expect to find a Vault Dweller who would capture their interest and make them question their loyalties.

Synth Sanctuary: MC discovers a hidden community of synths, artificial humans, and must decide whether to help them or turn them over to the Brotherhood of Steel. A budding romance with a synth challenges her preconceptions.

Raider Redemption: A former Raider, seeking to leave their violent past behind, joins a settlement of peaceful Wastelanders. They find themselves drawn to a Vault Dweller (MC) who sees past their reputation and believes in their potential for change.

Zetan Abduction: A group of Vault Dwellers, Mc and YC normally enemies growing up, are abducted by mysterious Zetan aliens and must work together to escape their captors. As they uncover the aliens' sinister plans, they form unexpected bonds and perhaps even a romantic connection.

Underworld Expansion - MC, a human who's brother turned into a ghoul, is tasked with helping the ghoul community of Underworld expand its influence and resources in the Capital Wasteland. YC is on the team she is on as they explore the wastes and try to expand the community.

Big Town, Big Expectations - Big Town was supposed to be the paradise promised to the children of Little Lamplight. However, between slavers and mutans it is anything but! For this story, they have allowed it where people leave at 18 and not 16! MC is newly released from Little Lamplight and arriving to Big Town has been a big let down! YC, a raider who joins in on raiding Big Town. YC stops a raider from raping my character but it has made us both prime targets. We flee out into the wastes...now what?

The Enclave Defector's Refuge - A former Enclave scientist/whatever seeks refuge in Big Town and falls for a local who helps them build Big Town into the promised paradise Little Lamplight has always promised.

Abort Mission - Enclave and Brotherhood of steel both send out someone to vault 112 to see if simulation's might hold answers to much problems! However, they both go undercover as regular citizens of the waste. The two meet and end up actually helping each other on accident, building a bond both are too nerves about what will happen in the end. Once at vault 112, they finally find out who the other is and now must decide if it's abort mission or if the mission is worth killing their companion over.

Khan Diplomacy: When the Khans enter into delicate negotiations with the NCR or another faction, a budding romance between a Khan representative and a member of the opposing side threatens to complicate the talks.

Fugitive's Refuge - A Legion escapee, haunted by their past, finds solace and unexpected love in a remote settlement that takes them in. YC an ex legion trying to make up for their past tries to hide what they have done as feelings deepen.

The Omertas' Redemption - MC, daught to the Omerta's family, haunted by their family's crimes, tries to make amends and work with the other families as a new problem has arisen and trying to take over the strip and away from the families.

Ghoul Town - California is the place of dreams! MC, a vault dweller heads to California after her vault is flooded with radiation and turning almost everyone into ghouls. MC, can either be a ghoul or not, finds your character, who can be a ghoul or not but one of us HAS to be a fresh ghoul, through a violent encounter with Ceasars. They lean on each other not only to escape but to survive the wastes until they can find safety! Thanks to one of them being a ghoul, the other will not know at first, they get turned away from the strip. With freeside not loving ghouls either, the two decide to make a small town near the strip! RP will start with escape and about a week in the wastes with the majority of the RP focusing on the town and building the town. Please be okay with multiple characters even AI generated.

Ghouls of Goodneighbor: A Vault Dweller (MC), seeking refuge in the ghoul-friendly town of Goodneighbor, finds themselves drawn to a charismatic ghoul leader. As they uncover the town's secrets, they must decide whether to risk their heart for a future with their newfound love.

Minutemen Resurgence - A Vault Dweller (MC) joins the ranks of the Minutemen, a militia group dedicated to protecting Wasteland settlements. They are paired with a seasoned Minuteman, and as they work together to rebuild the organization, a romantic spark ignites.

Robotic collector - Bringing the term battery operated boyfriend to a whole new level, a hard 50/50 plot, GM collects synths in particular and offers them a wholesome community where they are not targeted and can get an enterally new life! At the low low cost of being pimped out at least once a week! YC is a synth who is very popular and is called upon almost daily. MC, a member of the railroad, comes to the whore house on a recon mission. While there, for the first time ever a rival has not only shown their face but attacked the brothel! Barely getting out alive, YC refuses to go back and makes the only break they have been able to have since arriving. MC is harmed and while dead weight, the two flee to railroad headquarters before making plans to work together to bring it all down!

Doctor Goodneighbor - YC, a ghoul scientist or doctor works to find a cure for ghouls or at least drastically slow down the process. MC, a newly turned ghoul who learned of the possible cure and has come to help in the lab and as a test subject.

If you are ready to secure your place in the future, apply to become a Vault Dweller today! Together, we will write the stories that will shape the future of our nation and will be remembered long after the bombs have dropped! The fate of humanity may very well rest in your hands!

Vault space is limited, with only one spots open. Please pick among these RP plots, OR IN VAULT RP idea's of your own, and you'll earn a precious place in this last bastion of safety. Don't delay - the radiation is closing in!

♥Please DM♥