Delvers Company: Origins (PbtA System, Dungeon World, Sexy Adventures! Last Day!)

Started by Nastara, March 04, 2024, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Delvers Company
Origins

The war against demon-kind has raged for seven years now, with all of the greatest heroes called to the front to battle the Darkest Night. This has left a hole where once brave adventurers could be called to handle issues and through the lands, corruption and lust falling onto an unprotected populous. In the place for adventuring parties, mercenary guilds have begun to form, but half of them are just as much of a problem as the actual evils. So begins Delvers Company, an adventuring mercenary company that employs only the finest female heroes as a way to hopefully prevent all of the trickle-down-despoiling that the others have been having. While the world's in peril, these heroes will step up and make sure there are lives to come back to once the battle is won.

This is Delvers Company.

Recruitment through 3/10!

What's This Game?
Dungeon World is an indie ttrpg that uses the Apocalypse World system, a system that mechanically reinforces narrative by having rules that drive fiction. It's super quick to pick up because the rules are chunked into 'moves' that trigger when interesting stuff happens!  Instead of just rolling and getting a flat 'yes/no' result, there are gradations of success, play constantly flows forward, and complications abound!

For this game, I'm looking for a group of lady adventurers who are taking on the mantle of hero to protect a world overrun with darkness, monsters, and simple human greed. The game will have dungeon delving, treasure and hijinks, and plenty of sex with both monsters! My goal is to keep things weird, fun, and way WAY over the top!

Seeking

I've put below a little bit of code (also posted in the thread itself) for people to fill in regarding what kind of character they would like to play.  I would love to be able to have everyone play but in the interest of not over-reaching beyond what my time can do, I'll be aiming for 5 players.  As such, I'll be looking at characters, sexual prefs, etc, and trying to put together the game that will treat all of us best!  You are welcome to put as much into this (and provide additional information) if you wish, but I'm mostly looking for interesting characters.

If you'd like some information on how Dungeon World works, check out it's System Reference Document! But also, legitimately no pressure to do so, I can lead you through pretty much everything!

What I'm looking for in terms of finding characters (because people always ask!) is:
-Interesting Character with description physically and/or personality wise that catches my eye
-Female heroes who are driven to adventure
-Goodness-of-Fit with kinks/character roles to an adventure

In terms of my own kinks and prefs, I will be looking for adult characters and skipping 'small' creatures (like gnomes/halflings/goblins). I also prefer art grabs over photorealistic grabs personally.

Code (Code) Select
[b]Adventurer Info[/b]
[float=right][img width=300 padding=10]http://PIC URL[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Race/Class: [/b]
[b]Interested In: [/b]This is mostly what YOU the player are interested in. This can include types of partners as well as kinks if you would like!
[b]Brief Description: [/b]At least some physical, some personality. Feel free to include references to your old life as you wish, but remember that you're going to be dropping into the middle of nothing!
[b]Familiarity With DW/D&D: [/b]I'm going to try to fill DMed sections with description and pictures to help, but I'm curious about familiarity with the lore.
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b]Daily? Weekly? Constantly but only on weekends? Just give me a little pattern.

We'll be having a thread where we get more detailed, work out stats, and pick playbooks so consider what you want to play in a broad sort of sense.  We can use resources other than the core book (including Class Warfare) so just let me know!

Dungeon World uses classes just like Dungeons & Dragons (and there are MANY fan-made ones so LOTS of options!) so pretty much think of what would be what you are going for from there!  Here are a couple of links!
https://dungeon-world.com/downloads/Dungeon_World_Play_Sheets.pdf
Above is the core Dungeon World classes, basically these are the core D&D classes, but Dungeon World-ified!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-EQ1GUpnhRF6dlMugSRcQBpmVkCmFJFND6b4_TTiew/edit#gid=0
And this a big list of Dungeon World classes!  It says Complete, but it's definitely not quite there!  If you have a specific idea or concept you'd like to seek out, feel free to!  If you have it or can get it, you can likely use it unless I look at it and my brain is burned out by how broken it is!
There's also an additional supplement called Class Warfare that makes classes, but it's a little intensive to get through.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

My goal is to recruit over the next couple of weeks and get us kicking into some awesome play!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

c0i9z

Yay! Another Nastara game! I'm definitely going to apply. A question first, though, would anthro characters, like these, work?

Sorvoe551

Ooh! I’m definitely interested, I’m just gonna have to look into the system and see what I can do

Ershin

Yay, new Dungeon World game!
I've got a tough time choosing though - tanky Templar, harrying Hack n' Slasher or supple Spellblade
At least it's only a choice of three this time ._.
In any case the Delver in question will be somewhat spectacled  (nsfw for sideboob)

Nastara

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 06:13:10 PMYay! Another Nastara game! I'm definitely going to apply. A question first, though, would anthro characters, like these, work?

Woo! Glad to be back in the saddle! Yup, absolutely! I'm cool with it! I'm always a big believer in chasing what interests people, sometimes I run with directly Tolkenien teams and other times it's every weird concept under the sun! There's definitely no need to stick with "core fantasy book" in my games :) 

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 06:18:38 PMOoh! I’m definitely interested, I’m just gonna have to look into the system and see what I can do
Also, definitely no need to dig deep into the system! Think concepts and ideas, we can work on mechanics once recruitment is over! It's also the kind of game that the GM can help to lead through rules pretty well without players needing to pre-read much! 

Quote from: Ershin on March 04, 2024, 06:21:01 PMYay, new Dungeon World game!
I've got a tough time choosing though - tanky Templar, harrying Hack n' Slasher or supple Spellblade
At least it's only a choice of three this time ._.
In any case the Delver in question will be somewhat spectacled  (nsfw for sideboob)
The ever-difficult question! What to build! Could definitely see that art working for any of those! (And uh, just working in general, yum)

Sorvoe551

Name: Sora Mitsurugi
Race/Class: Human "Samurai" (Arcane Duelist)
Interested In: Sora's pan but leans towards women. Will be a switch, especially if something overpowers her or she overpowers someone else. BDSM would be fun as a power play, but otherwise fairly open to different kinks.
Brief Description: Sora is a bit of a stoic, having been banished from her clan and forced to fend for herself or perish. She's initially slow to let people in, but she'll fight for any innocent person and is as loyal as they come. Picture included below.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Been playing and DM-ing D&D for nearly a decade. Unfamiliar with DW specifically, but I am familiar with PbtA as a whole and will study up as much as I can.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily if I am able, no more than 2-3 days between posts. Will notify group if life suddenly gets hectic and requires an absence.

c0i9z

Yay! Could you help me find a good playbook for a hot rat markwoman, please? I looked at the document you sent and nothing seemed quite right. May~be spellslinger.

Nastara

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 07:03:15 PMName: Sora Mitsurugi
Interested In: Sora's pan but leans towards women. Will be a switch, especially if something overpowers her or she overpowers someone else. BDSM would be fun as a power play, but otherwise fairly open to different kinks.
Brief Description: Sora is a bit of a stoic, having been banished from her clan and forced to fend for herself or perish. She's initially slow to let people in, but she'll fight for any innocent person and is as loyal as they come. Picture included below.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Been playing and DM-ing D&D for nearly a decade. Unfamiliar with DW specifically, but I am familiar with PbtA as a whole and will study up as much as I can.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily if I am able, no more than 2-3 days between posts. Will notify group if life suddenly gets hectic and requires an absence.

Lovely! Thank you so much! 

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:06:46 PMYay! Could you help me find a good playbook for a hot rat markwoman, please? I looked at the document you sent and nothing seemed quite right. May~be spellslinger.
Absolutely! There's a TON of playbooks for Dungeon World, definitely we can find something! I'd start by thinking about whether she's a Player Character because she's so good with her weapon, or if it's because she does spell stuff with it, or if she's one of the only people in the world with a gun, or whatever! There will be a kick-ass way to build any of those! 

Sorvoe551

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:06:46 PMYay! Could you help me find a good playbook for a hot rat markwoman, please? I looked at the document you sent and nothing seemed quite right. May~be spellslinger.
The Spellslinger class is described as "a blackpowder and magic user with a unique gun and the ability to infuse power into items," so I'd say that works. But if you want to avoid magic, I can keep looking.

c0i9z

Thank you! I think it's something between being good with her weapon and being the only person with a gun. Or, at least, one of the few with a special gun like that. Something like what Fighter does, but more ranged focused.

Sorvoe551

Nastara

There's SO MANY THINGS. When I'm next on my computer, I'll be able to pull down some good possibilities! 

In previous games on E, we've had a professional wrestler,  princess, fool, giant, slime, there's like SO many things. 

Hexed

don't remember it off hand but there's a gunslinger class floating around. Pure black powder firearms.

The system's biggest problem is how do you choose just one idea. :D

Sorvoe551

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:20:07 PMThank you! I think it's something between being good with her weapon and being the only person with a gun. Or, at least, one of the few with a special gun like that. Something like what Fighter does, but more ranged focused.
Found the Gunslinger class that should be what you're looking for.

Just a heads up, you're gonna have to wait thirty seconds for an ad to clear, but you'll be able to see it once it's done. Then just screenshot.

Laughing Hyena

I have been summoned here to delve into dungeons! Hi folks. What are we all making?

shereena12345

[b]Adventurer Info[/b]
[float=right][img padding=8]https://i.ibb.co/b5KWr1m/Serena.jpg[/img][/float]

[b]Name: Serena[/b]
[b]Race/Class: Elf/Wizard (I can do Bard if need be)[/b]
[b]Interested In: [/b] Monster Sex (as long as they aren't furry).  Vaginal intercourse, oral, breastplay, creampies, mind control, dub con, impregnation.  I am fine with human/human sex as well, no problems there.
[b]Brief Description: [/b] Serena is a young, busty elf who was proud and haughty.  However, she got in over her head while fighting against some of the demons that are so common in this world now.  While her magical abilities did save her from the creatures, she did end up cursed.  Her mind was rattled, leaving her scatter brained, playful and intrigued about what she hasn't yet explored in the world.  So, she might be a bit more willing than expected when sexy danger looms...at least until she sorts things out in her head. :P
[b]Familiarity With DW/D&D: [/b] I am familiar with PBTA system and have used the Dungeon World rules before.  As for the setting, I am unfamiliar with it, but since Serena's brain has been scrambled a bit, that should be fine.
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b] Daily.  Posting as often as needed is not a problem.

(Nastara - if she looks familiar, this is a tweaked version of Serena from Barkeep On The Borderlands.  This character seems so fun to play, I still want to try her out.)

shereena12345

Name: Serena
Race/Class: Elf/Wizard (I can do Bard if need be)
Interested In: Monster Sex (as long as they aren't furry).  Vaginal intercourse, oral, breastplay, creampies, mind control, dub con/non con/con (we have mind control at play here, so have fun!), impregnation, tentacles, demons, undead, insects, oviposition.  I am fine with human/human sex as well, no problems there.  Mix and match based on what you like or don't like - for instance, I know undead are not everyone's cup of tea.
Brief Description: Serena is a young, busty elf who was proud and haughty.  However, she got in over her head while fighting against some of the demons that are so common in this world now.  While her magical abilities did save her from the creatures, she did end up cursed.  Her mind was rattled, leaving her scatter brained, playful and intrigued about what she hasn't yet explored in the world.  So, she might be a bit more willing than expected when sexy danger looms...at least until she sorts things out in her head. :P
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I am familiar with PBTA system and have used the Dungeon World rules before.  As for the setting, I am unfamiliar with it, but since Serena's brain has been scrambled a bit, that should be fine.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily.  Posting as often as needed is not a problem.

(Nastara - if she looks familiar, this is a tweaked version of Serena from Barkeep On The Borderlands.  This character seems so fun to play, I still want to try her out.)

Sorvoe551

c0i9z

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 07:18:52 PMThe Spellslinger class is described as "a blackpowder and magic user with a unique gun and the ability to infuse power into items," so I'd say that works. But if you want to avoid magic, I can keep looking.
Spellslinger definitely is a possibility, and I wouldn't be entirely opposed if we find nothing else, but... I guess maybe just infusion is a bit of a mess. There's no roll or restriction to the infusions, so someone could just infuse every time they want for free?

Gunslinger or possibly Marksman are definitely interesting! THanks!

Nastara

Quote from: Hexed on March 04, 2024, 07:25:25 PMdon't remember it off hand but there's a gunslinger class floating around. Pure black powder firearms.

The system's biggest problem is how do you choose just one idea. :D
Hexed, I played a live game of Dungeon World, like a one shot from one of my normal players who wanted to try GMing and I showed up with fifteen printed playbooks. Choosing a single playbook is SO HARD. 

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 07:29:02 PMFound the Gunslinger class that should be what you're looking for.

Just a heads up, you're gonna have to wait thirty seconds for an ad to clear, but you'll be able to see it once it's done. Then just screenshot.
Oh, that has some FUN advancements! 

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 04, 2024, 07:30:45 PMI have been summoned here to delve into dungeons! Hi folks. What are we all making?
Hey Hyena! We've got a couple of cool concepts bubbling up already! Very excited and always glad to see you! 

Quote from: shereena12345 on March 04, 2024, 07:39:19 PM

Name: Serena
Race/Class: Elf/Wizard (I can do Bard if need be)
Interested In: Monster Sex (as long as they aren't furry).  Vaginal intercourse, oral, breastplay, creampies, mind control, dub con, impregnation.  I am fine with human/human sex as well, no problems there.
Brief Description: Serena is a young, busty elf who was proud and haughty.  However, she got in over her head while fighting against some of the demons that are so common in this world now.  While her magical abilities did save her from the creatures, she did end up cursed.  Her mind was rattled, leaving her scatter brained, playful and intrigued about what she hasn't yet explored in the world.  So, she might be a bit more willing than expected when sexy danger looms...at least until she sorts things out in her head. :P
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I am familiar with PBTA system and have used the Dungeon World rules before.  As for the setting, I am unfamiliar with it, but since Serena's brain has been scrambled a bit, that should be fine.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily.  Posting as often as needed is not a problem.

Lovely! Serena is a delight! 

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:41:36 PMSpellslinger definitely is a possibility, and I wouldn't be entirely opposed if we find nothing else, but... I guess maybe just infusion is a bit of a mess. There's no roll or restriction to the infusions, so someone could just infuse every time they want for free?

Gunslinger or possibly Marksman are definitely interesting! THanks!
Also, no hurry on choosing AND we can always alter playbooks! It's honestly easy enough to combine a couple of playbooks. 

Nastara

Oh, and in terms of "What are we making?" so far there's apps or interest posts with:
-a hot rat markswoman
-an arcane duelist human samurai
-a side boob showing adventurer class unknown
-a demon battling elf wizard

The four classic fantasy classes 😂

Sorvoe551

Name: Sora Mitsurugi
Interested In: Monster encounters, power play (will be a switch depending on who she defeats or loses to), light BDSM, mind control, tentacles, dub con, pansexual so any gender of companion/monster is fine, rough sex, oral, pegging. Otherwise open but ask if anything more unorthodox/extreme is possible. Will do most anything if it makes the story more interesting.
Brief Description: Sora is a bit of a stoic, having been banished from her clan and forced to fend for herself or perish. She's initially slow to let people in, but she'll fight for any innocent person and is as loyal as they come. Is a bit competitive and will challenge potential partners to various games to see who is in charge. Picture included below.

(Redid my application to include more specific kinks since I realized my first go wasn't very helpful and the coding was annoying to edit)

Nastara

Sorry about the coding! It's from the pre-crash forum days and I'm struggling a little keeping everything working how I'd hoped!

And thank you for the update! :)

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Nastara on March 04, 2024, 08:13:01 PMSorry about the coding! It's from the pre-crash forum days and I'm struggling a little keeping everything working how I'd hoped!

And thank you for the update! :)
Not a problem at all. And of course. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Laughing Hyena

Adventurer Info

Name: Leona
Race/Class: Feyborn / Mage
Interested In: The player enjoys Straight, Yuri and Monstrous encounters. Tentacles are the extent of this as anything super feral and undead is not hot in my eyes. So monsters should be near human, tentacled or amorphous in nature.

Also Id prefer some reversal, where the girl winds up dominant, but it isn't required. Exhibitionism, Paizuri, Cock Worship, and Light Bondage (Shibari, rope harness, collar and leash) are favorites.
Brief Description: Leona loves competition and thrives upon the risk and perils of adventuring. Every step is animated not just in her body but in her smile. Her passions run deep as her appetite and she is quite the foodie. Most of all she loves to shock onlookers who doubt that she can knock out monsters twice her size. 

Born of the union of a Satyr and a Elven Maiden, Leona is quite the beauty. She stands at four foot nine, and would pass for a human woman were it not for the large ram like horns adorning her head. She is crowned with hair that shimmers like golden threads and possesses amber eyes that match such beautiful metals.

Her figure is beautifully supple, with full breasts and thick hips. Shouldered in a white fur cape, Leona wears a white leather tabard with red accents and a pleated short skirt. Matching these colors are a pair of thigh highs with bronze knee bracers and adorning her feet are a pair of zouri (raised japanese sandals)
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I'm a seasoned D&D player with some dabbling in Dungeon World. Primarily love the Mage Playbook
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily and often readily available for the games and fairly easy to get a hold of on the forums.

Anyway, I'm using the Mages Playbook as the versatility of this class is so much fun. Instead of the Storm, I'm going for the Tower. So when she punches, it's full of magic that will just make them look up at her.