Idea-O-Rama! (2 new ideas)

Started by schnookums, October 06, 2010, 09:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Alrighty, it's been a while since I've put up a thread of desires...I'm going to post some general stuff, and a few more specific scenes that I've got strong interest in.  Here we go...

1. I almost always play female characters of some sort. I'm not 100% against playing males, but this is what I'm interested in.

2. I'm almost always going to want to play in the sub/unwilling position. I just don't do Dom/aggressive very well, and it's just not as much fun for me. There are rare exceptions to this, but it's something to keep in mind.

3. This space intentionally left blank.

Okay here's a list of general interests to potentially work with:
Kinks:
Bestiality
Anthro Play
Transformation (Male to Female or Human to other species are both highly desired. Or both at once!)
Rape/Non-consensual play
Impregnation/Pregnancy play (Especially the more...exotic offshoots. Crossbreeding, egg implantation, that sort of thing)
Incest (mainly Older relatives like Uncles, father, etc)
Anal, Oral, Vaginal (Yup, okay with all three)
Lately an interest in more...squicky stuff. Things like insect 'partners' or even creepier things (like zombie molestation, stuff like that.)

Genres:
Fantasy is a real big one
Sci-Fi is also good.
Less interested in contemporary settings unless they have fantastical elements to them

And here's two ideas off the top of my head, although I'm more then eager to discuss other ideas based on the interests mentioned earlier.

Gryphon Incest (M/F or M/M)
This is one of the few cases where I'm interested in playing a Dom and a Male. Fantasy setting, participants are non-morphic (four footed) gryphons. I'd be playing an uncle to the other character, who'd be a prince/princess of the kingdom. He's set out to corrupt the young prince(ss) to give him eventual control of the kingdom when they ascend to the throne. Depending on how the rp goes there might be an eventual coup. He probably wouldn't use outright rape (unless my partner wants it included) but will aggressively seduce the prince(ss)

Faerie Dragon in trouble
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do a rp with my Faerie Dragon character (picture at the bottom). The scenario is flexible...it can be a bit light hearted and full of misadventures, but lately, I've also had kind of darker urges with her as well. To play a fairly extreme game involving her and some of the more squicky elements coming into play that she becomes a victim of. Or there's always the middle ground, a more 'traditional' NC style rp with her. I really want to use her though in a game. Really really really!

I'll likely be adding more stuff in the meantime, but this should give you a general handle on my weirdness. Feel free to ask me questions or show interest, either here or through a PM. Thanks for looking!

schnookums

Couple new ideas, just thoughts I'm toying with...I probably could take on another game or so without being overwhelmed.

Animal RP: Just as it says on the box, I'm looking for some sort of pure animal rp (i.e. not furries or catgirls, but actual honest to goodness mundane animals). Some concessions would be made, of course..animals being able to communicate with themselves (and perhaps other species as well). Foxes would be a definite favorite, but I'm flexible on that regard. Also would be very happy to include some of my odder kinks in this sort of rp (Incest, NC, Impreg, etc). I imagine this would be a shorter RP then most, as they idea might not be able to sustain itself for extended periods, but I am still interested in trying it out.

Nightmare Sphere. An EX themed RP idea, based on the fanmade game of the same name. If you're familiar at all with it I'd love to try a RP involving it again (my other rp with it is on a bit of a hiatus at the moment.) Trying to explore things that I normally wouldn't, with a heroine that cannot die (well she can, but gets brought back each time.)

And as always there's still an adorable faerie dragon who needs a RP! I haven't used her in forever! Support your local little dragons today!