Random Kink FxF (Sub needed)

Started by Far eyes, February 29, 2012, 05:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Have a few offers currently so no longer looking for anybody thanks folks, if things change il bum this

This time just one story idea one I have been trying to get a good partner with but seem cursed. So lets tray again, this would be FxF it should be Consensual but would likely put it in the Ex for kinky fun.

Components: (FxF, D/S, Bondage, Age Difference)
The basis of the idea is a youngish girl (think 20ish) who has mostly lived a sheltered life. Perhaps religious perhaps just shy has something nearly fatal happen. Like a car accident she surprisingly gets out of with little to no injury but could have went much much worse. She decides she has to tray out something that has been in her mind for a long time. She finds a mistress, deciding to pay for the one time thing rather then go to some club. Perhaps she is rather shy and nervous about it. The idea is she goes to the high price section, glossy and perfect maybe she finds it over the internet perhaps some other way.

The Mistress in question would be a kind of much sought after person who gets to puck her clients and decides to take her because she is intrigued maybe a bit amused. I see her as in her mid 40s strong tall darkly beautiful.

After the first meeting and the first scheduled night the girl in question is perhaps confused by her feelings perhaps scared. Maybe she dos not call for a few weeks but eventually she goes back, again and again. Until she is deep in depth and in financial problems, the madam is extremely expensive and she is not truly rich.

At some point the madam finds out and because she feels a sort of attraction to the girl and because she enjoys her she makes her an offer to come live with her and be hers. This is not an offer for a room and board, and has many attached requirements like giving up her job (I see her not being anything high paying) in the basis this is a request to make her self hers.

The story would be naturally very sexual but I am also looking to work on the relationship of these two. A growing love for each other the mental side of the submissive giving into her nature to the demanding mistress.

I write descriptively and for this need somebody who will be able and more importantly willing and wanting to match me. I don’t care for the actual gender of my writing partner but I do want somebody with a relatively open set of O/O

PM me do not replay here
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0