Prosak's Picture library: (Anime/Drawn) Hetero and Yaoi (Still in progress)

Started by Prosak, April 15, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosak

This is a simple library of pictures I love. I will categorize them best I can. None the less. If any one likes them, and would like to play a character from a picture. Or for me to play a character from a picture. Then by all means. Please do pm me. Also, do NOT post here please. I need every post for keeping things nice and organised. As for pairings. I play with men and women who play men and women. I am more into girls though. So, for MxM I either need something very good on plot. Or a very smut filled short rp. (This is put in a post by post category. Meaning the next set of pics is in the next post. ^^ )

I am semi lit. And am not a nazi on grammar. I want nothing more then a descriptive plot, or smut. I love plot. I love smut. Either type of role play suits me. But, best yet, a mix! None the less. I am as easy going as they come. So, please do not feel I am sub par, or to scary to work with. ^^ For this fine gent is neither. I can write a whole lot, or a paragraph or two. Whatever your most comfortable with. :)

Lastly, characters I play are: Could be Misunderstood, angry, strong. They could be nerdy, shy, subsertive, weak.  They could be top, bottom or switch. But, I will never play a mean, cruel, or macho man/alpha male dom. My characters never act better then any one else. And, are realistic, believable males. Who, even if they have darker personalities. Are all in all good hearted. And mean well.

Preference: I play top's mainly. But not entirely out of preference. (Not to say I hate it.) I play them, since a majority of women players out there want top men. I already  cut my potential partner base in half by refusing to play alpha males. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy playing top's. Especially if I am allowed to make whatever character I want to be, when I do play a top. But, I am a sub in real life. And any chance I get to be one is welcomed, and appreciated. So keep that in mind when and if you want to spoil me. ^^

Males: Characters I would love to play. For you lady's and gent's out there. ;) . (As well as potential yaoi partners to pick for there characters.)

Scenes/potential stories:

Prosak

Prosak

NSFW

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Prosak

Cat Girls

Prosak

I am fine if a partner just takes the look of one of these girls. But, These are mainly canon girls I would love to play against. None the less, if you want to play an original girl in the image of a canon, that is just fine.

She-Hulk: NSFW

Cammy:

Chun Li:

Prosak

Elf Girls (To be finished. Still compiling.)

Prosak

This is where I but pic's I crave. Or pic's pertaining to an aspect I crave. This is subject to change. BUT! Any changes made, just put's the old craving in a hidden spoiler. To show it is still loved, but not the current focus.

MxFxF/Harem rp's: I know. A predictable craving for a man. But, I love such pairings. For the same obvious reasons as a women wanting a harem of men. We all want it some times. No shame in it. Or in asking.

NSFW

I also crave these two girls if possible:

Would love to play him:

Prosak

Last post is for random things unspecified: (None as of yet.)