DM Wanted for D&D 3.5e/4e game..with naughties~.

Started by Mia Saisyu, September 14, 2010, 07:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who'd like to DM a perhaps more..deviant campaign.
In a world where dragons breathe fire, and magic bends reality....who's to say there wouldn't be venus-girl traps, sexy dungeon traps, cursed armor, and the like?
I....I really must confess...I like purple prose, which is why i'm here, but I want some plot too, because the plot is the cake to the icing. I have a few fellow writers who might like to join, too.. ( though i'd be happy with any number of players aside from just one, really. )

I like the exotic stuff - bandits that try to jump you mid-fight and run away with you, leaving interesting possibilities if they do...
Magic spells that make you absolutely sure you're in some sort of illusionary massage parlor with beautiful people pressing warm fingers against your skin while incense fills the air..while the rest of the party is battling an evil sorceress.
Plants that snatch and grab and fill your nose with pollen, making your body quiver..

Things like that..! I would really love a high-fantasy magic world.

I would really prefer this to be done on OpenRPG ( or maptools ) - I like a bit of drama too. I'd imagine 50/50 naughty versus plot.
OpenRPG can be acquired at http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg&m=getorpg ..It's really neat, it lets you roll dice in-game, and has no text limit, because posting can be quite lengthy!

If you're interested, please PM or contact me on AIM!

Thank you very much!

Laughing Hyena

Well sadly I do not have the ability to DL this chat since well I am a Mac user but if you don't mind a DM that is a bit rusty I'll give this a shot. Also if you don't mind so much I would wish to use Pathfinder which is essentially 3.75 edition of DnD.

Anyway I have a good number of ideas that would work for what you want.

Mia Saisyu

Actually OpenRPG is available for Mac too..I think..^_^; But either way i'm looking for a live-actiony thing...I'm not sure how I like forum stuffs...

Laughing Hyena

Actually it works very well from what I have seen so long as you have dedicated people then essentially it is as good as any other chat albeit a touch slower.

Mia Saisyu

Yah....I don't like the slowness...A forum-ey game isn't exactly what i'm looking for right now..

Laughing Hyena

Okay. Well I dont honestly have the time for a full chat game sadly. Otherwise i would be more then happy to be the Dm for your motley band. :-)

Mia Saisyu

Aw, it's okay, thank you for the offer Hyena, you're a lovely writer~

Kate

i would be very interested in playing (but I am more perverse than most not sure if i am everyones cup of tea)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Mia Saisyu on September 14, 2010, 11:43:12 PM
Aw, it's okay, thank you for the offer Hyena, you're a lovely writer~

Yer sweet to say that. :-) Anyway if the chat option doesn't pan out its an open ended ticket. So PM me if you wanna give it a go.

Mia Saisyu

Thankies...though, still looking for right now..:3 Anyone?

Laughing Man

I'm certainly interested. If you could PM me with le deetz, I would appreciate it muchisimo.

Also, random language changes up there. Hope you enjoyed 'em.

-Adol

thomasarsenault

fallensaviour

I would be interested in playing in such a game I like the faster feel of a chat game to a forum one myself

Mia Saisyu

Hmm...i've had a few replies but nobody has responded to me yet..if you see this thread and you've sent a response could you do so again? We might be able to accomodate players if we get a DM, too, fallensaviour, aside from that..still looking, probably..