Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Guess I missed that...

Ex68471

I think it works pretty well, the only thing I couldn't accurately portray was Jayce's shades, but glasses are cool.

Also, for the sake of your amusement:

Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

bluemoon

Darn you, addictive things...haha xD female Brock...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Flash Additcs anonymous for blue?

Nim

Wouldn't work she would just have everyone convinced it was a good thing within 3 seconds flat... if not less. :P

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Can't wait for Sinoraa to post...hot threesome..xD

Nim

Yeah no kidding and Owen doesn't even have time to sneak a peek via security cameras set up in the room.   >:)   ~sighs~

Daimon de Broken Hearted

-yawns- Tell me when something entertaining happens but useless sex

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: Daimon de Broken Hearted on April 17, 2010, 06:20:36 PM

We'll be sure to do that.

bluemoon

you know that there really haven't been very many sex scenes...right? Have you been reading the RP? I've only seen you post once, and I hope you realize it was t Aftiel's character...who apparently isn't here anymore...I'd suggest moving your character along somewhere else or something.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

A very interesting statement considering your rather useless avatar. 

bluemoon

o.o I just read my post and it looks like I'm telling Dai to leave...I just want to say, that's not what I meant...I meant move the character somewhere else in the RP >.> so it wasn't stuck...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

There's a really bad storm heading our way.  So I don't know how much longer I'll be on tonight.   :-(

Shade

This is basically what Zane looks like, or at least as close as I can get

DrFier

As close as I can get, but not quite there. Maybe Brage would've looked like this 8 years ago or so.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

can't...stop making...trainers...it's bad because it makes me want to make a character for them D:

(If you scroll up, you'll notice I went from like 8 to 15 trainers I created D:)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ex68471

Okay, seriously, anytime I run a Pokemon trainer ever again in any RP, I am totally using that...
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Shade

Shade

We need to establish what time it is in the RP. It seems like it should be very late. At least, I think it should be. Aren't we past midnight at this point? I remember something like that earlier...

Nim

somewhere between midnight and 2am I would imagine.

Shade

bluemoon

We never said it was past midnight or anything. The only thing that implied it was late was People falling asleep I'd say it might be midnight but I'm leaning more to 10-11ish myself. Ill post later when I'm not on my phone.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Orochimaru

I am sure I am late, butneed a new person?

bluemoon

Rocket members mainly
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake