Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Started by Wolfy, November 29, 2011, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

If we get enough people interested perhaps there's a chance for a guild on Empire or Republic side..maybe even both.

ShamshielDF

The security vendor sells the Imperial Dancers Outfit.  The social vendor on Balmora sells the Resistance Fighter outfit.  If you do a lot of space combat you can get the Pilot's outfit.  Tatooine has the Sand People outfit, Dromund Kas has men's formal wear, Hoth has the Hailstorm Brotherhood outfit, ad infinitum.  As far as I've seen, though, all of the unique outfits you can get that way are Light Armor.  The advantage is that everyone can wear them, but the downside is that most classes will have to sacrifice their armor advantage if they can wear medium or heavy.  But since all the outfit sets are modable you can keep them through most of the game.  Just have to have enough social ranks, or a lot of money, or the fleet commendations.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

AllieCat

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 28, 2012, 09:38:35 AM
If we get enough people interested perhaps there's a chance for a guild on Empire or Republic side..maybe even both.

yaya I was saying that with three of us on a few days ago we were just needing one more on Adrass to form a an Empire E-Guild.

Geeklet

Well, I've got a char there, that I know a few people on here know of already. But RL has been keeping me away from the game for the past couple days.

Kazyth

In the unlikely event that I do get into the game, is Lord Adrass the server with the most E-peeps on it at the moment?
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Kazyth on January 28, 2012, 08:41:25 PM
In the unlikely event that I do get into the game, is Lord Adrass the server with the most E-peeps on it at the moment?
I shall repeat this query.  It is, however, very unlikely unless I get a gift.  (Which is to say near 0 chance.  But DAMN I am a Star Wars fan.  WHERE WERE YOU 7 YEARS AGO???)
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Kazyth

Quote from: Chris Brady on January 28, 2012, 09:30:41 PM
I shall repeat this query.  It is, however, very unlikely unless I get a gift.  (Which is to say near 0 chance.  But DAMN I am a Star Wars fan.  WHERE WERE YOU 7 YEARS AGO???)

+1

Pumpkin Seeds

It is the RP super server so far as the Star Wars RP community is concerned.  There are certainly alot of elliquiy roleplayers are there it seems.

AllieCat

I know at least three of us are there, so yes, Lord Adrass is probably the best choice :)

edit: Yay, bought two parts of the dancer's outfit, now I know what I'll be doing when I don't want to do the misssions grind and just relax :)

Pumpkin Seeds

grinding in the dancer outfit o.O !?

AllieCat

/clubdance is a wonderful thing.... *giggles* :)

Pumpkin Seeds

This will be a very naughty guild.

AllieCat

Those are the best KIND of guilds I thought....

Brandon

Quote from: AllieCat on January 28, 2012, 11:04:05 PM
Those are the best KIND of guilds I thought....

You're right about that!

Although now I feel like Im going to miss out on a lot of the fun
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Pumpkin Seeds

Have to make the guild some kind of brothel...:: thinks:: Maybe I could have my Bounty Hunter be one of the guards for the dancers/entertainers....such bad thoughts!

AllieCat

I was thinking Eli-gant Angles, but it's up to people other than me :)

ShamshielDF

Angles?  As long as I can be acute one ^_^
Ons and offs!
A&A

Geeklet

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

AllieCat

Thibbbbbbbbiittt :P :P :P :P :P

Angels.. Angles.

I blame my Sith enemy, Darth Misspell! :D

ShamshielDF

You know...Darth Typo or Misspell really doesn't instill the same kind of fear as, say, Darth Ruin, Bane, Tormen or Tyranus.  You should probably work on arch-foes that are a bit more intimidating ^_^
Ons and offs!
A&A

Lilian

Heeya. I'm half spread across "The Coruscan" and "Kith Spider", but if Elliquiy is involved, I'd be welcome to remaking a character on this server. <.<;

Kazyth

Actually, I might have a line on a CD key from a friend, which would be awesome.  Now I just need to figure out what to play.  (Totally rolling Sithside, of course.)  Hard to choose, but I'm leaning toward Inquisitor.

Pumpkin Seeds

Yay!  Another player to help us rule them all.  Errr...ummm...happy to have you!

Kazyth

Thanks!  I've been looking forward to it for some time now.  Just going to go FTP on my CoH account (which I haven't actually touched for about a month now), and shift over to Star Wars.  Might be another day or two before I'm in, but I'll let you all know when Darth Kazyth is up and running!