A most shameful set of interests (EX romance)

Started by AcademicCuriosity9110, February 04, 2021, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcademicCuriosity9110

Hey, everyone. This is where I put my particularly shameful extreme cravings, so here's hoping one of you is willing to grant me one of these requests.

My Body Is Your Canvas, Mistress ...: FxF. I want to play a submissive woman who seeks a dominant, caring, controlling Mistress with one goal: MC wants to surrender her body totally to someone else's whims to be molded and reshaped and transformed. From things as basic as piercings, tattoos, permanent hair removal, to standard plastic surgery procedures, to the extreme ends of clitoridectomy, infibulation, nipple removal, amputations, etc.

The Queen's Duty: an Orc warlord and his horde have long terrorized the elven nation. Finally, in the interest of peace, a deal is struck. In return for a member of the Elf royal family agreeing to marry him and become his under Orc law, he will turn his horde away from the elves. Naturally unwilling to let one of her daughters take this deal, the Queen offers herself, abdicating the throne to return with the warlord to his land. What ensues is best described as a twisted Beauty And The Beast tale. The Orc culture is an extremely misogynistic, sexist one, and the Queen soon finds herself little more than a slave, subjected to extreme torments, rape, mutilation (all thankfully nonlethal because elves have remarkable regenerative abilities). As she slowly learns to embrace submission, she also uses her intellect, wiles, and experience to assist the warlord, gaining first his respect, then admiration, and eventual love as she helps him transform his hordes into a more stable, civilized society.

The Shemale's Downfall: I want to play a rich, powerful, mature, tall, muscular, hung, ostensibly dominant shemale with deep submissive fantasies. Through whatever means we decide, enter YC, a younger woman or shemale who enters into a romantic relationship with MC. Of course, there have to be some changes as YC decides to enslave MC. I want MC to end up a soft, weak, pierced, tattooed, bimbofied, castrated, tiny-dicked, subservient slave housewife. How we get there is negotiable. What isn't negotiable is the result, and the fact that I am ultimately seeking a loving, romantic relationship that happens to be an extreme, 24/7 Mistress/slave one.

If interested in any of these three, PM me and we can discuss further.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Monthly bump update: removed "Like Father, Like Daughter," added "The Queen's Duty."

My request thread!