I make my return - Male wanted

Started by Blonde, March 15, 2020, 12:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

Firstly, I must apologise to anyone I vanished on. My laptop died and it has been a hectic few months this side, so please do accept my sincerest apologies!

But I do now make a permanent return with a new laptop and renewed interest in writing. So I am once more looking for a male writing partner to join me in a bit of story telling.

The obligatory rules –
•   I write as a hobby and it fits in around my personal life. I try to be as active as I can but sometimes it may be a day or two until I reply.
•   I am not looking for a cyber fest. I don’t use this to get off or anything. So if you’re looking for quick fire constant sex, I am not the writing partner for you. I am looking for a story with some sexual content, not sex with the occasional plotline.
•   I do not play as a submissive, so will not include any D/s dynamics into the story. I am okay with playing inexperienced characters or with the male being the more dominant out of the pair, but that is about it.
•   I don’t like non-consensual stories, playing a victim is very dull.
•   On site in thread stories only please.

Onto the genres I prefer –
•   Historical. This will always be my preferred genre to write in, I love historical pieces. Ancient Rome/Greece, Medieval Britain, Viking and Tudor era.
•   Medieval fantasy. I don’t play D&D and don’t do system games, but throw anything else at me.
•   Modern. Now this one I am a little more hesitant on and it has to have something really interesting to capture my interest. Some form of illicit romance or toxic relationship, nothing plain sailing.
•   Fandom. There are some settings I love and would happily play in as either canon or OC. Ask and I shall tell.

If you’d like to write with me please contact through PM, thank you.

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index