A Vikings Path (f for m, Action, comedy, and light consensual)

Started by ashia starstreak, December 18, 2011, 01:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashia starstreak

In an effort to make this quickly read I am posting a light description of my thoughts on the matter.

I'm looking for a warrior type male player.  Possibly one that has been previously killed in battle. I hope for him to be tall and strong.

More story than sex. A lot of action and creative, light romance.

My characters homeland is at war, we need the gods help, but they are too busy to help out. My character is killed and goes  on a journey to get help from the gods. My character meets the male warrior in Valhalla where in his want to go back home makes him want to tag along with her on the journey. They, the gods, don't want to help, but send her to do errands for them in exchange for some of their strength. Once my character has enough she must travel into Hel's lair to get back to the other side where she then helps her people win the war, but at the victory of the war, Hel personally takes my character  back to the underworld.

I plan for this to be long term and though that is the main story, I have not planned out many details. My goal is for this to be full of action and to be entertaining. Though I love the norse mythology, I do not know all the legends and there fore will make it up as I go along unless I feel I should do some research.

Feel free to send a personal message  if interested. Thank you for your time :)

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

ashia starstreak

Inspiration: Encino Man

A strange woman appears at a lake near a camp. All things seem fair until she creeps into the tent in search of something. When the group packs up and leaves, they believe to be rid of her until one night one of the guys finds her in his house. He will soon learn that she isn't easy to be rid of and he must choose to try to keep her away or to teach her the ways of modern day life.

My thoughts on this is the guy would be the nice guy who tends to let people walk all over him and take advantage of his kindness. He teaches my character his ways and in turn she teaches him hers.

Genre: Comedy, romance, Modern

Send me a personal message if interested. This story is pretty wide range with few details so the story will be created as it goes.

ashia starstreak

Inspiration: legend of the millenium dragon and How to train your dragon (that movie was just too cute)

Sucked from the modern everyday, your character has come into the Age of Vikings marked as a great warrior, but has yet to realize his potential. My character comes from a village that is under attack by another tribe. An unknown force will be coming and these two tribes must join forces as one, but only a true warrior can lead them against this force. Will they perish or will this man have what it takes?

I'm not sure where I'm going with this so it is a wide range idea open for much discussion.

Genre: Action, fiction/ light fantasy

Send a personal message if interested, thank you. :)

ashia starstreak

Warning: The following proposal may contain bestiality.

A small struggling village is under constant pursuit until a deal is made among a powerful village and a dragon. It is never clear what happens to the virgins they bring to the dragon, but they do know it keeps it away and that all that matters. This year the treatie among the tribes is up and the village is to give the stronger village the oldest daughter of the leader, but when the youngest is to be sent to the dragon, the oldest goes missing. No one is happy and a war will be broken out.

Syris is the oldest daughter of the leader and is not happy when she learns that her younger sister is to be brought to the dragon. Sneaking off, Syris rushes to her sister's aid, but is caught by the dragon. Proposing a switch, Syris makes a convincing proposal to save her sister from the dragon. When the dragon agrees and the young girl is sent free, Syris will after to abide by the dragons needs until she can find a way out.

My plan is that she will escape eventually and the dragon will chase after her. Syris will then learn of the war between the tribes and try to craftily get the dragon to help in the aid of her people.

Genre: Action, Fantasy, potential romance

Send a personal message if you're interested in being the dragon ;)

ashia starstreak

I must admit I have felt mighty awkward in postin my requests before drawin up the character I will be using for these ideas, but I have now finished her and here is her picture. To know a little more about her on's and offs please refer to my ONS and OFFs Located at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67964.0

I introduce to you: Syris