recruiting The roommates (small group, modren)

Started by WindVoyager, May 23, 2015, 12:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

This is going to be a small group. The main characters will be roommates  that all live in a large open floor concept rental. Every one chips in for the rent and pays thier part of the utilities. Its two stories, has a two door garage which my two characters have converted into thier room, three full baths and five bedrooms. Its large open kitchen is well stocked with food and even has a small stash of alcohol. It also has covered long porch, an above ground pool. Town is a few miles down the road.

Characters can sleep pretty much any where in the house they want including on other characters beds just to annoy them or by accident.

Plot-There is no central plot. There are individual plots made by the players and the GM will provide events. Your characters pretty much have free roam of the house and grounds. Just remember there are consequences for sneaking into someone's room.

When it comes to sex, and lets be honest it's going to happen, anything and everything goes though it doesn't mean your character has to have sex with all the characters. 

Game Information

-Character interaction is key. Don't be afraid to have your character interact with the other characters in the house.
-Make sure you use tags
-Characters need to be at least 19 at the youngest
-Respect everyone's off and ons

Character creation

It'll be helpful if all the characters have some sort of issue or trouble that will help either bind them to another character or cause issues for them all. Everything from an abusive ex boyfriend\girl friend to working as  stripper to having an asshole parent that threw them out for some reason or another to running from something. Having some dark secret they dont want the others to find out about is another good way to cause character interaction.

For example my OC's step sister has been using and selling prescription drugs since high school, got him hooked for a while and once he realized how mess up it was making his life he moved out and got clean. She some times stops by the house trying to get him hooked again or crash there. She'll try to get any one else hooked on the drugs if she can.  My other character considers himself the unofficial protector of the group

All genders and sexuality are welcome. Both OCs and modified CC will be allowed.

This will be set in modern times and you are allowed to have up to three main characters and as many NPCs as you can handle.

Name:
Personality:
offs and ons:

Chreestafer

I'm game :)

What's the age you're looking for?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

azzmeister89

Xenolord

I could be convinced to join in on this.

Sound fun.

WindVoyager

QuoteWhat's the age you're looking for?

I'm looking for the 20-30 or so range, people who will be likely to do things like have game systems and use youtube. My OC has his own youtube channel and uses it as an extra source of income.

The plot is really opne at the moment

eternaldarkness

I'm interested and will have a character to pitch as soon as I get home.

Blinkin

Notice

At the risk of overwhelming myself, my posting may be a bit sow over the next several weeks as I have a very sick wife who I must devote most of my time to caring for along with our two guide dogs. But, the story concept caught my creative side and I'm putting in a character.

I have no way of supplying a photo, but if someone wishes to offer one that matches the character reasonably well, I'll be happy to use it.

Name: Casey Davis
Orientation: Bi-Sexual, but prefers men
Description: Standing at just over 5'10, Casey is a long, tall, cool drink of water. Sable-colored hair frames an oval face that's dominated by large, bright green eyes, a straight, slender nose and a mouth with a full, slightly pouty lower lip i lightly tanned complexion. A long, slender neck leads into nicely rounded shoulders and chest with perfect globes of C-cupped breasts that are capped with large, dusky nipples. The slightest of roundeness of the belly makes the flow of her waist  from Breasts into generous hips a long, lean look. Her softly curved hips supports a tight, round ass before it all flows into long, toned, lovely legs that seems to go on forever. One man once said, "They go all the way up!
Personality: Casey is an easy going, fun-loving and adventurous girl. She's a bit of a tom-boy and quite proud of her Texas roots. With a heart as big as the state of her birth, she's outgoing and upbeat most of the time. A bundle of energy, she's rarely sitting still for very long... only when she's studying for classes orworking on something she thinks of important. Although she's been a little subdued of late and is a recent addition to the house.
offs and ons: As found in my On's and Off's below.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.