News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Would that make you more comfortable?

Mordred

That, plus, could I pop this chair back a bit?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Uh..sure... would you like a pillow for your feet?

Xandria

That sounds lovely, may I have one?  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Yes me too! Plus, not to be a pain but you wouldn't happen to have any Raisinettes, would ya?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Damn, and while yer at it, some Starburst would be awesome.. That cool?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh yes definitely!  But only if you share some skittles?

Mordred

Will you catch if I toss them to your mouth?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh absolutely, will you toss them gently?

Anesa

Who left the candy all strewn about on the floor?

Xandria

Guilty, but surely you won't hold it against me?  :D

Mordred

It depends.. where on you would it be held?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

In my hand of course!  Where were you thinking?  :P

Mordred

*gasps* What kind of being do you think I am? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*laughs*  Hmm...is that a trick question cheeky one? :P

Mordred

Surely you know the answer to that question, clever human?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I do, but can you blame for wanting to have you tell me anyway?  ;D

Mordred

If I admitted a trick, couldn't that possibly be a trick? *scratches head* :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yes devious one I doubt it not, but wouldn't it be a silly trick? :-)

Mordred

Now I can ask.. who you callin' silly?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*looks around* Hmm...I don't see anyone else but a deviously funny vampire, do you? :)

Mordred

Sorry, can't see my reflection.. but I thank the adorable and far too clever human for such sweet words.. Now, you were just about to agree to a bite, yes? :P
*See Pillory*