What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a light amethyst long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

The Green One

Rainbow Converse boots, black skinny jeans with rainbow belt, white short sleeve button shirt and black tie~

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

A black, long sleeveless top with a gold, swirly skull gothic design, and soft navy slacks. Also pink-red crystal stud earrings.

I figured if I didn't put some earrings in the holes in my ears would close up, so I did.

Beguile's Mistress

Plum slacks, pink long sleeved silk blouse, black leather belt and ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black linen slacks and a white button-down Oxford cloth shirt and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Light peach tunic-style top with cowl neckline and long sleeves, black twill slacks, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Red wrap dress with white and yellow daisies and black strappy heels

RosalindRae

Blue-and-white seersucker trousers, black tee. If it weren't so hot, I think it would look great, but seersucker trousers + Texas summer = oh, hey, check it out . . . kneepit stains are a thing.

The Green One

Black Converse boots, black skinny jeans and.... Spain's football shirt because World Cup~

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue linen A-line skirt, white eyelet blouse over a white spaghetti strap camisole and white flat sandals

AmberStarfire

A green jumper, a red t-shirt (yeah those don't really match) and charcoal grey slacks.

The Green One

Black Converse, black and white plaid skinny jeans, black button shirt with black and white plaid tie~

Beguile's Mistress

Short-sleeved light blue dress with a round neckline, draped fit and A-line skirt, white low-heeled sandals

AmberStarfire

My Evanescence t-shirt and khaki combats (only more casual).

Beguile's Mistress

Toga style off while dress with a sleeveless look and slim fit, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

White linen skirt with a hip-hugging yoke and a narrow pleated lower skirt, a white short sleeved blouse with a sailor-type collar, white low-heeled sandals

AmberStarfire

I'm really not very dressed up today. A Hard Rock cafe t-shirt, a grey knitted, hooded cardigan, and charcoal leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

Slim fitting khaki slacks and a medium blue Oxford cloth button down shirt and oxblood loafers

Merry Gentry

pale blue jeans, eggplant purple polo shirt and flat black sandals
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow wrap dress with a criss-cross pattern of skinny white lines, white low-heeled sandals

KatieBower

Eeyore hat, boring pyjamas, super-fluffy robe, amazing matte lipstick that's so red you can see it from space

Esmeralgirl

Cotton vest and plain, boring pyjama bottoms.

Livrainbows

As I'm about to jump into bed, I'm flying free and wearing nothing but a smile

The Green One

Black and green sneakers, black skinny jeans, Thundercats (the originals) shirt~

Beguile's Mistress

White A-line skirt with an inverted front pleat so it almost looks like a skort, pale blue blouse with elbow length sleeves and pointed shirt collar, white low-heeled sandals