Power-Struggle (FxFxF. Last spot)

Started by Hercinia, March 10, 2014, 06:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

I'll get straight to the point...

I've been craving a FxFxF threesome rp for aaaaaaaages. I've always put off advertising for it because I'm not so good at taking control and acting as GM, but the temptation has grown to strong and so I'm throwing it up here and giving it a go.

Normally I'm happy to let male partners write female characters, but for this I'd like only female or female spirited partners who are comfortable writing as switch, meaning that there will be a jokey power-struggle among the three characters. The girls are in a threeway relationship and love each other, but enjoy teasing each other and trying to get the upper hand in the relationship to be the dominant one. They may only do it for a joke, or each one may seriously want to be the dominant over the other two, but either way, none of them want to be the others' bitch. This doesn't mean that in a particular 'session' on of the girls won't be the submissive because the other two have teamed up on her, or because "it's here turn to be the bitch" or even because she lost a bet. I just don't want a constantly submissive character in the threesome. I hope all this makes sense  :-\

As for the setting and the remainder of the plot, I'll leave that to be conjured up as a team (go team!)

I'd prefer something young, a max age of maybe.... 23?

I'll update this thread if I can think up anymore unorganized crude to stuff into it, but for now this'll do, meh.

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... looking at your kinks (and those butts) I'm interested.

Hercinia

Quote from: Foxy Oni on March 10, 2014, 07:26:06 PM
Hmmm... looking at your kinks (and those butts) I'm interested.

Looking at your kinks (and your butt ;) ) I'd love you to join.

Hercinia

Seems this RP will be on the extreme sides, kink-wise. Right, Foxy?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Hercinia on March 11, 2014, 04:51:57 PM
Seems this RP will be on the extreme sides, kink-wise. Right, Foxy?

I would be down with that. Don't get too many chances to get really freaky-deaky.

Hercinia

Quote from: Foxy Oni on March 11, 2014, 07:29:49 PM
I would be down with that. Don't get too many chances to get really freaky-deaky.

Well this is your chance, beautiful.

Foxy DeVille

While we're waiting for a third, one scenario I think might be fun is if the gals were in a rock band together. So they would always be traveling together and sharing hotel rooms. Plus band members clash all the time.

Hercinia

Hehe. I was going to suggest that, so yeah!

Dashenka

An all female threesome with you? Interested. Definately interested.... *goes to read what it's all about* :P
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Hercinia

Quote from: Dashenka on March 12, 2014, 08:45:35 AM
An all female threesome with you? Interested. Definately interested.... *goes to read what it's all about* :P

Dirty Dashenka, I should've known *glares menacingly*

You're more than welcome to join, beautiful.

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Hercinia

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199008.msg9706593#msg9706593

There's the OOC (rushed it lol)

We can get organised in there and then start the fucking game.