Seasonal Cravings (Hot stuff for the cold season)

Started by SaintSicaire, November 11, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintSicaire

Since the unpleasant autumn passed and was followed by an equally unpleasant winter, I'm updating this thread here, adding some ideas, flying around in my head lately.
The following plot-ideas are rather vague, because I like to engage in a little brainstorming beforehand with my partner.

Posting-wise, I'm slowly getting back on track, but I can't always guarantee a quick answer, so you should be okay with having to wait a few days for a post.
Concerning the plot-smut-ratio, I'm open for suggestions. I enjoy both equally^^
Kink-wise again, I'm open for suggestions (Scat, Watersports and Vore though are things I'm not really in for, but otherwise: Show me your worst^^)

Some setting- and pairing-suggestions:
Note: The gender of the characters mentioned are just placeholders and most of them could be turned into M/M pairings as well (F/F too, I guess, but I'm not too thrilled about that)
I'm fine with playing male or female characters and don't really care about the other players gender at all^^

South America, 16th century
Something set during the time of the spanish conquest... Maybe a spanish noble or missionary, getting lost in the jungle and ending up as a slave/hostage/involuntary 'guest' in a aztec or mayan city? Or vice versa.
(Something really interesting I read: After portugese missionaries managed to convert quite some lesser japanese nobles and christian were exiled from Japan, some of those nobles fled to the Phillipines and later came to South America with spanish and portugese slavers and were often employed as bodyguards by the spanish...So the quite absurd pairing Samurai/Aztec Princess/Spanish Missionary is not that far fetched and would make for an awesome love-triangle^^)

South Africa 19th/early 20th century
I have a soft spot for the boers, I have to admit it. Maybe a tough and trigger-happy farmers daughter ending up with a Zulu warrior?

China, 19th/20th century
Speaking of overlooked parts of history: Germany owned the chinese port city of Tsingtao for quite some time, until WWI
Maybe a young and dashing german Navy Officer catches the fancy of the bored wife or daughter of a chinese merchant or imperial official?

WWI Aviation
After watching far too many episodes of "The Great War", I found a soft spot for WWI fighter pilots. I could really see an interesting M/M-Romance in that setting. A pilot, maybe an aristocrat and quite the dandy having an affair with his shy mechanic?

Victorian BDSM
Thinking of sex workers during the victorian era, the first thing that comes to mind are poor women, offering their services in dirty back alleys (or, one could say: Ripper-Bait).
But in fact, the first professional dominatrices popped up in this oh-so-prudeish time and did make quite a lot of money by whipping the gentleman of the fine society...Which makes for a quite interesting setting, I think
(I should note, that, while I don't usually re-use characters, I still have a snarky, scottish Dominatrix/Courtesan I came up with for a steampunk-rp, who never saw the action she would have deserved...)

Something with Dogs?
Lately (as so often, induced by lewd artwork) I got quite interested in a bestiality-rp. I have no real plot-idea for this one (except: Something something....dogs?), but if you're equally curious let's work something out^^

So if any of this settings caught your fancy, or you have an idea in a similar direction: Pm me^^
"Nideriu minne heizet diu sô swachet
    daz der lîp nâch kranker liebe ringet"

~Walther von der Vogelweide, german minstrel (1220)

Request-Thread
Ons//Offs

SaintSicaire

Updated for the new season (some new ideas added) and bumped^^
"Nideriu minne heizet diu sô swachet
    daz der lîp nâch kranker liebe ringet"

~Walther von der Vogelweide, german minstrel (1220)

Request-Thread
Ons//Offs