Saving Egypt From Destruction [Fantasy][Mythology][M looking for F]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, July 08, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Just below the horizon dwells the embodiment of chaos, Apophis, who threatens to devour the world each sunrise and nightfall. Only Ra, god of the sun, sailing the skies in his solar boat, could stop him each time. But now Ra has been rendered too injured after his last bout with the colossal serpent to fight it off alone the next time. The time is dire and Ra would require the aid of his strongest son, the lord of the red desert, Set. Ra puts the warrior goddess Bastet, a woman who is both equal bits fierce and flirty, on the path to retrieve his son. But she soon finds Set has his own problems to deal with and the pair set out on a race against the clock.

So I am looking for someone to play the goddess Bastet, using the face-claim illustrated in the links below. I imagined her to be a very playful and flirty woman, despite the urgent task she was given, and not one to shy away using her womanly assets to seduce Set Into aiding his father. Edit: I've added Anubis as an alternate choice if Bastet doesn't appeal. Anubis appears a bit more bashful and shy, contrasting to Bastet's more playful and assertive appearance, so the pairing might play out quite differently if you prefer her as your face-claim. At the same time, I envision Set to be a man with his own lighthearted side to him. Despite the dire premise above, I want this to be a tale of two deities having a bit of fun.

Just a note that no real in-depth knowledge of Egyptian mythology is required for this. I'm mostly working with things (loosely) based off of Wikipedia entries and a strong dose of imagination. And perhaps a tad of inspiration drawn from the Gods of Egypt movie.

Bastet

Image Album

[Instead of Bastet] Anubis

Set

Please PM me if you're interested and be sure to check out my O/O's.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati