News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

Official proof of OCDness (and the fact that I have entirely too much time to waste on the web):

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Lirliel

Got you beat by 4554 more messages :D
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Paradox

I think she was referring to the 100 days online  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lirliel

Well then she has me beat by 18 days ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Paradox

Which is rather sad considering you've been a member for 3 years longer than she has.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lirliel

Ah, but take in account the times I've dropped out been without internet access ;)

Though then again you wouldn't know that :)

Jag

Thank you Marg for noticing and reminding me to screen shot it. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Desan

Grats Michi!

*Snuggles*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Jag

*snuggles Desan back*

Thanks. ^^

Trieste

Paradox

Hot damn, I've never seen that one before!

consortium11

Jag

Marguerite

Hello, my name is Marguerite and I am an addict of E.

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jag

Marg has damned Eden's thread:

Dakota

woohoo 300 posts  ;D

Lirliel

It doesn't? Hmm.. *Puts away her baseball bat*

Valerian

And I still can't break into the top ten.  *sigh*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Trieste

Oh, hey, I managed it ... though I forgot to take a screenshot.

Kurzyk

Nadir

Lirliel

One more topic and I've got a 150 :D

Jag

Missed it when it came. >.< Marg even forewarned me.  Oh well, I got a screenie of 4,001 at least.

Lilias

I'm a chronic procrastinator and I haven't set up a Photobucket to replace the moribund Geocities, so sue me. No screencap, but this is the 8Kth, and with a busy day ahead, it's likely to show for a few hours.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Jag